SonOfTheGods

This is our image of the god & goddess on our temple altar

Dry-cell-Battery.jpg

Gold-plated, coiled wire, spiraling/draped, downwards. clockwise

The silver-plated, coiled wire- spiraling upwards. counter-clockwise

The athame is a laser light.

The wand is a lighter fashioned into a phallus.

The chalice is a clay figure of a womb.

The pentacle is a personal symbol we devised.

The Quintessence is an active PSI ball, that resides inside a clear globe.

A black mirror rests behind the altar, who's reflection tells us, our altar is alive in the astrals.

How about YOU?

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

My altar is on top of an old 1950's chest of draws it is dark aged cederwood I think.

It has a black cloth with hieroglyphs, Egyptian Gods and animals printed on it in red yellow blue and gold. The main centre piece is a statue of Anpu holding his hands over a table with a slab of ruby crystals under them. On the cloth is phurba and tingshaw, an oldwooden box with various jewels (from initiation ceremonies etc) and talismans and 'stuff' , an old photo album pre 1940 of my faterhs trip to Ahnam Land showing tribal aboriginals, corroboree and sacred things not shown nowadays and my pentacle (tarot deck)... a wooden carving of a catfish and a wooden bowl full of coins.

(That's one of three altars in my bedroom ... they are also in the lounge room, by the hearth, over the kitchen sink, in the garden ( 3 there too) and down at the cabin in the valley where there is also a large outdoor circle (can fit 300) with 4 internal elemental altars . - Much fun building that... needed a tractor and a large dozer to bring a rock down from the back ridge to make the earth altar ... Then there are the 'specific workings' altars in the temple I built; 'Goetic (in th shape of a Tau with the 10 sections (see Liber Yod) and all the alters and temples for the Rites of Eleusis (which I have done several series of over the years, plus a big out door ones with maypole for the pagan stuff ... pluis .. plus, plus

Anyone want an altar / ritual circle designed and set up ? (Cheap rates for TB's ;) )

• Like 1

Ha ha ha.

I could really get to work!

If I was into that sort of thing.

I do have a wand, a rod and a staff though.

They are unfinished.

How much for a replica of the Bembine table (itself reputedly a fake of course)?

I know you're the expert on all that Nungali!

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Not an expert ... a fellow student.

No, no Bembine tablets ... suggest as a replacement Enocian tablets and I recommend drawing up and painting your own ... there are only 4 for each element and one for spirit.

Mine only took 96 hours to make.

here is an example of one tablet;

http://www.originalfalcon.com/image/plate_7_watchtower_of_south.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Not an expert ... a fellow student.

No, no Bembine tablets ... suggest as a replacement Enocian tablets and I recommend drawing up and painting your own ... there are only 4 for each element and one for spirit.

Mine only took 96 hours to make.

here is an example of one tablet;

http://www.originalfalcon.com/image/plate_7_watchtower_of_south.jpg

The Golden Dawn version of the Enochian tablets is a far cry from the originals given to John Dee and Edward Kelly during their years of skrying sessions....

• Like 2

I spent a month painting my first set, then had the more advanced folks correct me, heh. Another month... LOL.

Those things can walk by themselves I think ;).

• Like 1

I like you people such a lot.

Please don't be upset by things I say.

I can be a little unpredictable.

Hehehe.

It's all for the good!

The news is all good!

• Like 1

I like to hear a far cry .... better than one right next to my ear :)

Walk themselves? I prefer to fly ... zone in on the one pyramid I am working ... raise it up above the board and dissolve the rest or sink them under sand .... then approach (fly to) the one worked, go around until you see or find a door ....

... go inside .... W O W :blink: The 'fun' I have had in there ! (talk about 'portals'!)

(Not only are the sides different colours but they are made of different 'stones' (rock) and gems - spectacular .... ummmm, on 'astra'l, not on my tablets :D )

• Like 1

In Kelly's original vision of them, there were the four cloths which were pulled away from the great table:

Doing this from memory, red in the east, white in the south, green in the west and black in the north...

Then there's the whole which (if any) elements for each direction/quadrant. Again the original diaries show that, but only for the original table, not as clear for the reformed.

Don't forget Tyson's restored version

lmao :blink::wub::excl::blush:

I don't understand, I've done the 19 day initiatory working, and the apocalypse did not come about :(.

I don't think I will ever forget Tyson's book. Though actually most of it is pretty good (compared to other books on the topic, especially back then), it's just those couple of chapters...

New thread:

Delirious call for an Enochian Sub Forum :ph34r:

No, just no.

Only if I can make More_Pie_Guy moderator of that one... ;).

• Like 1

I don't understand, I've done the 19 day initiatory working, and the apocalypse did not come about :(.

I don't think I will ever forget Tyson's book. Though actually most of it is pretty good (compared to other books on the topic, especially back then), it's just those couple of chapters...

No, just no.

Only if I can make More_Pie_Guy moderator of that one... ;).

Eventually, maybe, I will grab one of those PFF and log some magick on it.

I retired from Enochian.

After doing it for decades, writing about it, I closed up that particular temple.

Put away all the tablets, tools, etc.,

I always say this, but alas, lol, EE calls.

Interim, I set up the small altar in the OP

I have found that working with the Enochians is like having a few dozen (or hundred) new roomates :). Most especially after the 19 day working.

• Like 1

I have found that working with the Enochians is like having a few dozen (or hundred) new roomates :). Most especially after the 19 day working.

After the 19, you can start and stop as often as you want, not having to re-do it all over again.

After I did all the Aeythrs, I stopped.

Restarted years later, and never missed a beat

Always different though, every time, another layer, another level

• Like 1

Dry-cell-Battery.jpg

Gold-plated, coiled wire, spiraling/draped, downwards. clockwise

The silver-plated, coiled wire- spiraling upwards. counter-clockwise

The athame is a laser light.

The wand is a lighter fashioned into a phallus.

The chalice is a clay figure of a womb.

The pentacle is a personal symbol we devised.

The Quintessence is an active PSI ball, that resides inside a clear globe.

A black mirror rests behind the altar, who's reflection tells us, our altar is alive in the astrals.

How about YOU?

Lest someone think that an 'electro-temple' is some stunning innovation of chaos magic, the following quote should be edifying. It is from the second printing of Emma Harginge Britten's Ghost Land, first published in 1875 or 76. After describing the most remarkable visionary experiences, the subject of these 'Autobiographical Sketches' reveals the actual physical form of the temple:

The whole temple was furnished with fine metallic lines, every one of which converged to six powerful galvanic batteries attached to the silver thrones occupied by six of the adepts. These persons, adepts in the loftiest and most significant sense of the term, received their inspiration from the occupant of the seventh throne, a being who, though always present, was not always visible, although as on the first night of my attendance a presence from the realms of supernal being was always there.

The office of the adepts was to centralize and focalize the inspiration received. The thoughts of each were first focalized into one idea on the rostrum, and from thence distributed in every neophyte in the auditorium. This universal impression was produced, first, by the harmonious spirit of accordance which pervaded the assembly; next, by the influence of strong and concentrated psychology; and finally by the distributive power and force of the galvanic lines extending, as before stated, from the rostrum to even member in the auditorium.

The negative pole of this complete battery was formed by the neophytes, the positive pole by the hierophants; and I solemnly swear, as a man pledged only to record the truths of that higher realm of being into which I have been permitted most reverently to look, that the whole of the gorgeous representations enacted before my eyes during several consecutive weeks of three sessions each week were psychological images impressed upon the adepts by the presiding angel of our holy gathering, and from thence distributed and transmitted mentally to the seat of consciousness by psychology, and physically by connecting links of electric force to every member of our vast assemblage. Let no sneering skeptic doubt the possibility of transmitting thought even through the physical methods here roughly indicated. (P. 267, emphasis mine ZYD)

The discovery and application of electric force as a means or stimulating mental power, created a complete new era in this remarkable fraternity, and urged forward its adepts to a class of fresh experiments, some of which have been of the most stupendous character. The privilege of explaining and enlarging upon them is not at present accorded to me, otherwise I could more than justify the immense claims I advance for the potency of the human will, especially when strengthened by scientific appliances.

In reference to the transmission of thought by aid of electromagnetism. I have repeatedly proved its possibility, nay, demonstrated its infallibility, by experiments conducted with my friend, Mrs. Emma Hardinge Britten. We had already become experts in the processes of mental telegraphy, which we were enabled to practice with invariable success; but with the potential, although still more material agency of electricity evolved from mineral substances, we arrived at a means of energizing the sub-tile though variable powers of vital magnetism, which tended to render its operation more than ever reliable and uniform. (P. 269-270, emphasis mine ZYD)

(Emma Hardinge Britten, Ghost Land: Researches into the Mysteries of Occultism Illustrated in a Series of Autobiographical Sketches, Progressive Thinker Publishing House, 1897.)

The account is perhaps partly or wholly fictive and the visions grandly elaborated, but it shows that the notion of 'electro-magic' is hardly a recent phenomena.

Though certainly an innovation from the time of Agrippa's Three Books, it is neatly assimilated under the rubric of Natural and Mathematical Philosophy, with especially as we get more in the direction of radionics, whether in its medical or magical context. Naturally neo-magical theorists such as Donald Tyson would dismiss the whole business as a woeful crutch for for magus wannabes who do not possess the necessary will power and imagination.

Only time and practice will tell.

• Like 3

Wow.

I'm kinda stunned.

Assimilating your words Zhongyongdaoist.

That text is remarkable.

Oh, don't mind me, I small man, I little man.

I here to learn.

Wow.

I'm kinda stunned.

Assimilating your words Zhongyongdaoist.

That text is remarkable.

Oh, don't mind me, I small man, I little man.

I here to learn.

Any man who has set is heart on learning is a big man in my book. Works for women too.

• Like 3