4bsolute

How to not get prostate cancer. How to get rid of it. Also applies as an example to breast cancer. Easy

Cancer = lack of oxygen, lack of relaxation due to tension, no life-flow in that area, stagnant energy, no circulation over a long period of time.

Due to the accumulation of heat in the area of the man's prostate gland, it tend to overheat. Also because we move less in our day, there is next to no circulation. No blood or lymph flow, nothing. Everything gets stagnant.

Underpants and in general cloth with synthetic fiber allows no exchange between outer and inner energies. That means they remain in the area or can only circulate in a little space. If you have never heard about this until now, just examine advertisment for sports clothing with nearly 100% synth fiber: The use of it is that it traps heat. Heat is energy. Which can then not flow out, nor new in. And your body is in a constant exchange of outer and inner energies.

The heat then stays underneath your clothes, even if it is only a thin layer of synthetics.

comfmapping01.jpg

It has to be complete natural fiber, to allow a genuine energy flow.

If we now in the most extreme case do not move at all during the day (from house to car to office to car to house = no movement) and wear such synth. fiber, it is a guarantee for (in this case) prostate cancer.

What you want is to have enough space between your underpants and testicles. This is why many teachers point out to sit at the edge of a chair, so that the testicles can hang freely and you are also 'forced' to use your backmuscles. If you get backpain without a backrest very quickly, than this is a natural sign of weak backmuscles which must be addressed immediatelly. So stand up a few times, exercise in your room or office and whenever you feel pain: Move!

This also applies to the breast cancer. Lack of movement and the bra often tends to work as an isolator in a circle around your chest. If you have ever heard about the MCO, the 'Microcosmic Orbit', then you know that an everflowing current of (bioelectric) energy is flowing from the top ouf our head to our perineum and back up the spine, vice versa. If we wear too tight clothes, this energy flow is naturally restricted and energy can not flow freely, it gets stagnant at the pressure points where we are getting constricted.

To reverse both types of cancer, pump enough oxygen in the area of the perineum and the chest by moving. Moving, moving, moving. There are alot of examples of Qi-Gong and Tai Chi exercises which address exactly these problems. Propper nutrition and rest in combination with exercises will cure everything.

You also want to lightly fracture the area where you have cancer, to make the dying cells porous. With a not too hard stick or your hands. Tap the areas with not too much force, you dont want to injure yourself but you also do not want to just stroke. You do this that the new cells ariving have an actual 'message' to carry out the sick and crumbling cells and get new information into that area to repair it. Cancer is not seen as damaging for our own body, since it is a mutation and believe it or not: Your body mutates every second. Just not in 'that' kind of a drastic form.

The rule of thumb for our DNA: What is broken, gets repaired. So break it, but be gently. Especially women. And then do exercises which bring in alot of oxygen and work your blood into the lazy areas where you have problems.

PS: This is just a rough cut for you to get interested in how to do all of this by yourself. It has been done before thousands of times. So if I caught your attention? Do research. It works and it's free :)

Be well.

Edited by 4bsolute

Interesting. A call for boxers over briefs, cotton over synthetics, or no underwear at all. Hmnn.

• Like 2

I dunno about boxers.

I had an unfortunate instance when I was about 10.

Walked in on Grandpa dressing himself.

He was slowly reeling up his 7 inch testicles and placing them in his boxers like a basket.

:wacko:

I walked around with my tighty whiteys pulled up around my belly button for weeks for fear that mine would stretch out too.

Good times! :D

My thoughts: animal products, especially meat, cause cancer. Why? They have animal growth hormones in them, so when we eat meat, those hormones act upon the organs in us that produce growth hormones: our genitals. Turning vegan helps a lot to prevent cancer; turning raw vegan to cure cancer

I just did some reading regarding prostate cancer and it is established that increasing intake of berries and nuts, especially Brazil nuts has the potential of preventing and even reversing prostate cancer. Both these are being increased in my diet.

And I agree, from what I have read, as we age we need to cut back and even eliminate our intake of mammal meats, and especially all red meats.

Interesting ....................... ^_^

Already wear boxers......chex

Already do Qi-Qong & TaijiQuan..........chex

Need to eat nuts more often............chex

Don't know if my clothes are natural or synth ?

Need to beat my self up more ^_^

I just did some reading regarding prostate cancer and it is established that increasing intake of berries and nuts, especially Brazil nuts has the potential of preventing and even reversing prostate cancer. Both these are being increased in my diet.

And I agree, from what I have read, as we age we need to cut back and even eliminate our intake of mammal meats, and especially all red meats.

In addition to the above, zinc should be added. A Urologist told a friend of mine during a checkup, that if "you don't use it you lose it".

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/ss05/zinc.html

Edited by ralis

apparently certain Asian people tend to get less cancer which may be because of more rice and tofu in diet...

apparently certain Asian people tend to get less cancer which may be because of more rice and tofu in diet...

Yeah, plus they likely eat a lot more fresh vegetables than the average American does. Most of our needed minerals are right there in those veggies.