Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

Is anyone else seeing what I am seeing? How is it to explain

Alright from non-conceptual, to conceptual - the difficult part. I already contemplated about to Not express but I am not there yet to leave such things as they are and go on, so here we go:

I have noticed this phenomenon the first time in '12 when I took a rest while walking through the woods. A few hours ago I saw it again. It is very easy for me to see this effect when my body, mind and emotions are very calm. Such as when I decide to pratice a walking-meditation.

When after a time of relaxation I then let my already soft view get even more calm by looking at my surroundings on the ground and slightly infront of me with a gaze that can be refered to a soft-stare, but which is not focusing. I would call it seeing through my physical eyes, but not seeing at the same time.

What then happens is that I see the atmosphere, the 'air' around me start to breathe, it becomes alive and I see patterns.. like as if the picture infront of me (ground, gras, mud, plants etc) is made out of puzzle-pieces and is re-arranging itself, to somehow remain a picture for my vision. To my mind it looked like my brain struggled somehow to keep a sense of reality here alive

Today it left the notion of that if I would continue this soft stare, I would see 'through' something. What is something? The 'illusion'? I have no idea what the illusion actually is and I can also only contemplate from a theoretical point of view about the idea that our brain puts our physical vision together from uncountable images in order to create this reality for us.

I was not yet 'above the maze' to recognize the maze as being one, so to speak.

What is this? What am I seeing?

I instantly remembered myself when I was watching 4D animations. The 'breath' or the vividness of the atmosphere in my field of vision was then somehow contracting and expanding at the same time. At different locations. All connected and yet not connected.

If you ever have seen your white bloodcells in your own eyes, via staring at a bright spot, very tranquil - recall a combined picture, not trying to focus on one, recall their connected movement which you can not grasp with your own mind; and now put this into any picture and imagine one of these bright, white cells carry a part of this picture you are looking at and all cells move at the same time, a fluid movement with no beginning and no end. 

Please ignore this, if it is too confusing.

I do not know if this can happen for my total field of vision. Currently it is only in the center. Is any of my glands in my brain introducing itself into my regular sight?

Can anyone help?

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

Very good my friend, what is happening is that you shutting down your brain hence the beginnings of witnessing the true nature of mind.

Your brain is like a computer, when you shut it down or pull the cord, the self, the center of illusion and all of its programming does not exist.

Once this happens the mind’s eye is awakened, the eye of consciousness hence the ability to see and have electromagnetic sight so to speak, the opening of the third eye for some.

You are starting to witnessing the illusion of self, fade away and starting to witness the animating universal force of reality.

You are moving from the known into the unknown, the brain is off, dead, silent and so returning awareness back to the seat of consciousness, your natural being, center less.

Keep up the good work and don’t get too excited and conceptualize the experience to much as this is all functioning within the self, the center.

Where there is a center there is also a circumference, radius and measurements which is all within the limitations of “self”, the brain box of cellular matter.

Edited by Z3N

Very good my friend, what is happening is that you shutting down your brain hence the beginnings of witnessing the true nature of mind.

Your brain is like a computer, when you shut it down or pull the cord, the self, the center of illusion and all of its programming does not exist.

Once this happens the mind’s eye is awakened, the eye of consciousness hence the ability to see and have electromagnetic sight so to speak, the opening of the third eye for some.

You are starting to witnessing the illusion of self, fade away and starting to witness the animating universal force of reality.

You are moving from the known into the unknown, the brain is off, dead, silent and so returning awareness back to the seat of consciousness, your natural being, center less.

Keep up the good work and don’t get too excited and conceptualize the experience to much as this is all functioning within the self, the center.

Where there is a center there is also a circumference, radius and measurements which is all within the limitations of “self”, the brain box of cellular matter.

Z3N, thank you.

I have high interest in bringing more of this into my life. The challenge: the society I live in. It's noise in all facettes you can imagine noise to appear. Mental, physical, emotional.. since it requires such a great amount of stillness to be at / in this place, I wonder if it can be lived that way even in the midst off all this chaos. And not exclude myself and live only in the woods.

Can this stillness be cultivated and can it 'endure' noise coming from the outside? Can it possibly dampen that noise I speak of?

Which would only benefit everyone around me. I am not saying this in creating resistance, rather than providing help to my community by just being present.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Alright from non-conceptual, to conceptual - the difficult part. I already contemplated about to Not express but I am not there yet to leave such things as they are and go on, so here we go:

I have noticed this phenomenon the first time in '12 when I took a rest while walking through the woods. A few hours ago I saw it again. It is very easy for me to see this effect when my body, mind and emotions are very calm. Such as when I decide to pratice a walking-meditation.

When after a time of relaxation I then let my already soft view get even more calm by looking at my surroundings on the ground and slightly infront of me with a gaze that can be refered to a soft-stare, but which is not focusing. I would call it seeing through my physical eyes, but not seeing at the same time.

What then happens is that I see the atmosphere, the 'air' around me start to breathe, it becomes alive and I see patterns.. like as if the picture infront of me (ground, gras, mud, plants etc) is made out of puzzle-pieces and is re-arranging itself, to somehow remain a picture for my vision. To my mind it looked like my brain struggled somehow to keep a sense of reality here alive

Today it left the notion of that if I would continue this soft stare, I would see 'through' something. What is something? The 'illusion'? I have no idea what the illusion actually is and I can also only contemplate from a theoretical point of view about the idea that our brain puts our physical vision together from uncountable images in order to create this reality for us.

I was not yet 'above the maze' to recognize the maze as being one, so to speak.

What is this? What am I seeing?

I instantly remembered myself when I was watching 4D animations. The 'breath' or the vividness of the atmosphere in my field of vision was then somehow contracting and expanding at the same time. At different locations. All connected and yet not connected.

If you ever have seen your white bloodcells in your own eyes, via staring at a bright spot, very tranquil - recall a combined picture, not trying to focus on one, recall their connected movement which you can not grasp with your own mind; and now put this into any picture and imagine one of these bright, white cells carry a part of this picture you are looking at and all cells move at the same time, a fluid movement with no beginning and no end. 

Please ignore this, if it is too confusing.

I do not know if this can happen for my total field of vision. Currently it is only in the center. Is any of my glands in my brain introducing itself into my regular sight?

Can anyone help?

"Can anyone help?"

Yes

The "soft-vision" "sorcerers vision" is a technique common through many systems.It is one we use in Stillness-Movement neigong. At first, the seeing starts but there are filters that need to be "burned" through, hence the need to raise the energy body vibration through a cultivation practice.What you are sensing - almost seeing through is the curtain that separates realities. But what this really means is simply what you were seeing before this was only one part of the spectrum whereas you are now getting ready to add another part of the spectrum. This is a totally natural thing. Good! This gives us an entirely different perspective. Think "totality of perception" and of course, approach this with sobriety and don't let this new world freak you out - it is all natural.

• Like 4

Z3N, thank you.

I have high interest in bringing more of this into my life. The challenge: the society I live in. It's noise in all facettes you can imagine noise to appear. Mental, physical, emotional.. since it requires such a great amount of stillness to be at / in this place, I wonder if it can be lived that way even in the midst off all this chaos. And not exclude myself and live only in the woods.

Can this stillness be cultivated and can it 'endure' noise coming from the outside? Can it possibly dampen that noise I speak of?

Which would only benefit everyone around me. I am not saying this in creating resistance, rather than providing help to my community by just being present.

Yes, more and more so with practice. Easy for "forget" though, but then just keep bringing yourself back.

Btw, in your OP, you got the impression to take it easy (if I remember correctly), I would guess that is just a "don't go too fast or do too much to soon/all at once" caution is all :).

Wouldn't want to see past all illusion in one day, that would be quite rough on the psyche.

"Can anyone help?"

Yes

The "soft-vision" "sorcerers vision" is a technique common through many systems.It is one we use in Stillness-Movement neigong. At first, the seeing starts but there are filters that need to be "burned" through, hence the need to raise the energy body vibration through a cultivation practice.What you are sensing - almost seeing through is the curtain that separates realities. But what this really means is simply what you were seeing before this was only one part of the spectrum whereas you are now getting ready to add another part of the spectrum. This is a totally natural thing. Good! This gives us an entirely different perspective. Think "totality of perception" and of course, approach this with sobriety and don't let this new world freak you out - it is all natural.

Oh I do. Ad interum. Since when first such phenomena appeared and I ran to other people, their lack of perception totally reduced the effect for me. It's like it got wiped out of my system. So I do like to keep it all for myself and share it only with very few I know are interested in the same kind of findings.

My question would be if this vision can be part of my natural vision without having to tune in such a still place all the time? Not that I do not want it, not at all - that is why I asked if it can be seen as training, as a muscle. To speed up the process until I am at this stage, I sense that it can get very useful

I'm curious what you see when you close your eyes, turn inward.

Overall my physical visual senses are perfectly fine, but my metaphysical..so to speak.. seem to be very weak. Regarding meditations, I can not see anything at all (yet). Or lets say my sensoring input when I meditate is a mixture of feeling and seeing. Very hard to describe. All else black. There are a few flashes / particles of color in red and in blue, which appear very rarely once in a while.. there is nothing else in my vision, except a pulsing sensation that is mostly seen in a blueish color. Unidentified by myself.

So it would be naturally the last thing for me to put my vision inward in such a circumstance, but on the other hand that seems a good idea to try this once in a while. Definitelly.

Yes, more and more so with practice. Easy for "forget" though, but then just keep bringing yourself back.

Btw, in your OP, you got the impression to take it easy (if I remember correctly), I would guess that is just a "don't go too fast or do too much to soon/all at once" caution is all :).

Wouldn't want to see past all illusion in one day, that would be quite rough on the psyche.

If we could control it, I imagine it to be very Very versatile.

Oh so many changes!

Edited by 4bsolute

Regarding meditations, I can not see anything at all (yet). Or lets say my sensoring input when I meditate is a mixture of feeling and seeing. Very hard to describe. All else black. There are a few flashes / particles of color in red and in blue, which appear very rarely once in a while.. there is nothing else in my vision, except a pulsing sensation that is mostly seen in a blueish color. Unidentified by myself.

It's not necessary to 'see' anything in meditation. Some people get visual stuff, others get 'feelings' - both are valid but you just don't hear as much about the latter.

The ground (earth), a large body of calm water (lake), an open fire or the sky's clear, vast expanse are natural Kasina - or meditation objects, as they reflect our 4 elements.

Viewing them produces a result. The mind stills and expands into blissful silence. The pulsing is a good sign but don't grasp at the visual apparition. Be aware of how you react to it and relinquish ownership of it.

Edited by yabyum24
  • Like 2

"My question would be if this vision can be part of my natural vision without having to tune in such a still place all the time? Not that I do not want it, not at all - that is why I asked if it can be seen as training, as a muscle. To speed up the process until I am at this stage, I sense that it can get very useful

"

Yes, you are on the right track. It can become an everyday thing. In fact, it will become "normal" and you may even be surprised when others do not see the same things you do as for you it will be "right there why the heck can't you see that" as compared to someone who has not opened this spectrum. This can also translate into hearing. I thought everyone could hear what I was hearing and it took a very long time to realize I heard beyond the spectrum most people do. It was my "normal" and I didn't and still don't see anything extraordinary about it as it is ordinary.

I do want to caution you, though about the part in my first post of raising the energy body vibration and burning through the filters. Without this "burning through" and vibrational aspect what you see will still be filtered and will not exactly be that which is real. So I do encourage proper cultivation practices along with the seeing.

• Like 2

It's not necessary to 'see' anything in meditation. Some people get visual stuff, others get 'feelings' - both are valid but you just don't hear as much about the latter.

The ground (earth), a large body of calm water (lake), an open fire or the sky's clear, vast expanse are natural Kasina - or meditation objects, as they reflect our 4 elements.

Viewing them produces a result. The mind stills and expands into blissful silence. The pulsing is a good sign but don't grasp at the visual apparition. Be aware of how you react to it and relinquish ownership of it.

I have to, because whenever I try to focus - it all fades away. I also wanted to point my physical eyes on it, same results. Disappears. Which all is a holding on to, yes. I will approach it more with a coming and going. Still this is so new to me, not wanting to own it.

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your encouragement.

Yes, you are on the right track. It can become an everyday thing. In fact, it will become "normal" and you may even be surprised when others do not see the same things you do as for you it will be "right there why the heck can't you see that" as compared to someone who has not opened this spectrum. This can also translate into hearing. I thought everyone could hear what I was hearing and it took a very long time to realize I heard beyond the spectrum most people do. It was my "normal" and I didn't and still don't see anything extraordinary about it as it is ordinary.

I do want to caution you, though about the part in my first post of raising the energy body vibration and burning through the filters. Without this "burning through" and vibrational aspect what you see will still be filtered and will not exactly be that which is real. So I do encourage proper cultivation practices along with the seeing.

Thank you, I was 'afraid' it would turn out that way how we saw it in so many movies before :) but how can it be any different. Maybe until there is telepathy widely available somewhere in the near future again, I dont see any other form of sharing at the moment aswell except this one mentioned

I also hear high pitched sounds, not so anymore but when I have times when I meditate often they return massively. Lincoln, a good friend of mine from the youtube "ChannelHigherSelf" has stated that the sounds we hear on the line of our ears are related to higher spiritual beings which still remain on this physical plane. We can also go deeper into those sounds and eventually even understand them, when we truly 'want to understand' than these sounds will then be encoded into thought.

What do you personally understand by proper cultivation? Cultivation that excludes all worldly desires and exclude the use of any parts of the egoic mind? Slow down rather than haste?

Edited by 4bsolute

"What do you personally understand by proper cultivation? Cultivation that excludes all worldly desires and exclude the use of any parts of the egoic mind? Slow down rather than haste?"

Nah. Why give up all worldly things? It is true that these things do not have the same importance and in many cases little importance once a person has a history of cultivation. Mind - yes, cultivation can lead to a dampening of the brain waves. This in term allows a higher perception that is not clouded by mind. We want to listen to the real us and not the part of us that is only here in this lifetime. That is where the cultivation comes in. The cultivation I am speaking of is neigong internal cultivation. There are a few systems out there to choose from and of course you know I practice and teach Jing Dong Gong. But basically what happens is we still the mind so the qi becomes potentially instantaneous and potentially with no limitation on amplitude. We do the exercises which start in dan tian (place where transmutation occurs). The energy body begins changing, getting brighter and denser, the qi in dan tian becomes brighter and denser and eventually rises and opens up each energy center in turn, then pops out the top of the head and connects us with very high vibration energy (god, tao, universe, heaven, whatever you want to call it). This, in connection with the raising of the energy body vibration frequency, allows us to dance in wu wei due to our practice of "listening" (allowed by the energy body vibration being raised) which is the higher level form of exactly what you are experiencing.

At least that is it in a nutshell.

• Like 6

Z3N, thank you.

Yes, of course there is and you are more than welcome.

You see the organism will still continue to be subject to environmental conditions whether it is a good, nice peaceful sound or a noisy, loud headache of a sound, even if you are so called enlightened.

Society is full of disruptive sounds and pollution, just as much as nature is full of peaceful sounds and naturalness.

Ultimately once you have mastered and trace out the mechanism of sound, you will witness that it is only within the self, the centre, that is fragmenting the information that gets processed by the mechanism of self and then measured by the self as a “like” or “dislike.”

That is what perceives the sound or noise that is heard.

This is all functioning within cellular brain matter and is the nature of the organism and perception, because our perception is duality, it is enforced by human conditioning.

Has soon as “I” hear a noise it is then processed as a “like” or a “dislike,” it is either “I am” comfortable with that noise or the opposite, “I am” not.

So really it isn’t the sound or the noise, it is rather the “self,” the centre that is the heart of the discomfort of that noise or sound that you experience.

But here’s the thing, because you are a living organism, you are subject to the environment that you dwell in and all of it processes of daily life and sensory accumulation feeding into the centre. You need a balance approach.

So if you feel the need to go to the woods then go, go and practice or listen to some brain wave stuff if it helps, these are tools for you to use.

Because cellular matter needs energy and is therefore acquired and subject to deterioration and decline, you need to recharge the batteries so to speak and is why you seek peace of mind.

There is nothing wrong with going somewhere peaceful like the woods because you need to recharge, this is good because when you become more sensitive to higher states, and realise that deterioration on the brain affects the clarity of the mind, because of “self.”

You will find it gets easier, all most as if you are building a resistance and becoming immune.

Hope this helps and thank you for your sincerity, keep up the good work and find things that work for you.

Have you noticed that when you go from the “known” into the “unknown” you come back full of energy?

Edited by Z3N

... “I” hear a noise it is then processed as a “like” or a “dislike,” it is either “I am” comfortable with that noise or the opposite, “I am” not.

So really it isn’t the sound or the noise, it is rather the “self,” the centre that is the heart of the discomfort of that noise or sound that you experience.

But here’s the thing, because you are a living organism, you are subject to the environment that you dwell in and all of it processes of daily life and sensory accumulation feeding into the centre. You need a balance approach.

So if you feel the need to go to the woods then go, go and practice or listen to some brain wave stuff if it helps, these are tools for you to use.

Because cellular matter needs energy and is therefore acquired and subject to deterioration and decline, you need to recharge the batteries so to speak and is why you seek peace of mind.

There is nothing wrong with going somewhere peaceful like the woods because you need to recharge, this is good because when you become more sensitive to higher states, and realise that deterioration on the brain affects the clarity of the mind, because of “self.”

You will find it gets easier, all most as if you are building a resistance and becoming immune.

Hope this helps and thank you for your sincerity, keep up the good work and find things that work for you.

Have you noticed that when you go from the “known” into the “unknown” you come back full of energy?

Which means that even an "I am" not, "I" still am. Wonderful use of quotation marks. Either "I am" or "I am" not. The inability of the Universe to know what a negation is in a sense of 'not receiving'. Ultimatelly we always and forever receive.

Isn't it so that true immunity doesnt mean resistance in a sense of blocking or shutting off - it's merely a redirection of 'negative' slash detrimental energies or a recycling or transformation of such. Just for the sake of clarity, for who ever reads this and understands resistance in a conventional sense like denial.

Thank you, these clarifications and further insights mean much to me.

I can not remember having been recharged, possibly, but I will pay attention to it soon again, since the last time already was a few days ago.

Edited by 4bsolute

I have had similar experiences since a child.

I understood them to be mystical and visionary.

Usually scenes of natural beauty shining with indescribable light and meaning.

Similar sorts of effects are typically introduced by quiet consciousness expanding awareness meditation.

Which maybe I should do more of.

I have no doubt this is correct.

Isn't it so that true immunity doesnt mean resistance in a sense of blocking or shutting off - it's merely a redirection of 'negative' slash detrimental energies or a recycling or transformation of such.

That sounds good.

A transformation, a transmutation, a purification.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Which means that even an "I am" not, "I" still am. Wonderful use of quotation marks. Either "I am" or "I am" not. The inability of the Universe to know what a negation is in a sense of 'not receiving'. Ultimatelly we always and forever receive.

Isn't it so that true immunity doesnt mean resistance in a sense of blocking or shutting off - it's merely a redirection of 'negative' slash detrimental energies or a recycling or transformation of such. Just for the sake of clarity, for who ever reads this and understands resistance in a conventional sense like denial.

Thank you, these clarifications and further insights mean much to me.

I can not remember having been recharged, possibly, but I will pay attention to it soon again, since the last time already was a few days ago.

Yes it is not a resistance.

It is more like the sky, clouds come and go, storms come and go but the sky is still the the sky.

Like the sky it is immune form the storms and clouds that come and go, so to speak.

Edited by Z3N
  • Like 1

Yes it is not a resistance.

It is more like the sky, clouds come and go, storms come and go but the sky is still the the sky.

Like the sky it is immune form the storms and clouds that come and go, so to speak.

I get your point, yes.

Sign in to follow this