Sign in to follow this  
3bob

wisdom

I've had 3 of my 4 wisdom teeth pulled thus my time is running out to be a wise ass....

but I may have enough metal in my mouth via fillings, caps, and bridges that I will keep picking up and hearing radio talks shows in my head coming from the higher astral plane, thus helping to offset wisdom tooth loss - which is something many people must be doing?

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

Speaking about getting work done on the teeth, the last time i had something done to mine was when i was 12. That was 41 years ago. (discounting one visit a couple of years back to have them cleaned). For some reason, i have never had any problems which require dentistry to sort out. I kinda told the gums and teeth to behave cos them dentists and oral hygienists are already driving Jaguars and Porsches without any contributions from my end. :D

• Like 2

billy-preston.jpg

He came to mind for some reason, MH...

;)

Edited by Brian

billy-preston.jpg

He came to mind for some reason, MH...

;)

Teeth don't make the man. (Of course, hair doesn't make the man either.)
  • Like 2

As an afterthought, it did intuitively occur to me that there is a correlation between eating more than the norm levels of fresh garlic and pristine oral health, but have never investigated this to any degree. I know it does some nasties to the breath, but thats easily addressed with chewing some mint and regular brushing coupled with flossing and rinsing with a good mouthwash.

I cant really attribute anything else to it, save for genetics perhaps. I remember my grandfathers both have great teeth well into their old age, but my dad did not. And the consumption of fresh garlic is a customary delight at meal times in our family.

is this some form of primordial wisdom thing happening, i wonder...

(had to add this to round off the post just to stay on-top. )

:)

• Like 2

I never considered that.

When I was just a teenager I was already loosing my 'permanent' teeth. When I joined the Army I spent countless hours in the dental chair getting my teeth repaired. So much time and money was wasted in that effort.

What is the topic? Oh, yeah, wisdom. Our wisdom teeth. Or just wisdom. No, wisdom teeth for sure.

But yes, my dentures do have wisdom teeth. I rarely wear them. Maybe that's my problem?

Teeth don't make the man. (Of course, hair doesn't make the man either.)

I was afraid the reference might be too obscure but the song itself would have been too transparent to be fun. :(

Oh well. .

I'm "lucky" to still have all my wisdom teeth. And whether because of genetics or fluoride in my water growing up, or both, I've got pretty hard, healthy teeth. And never needed braces :)

But my dad had his wisdom teeth pulled in his 40s...which is much less fun then getting them pulled in you teens...so I'm very careful to floss and brush and keep them in good shape.

It's hard to reach them, so most people who didn't get them pulled when they were young end up getting them pulled later because they didn't clean them well enough.

CT,

That sounds like excellent tooth karma... will have to browse the net to see if there is any garlic connection.

You know radio waves get weaker but I'm not sure when they die? Thus early radio waves (and TV) like from Earth in the 1930's are still traveling somewhere out-there only to be picked up by our "alien" brothers teeth. (for instance the famous Orson Wells broadcast about them)

• Like 1

The lack of teeth could be a problem if you met someone in a short dress or bikini...

Edited by 3bob

Brian, Sorry I'm not sure who that man is? (could he have been in the play "Hair")

Billy Preston

Search YouTube for "Nothing from Nothing"

:D

FWIW, the radio signals don't die but they weaken according to an inverse-square rule...

• Like 1

MH,

The lack of teeth could be a problem if you met someone in a "short dress" or "bikini"... :D

That's why you carry your dentures in your shirt pocket -- in case you need them for flirting or chewing!

• Like 2

MH,

The lack of teeth could be a problem if you met someone in a "short dress" or "bikini"... :D

Nope. That has never been a problem yet. I was never a vampire so I never needed the teeth anyway.

since when did women like dating toothless guys? (or the other way around)

Hehehe. Teeth don't make the man. I think I said that before.

My following comment might get this thread thrown into the pit but I'll take that risk.

The best blow job I have ever had was from a young woman who removed her dentures prior to the activity. I mentioned this to another woman who wears dentures and she said, "So I've been told." (No, I didn't get one from her. Darn!)

On the subject of teeth. A couple of Years back I read a story about a man in china who's teeth became decayed and fell out (probably some of them) any way he ate soup for 30 years and then when he was an old man they grew back!

Never can believe what you read but I logged it as interesting.

I guess the DNA is still there just needs triggering (maybe!?). Teeth breathing if there is such a thing maybe the way. :-)

Who knows what's possible...?

I

I recall a long time ago I heard of one fully documented case of a third set of teeth being grown.
A very rare occurance, I would think.

I believe the third set of teeth in most people are scheduled to grow when one reaches 150 years of age. Obviously there are some exceptions.

Nice Smile of Blessings

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sign in to follow this