Sign in to follow this  
n01ne

hello trance bums

greetings,

knowing this site for many years, i had to sign up here eventually, a place for bum exchanges. i am a highly confused bum living in a tent and moving around asia since a few years.

now the confusion reached a peak, and instead of asking myself and searching inside, i decided to try something new and ask around, believing that these public discussions surely benefit many.

the main topic i am interested in is about qigong lineage and channeling taoist gods with or without formless qigong.

because of lately after spending some years practicing in china and myanmar, just as i thought that my mind has figured out something, i got introduced into the chinese temple culture in malaysia, which flipped my concept of what is or can be considered practicing the dhamma and dao(ism)
i am interested in exchanging ideas about outside helpers (pantheon of gods), qigong masters lineage energy compared to own selfcenterd practice and strength. the karma associated to each of the approaches and where it all leads to.

Hello and welcome to the tao Bums. I am sure that you will find answers to your questions here.

Before you begin to enquire however please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to get started with posting.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

greetings,

knowing this site for many years, i had to sign up here eventually, a place for bum exchanges. i am a highly confused bum living in a tent and moving around asia since a few years.

now the confusion reached a peak, and instead of asking myself and searching inside, i decided to try something new and ask around, believing that these public discussions surely benefit many.

the main topic i am interested in is about qigong lineage and channeling taoist gods with or without formless qigong.

because of lately after spending some years practicing in china and myanmar, just as i thought that my mind has figured out something, i got introduced into the chinese temple culture in malaysia, which flipped my concept of what is or can be considered practicing the dhamma and dao(ism)
i am interested in exchanging ideas about outside helpers (pantheon of gods), qigong masters lineage energy compared to own selfcenterd practice and strength. the karma associated to each of the approaches and where it all leads to.

Hi Chang, how is your concept changing? From what to what? I think lineage empowerments can be excellent.

Edited by de_paradise

Hello de_paradise, i assume you was adressing me.

the concept changed from an exclusive perspecitve (exluding of good practices because of ignorance about how they can trigger the same realisations) to a more inclusive concept, including also this and that which was unknown to me before or didnt consider the longterm perspecitve of the practice.

now thinking: of course this also is part of it, just wondering why did i never hear or read much about it before.

also just because i havent heard of it doesnt mean its not widely known.. so i just had to drop the arrogance of this thought and accept that i cant know all the shoes and not every shoe can fit every foot but they still can be usefull, nice and comfortable for a lot of people. also dont need to know about all the shoes and their details anyway since i prefer barefoot walking. but somehow i like to talk about shoes.

• Like 1

trance bums? Like these bums in the video? MY KIND OF PEOPLE! Hehe, jk not sure were talking about the same kind of trance! Wow tent living can be rough after a while, may you find peace and strength in your travels.

(: not that kind of bums but maybe there are some trance bums in the video, never know.

and also was not all the time living in a tent, just at that moment... now at this moment got a place in a temple.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this