Vitalii

Daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat

Yeah i hear ya on that I can heal but its something i dont advertise or even really speak about. I tend to let things happen more ntrually and leave it to the tao's hands.

To me I believe that neikung is more spiritual then what is currently being said. Without cultivation of the shen then there is no alchemy.

Before I started training under my current teacher I really didnt know of the shen and its power. No one really talked about it.

We practice heaven and earth alchemy to where the shen and the ldt is cultivated at the same time and then united.

I remember one time I was on the phone with my teacher and he asked me to tell him what he was wearing and when i focused my mind i hear a high pitch brrrm and i saw what looked like a black hole....Then i got a feeling of him then i started to see him. I told him what he was wearing and i asked him about this and told me that our training develops the shen and its power.

I though this is cool.

Sifu and i tested me like this a few times.

I tested it myself a little. I was at walmart and I was by the cash registers at the front of the store. And i decided to see if i could focus on all of the people in the store at once and see them in my mind like i had done with sifu. So I closed my eyes and started focusing on all the people in the store and all of a sudden I started to get a sense of them then they start to appear in my mind I could see the people in electronics apparel and so on.

As my shen developed more I noticed that if i said some peoples name it would activate my shen. I asked sifu about this he said that when you say someones name that you momentarily connect with them and if they have any spiritual power they will activate your shen to varying degrees depending on how strong they are.

Other things I noticed that if i held sacred objects, books, or visited temples or churches they would activate my shen as well. I asked sifu about this he said anything with spiritual power will activate your shen.

And that there were certain spiritual objects that only activate an burn hot in the presence of someone with a highly cultivated shen.

Now the other thing is sifu knows everything I do...If i was doing something bad his face would appear in my head. I was talking to another practitioner of another art who wanted to get some training info off of me and everytime i spoke to him i saw sifus face in my head. And one time he seen it too.

When ever i talked t Sifu I always feel like im being put thru some intense healing. I never really said anything at first but one day i decided to as him about this. He told me that when you reach a certain point in shen development that even your words has power if you want them to as your voice is related to yin chi. And that being in the presence of someone that has a highly developed shen that healing can occur as well.

One of the things i got from this is that energetic transmission can be given via voice as well.

My point in posting some of my exps with my teacher was to express the point that neikung is more than vibrating setting things on fire an so on.

What i exp with sifu i had no prior knowledge of.

To train in neikung without a teacher is to run the risk of being hugely under developed...

Words can have power and is a type of yin expression (think prayers) names can have power as well (think of the names of saints jesus and so on).

This is the power of heaven (shen).

With Vitalii I sense martial energy not a highly developed shen(something you think a headmaster of a sect would have)....

I believe he may be a good martial artist maybe a serious cultivator but not a head master of a taoist sect.

• Like 1

I just shared my opinion with Taomeow.

I did`nt said this is Vitalii. It`s unrecognizable on my picture.

If he wants to claim this is him, he must prove it.

~~~~~~~ moderator message ~~~~~~~~~ _王彗_ You have been suspended from posting for a month.

Changing this to permanent ban is currently under discussion

The Tao Bums does not condone harassment.~~~~~~~ moderator message ~~~~~~~~~

what does shen power look like, out of curiosity? How does one determine that someone has it?

If a person puts into practice a following principles:

• To live a just and sincere life according to moral principles (not to kill, not to deceive, not to steal, not to use foul language etc.).
  • To develop in oneself such virtuous features as compassion, love, forgiveness, courage, peace, generosity and others.
  • Not to do, not to say, and not to think about anything that could harm a human or the Nature in general.
  • To help with ideas, words and actions to those who need it, whether they are humans, animals or plants.
  • To hold in esteem and respect not only those whom you love and care about, but all living creatures.

P.S.

Immortal Lu Dongbin said:

"Many who claim to cultivate the Dao still possess egotistical thought. Where there is ego, the true heart cannot emerge. It is only in stillness and the absence of craving that original nature can be cultivated."

-- Seven Daoist Masters-- A folk novel of China

• Like 1

Very surprising. Everybody is related whether his school is genuine or not. Nobody asking him how somebody can stay with 2 hours sleep for 7-10 consecutive days. I am thinking to really leave this forum. A hopeless situation here. Actually, the humanity is in a hopeless situation.

• Like 1

The person only says he is doing it giving harm to his students.

Your opinion is wrong.

1. they do not get harm, because they are advanced.

2. I do not take on such a difficult retreat those whom I do not know personally.

3. it was not me who invented this program

4. it is a traditionally daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat. http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/#entry503883

5. this schedule is not for beginners.

6. all practitioners receive very good results. see an example http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/page-4#entry505059

Vitalii,

Im just saying I dont understand and im asking you for clarification.

I asked a brother student of mine to check as well and he came to the same conclusion as I.

So what happened?

Did your master die? Did he not have any other senior students?

I shared some of my exps with my teacher.

Could you please do the same?

Why don't people start their own thread with a question instead of harassing posts of opinions hidden behind accusations without any evidence to support them.

It's really unbecoming to continue to read such posts and makes one wish the "dislike" button was back...

• Like 4

>Your opinion is wrong.

2. I do not take on such a difficult retreat those whom I do not know personally.

4. it is a traditionally daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat. http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/#entry503883

6. all practitioners receive very good results. see an example http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/page-4#entry505059

EXPLAIN HOW DO THEY MANAGE NOT TO GET HARM?

Vitalii,

Im just saying I dont understand and im asking you for clarification.

I asked a brother student of mine to check as well and he came to the same conclusion as I.

So what happened?

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you are talking.

Did your master die? Did he not have any other senior students?

My Master lives as a hermit in the mountains and he has other senior students.

I shared some of my exps with my teacher.

Could you please do the same?

Sorry, but I did not ask you to do it.

you can find more information about me here

Edited by Vitalii

>>>Your opinion is wrong.

6. all practitioners receive very good results. see an example http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/page-4#entry505059&nbs

p;lockquote>lockquote>

because they are sufficiently prepared for such a program.

Isimsiz Biri, you can think what you want.
in reality, my students are very satisfied their results after the retreat, and they want a more prolonged retreat.
Edited by Vitalii

I've found when I'm around 'high' level people, there's a buzz, you can capture some of there energy and keep going far longer then you would normally. Its a freaky effect,

• Like 4

>>>Your opinion is wrong.

6. all practitioners receive very good results. see an example http://thetaobums.com/topic/32886-daily-timetable-of-the-quanzhen-retreat/page-4#entry505059 lockquote>lockquote>

because they are sufficiently prepared for such a program.

Isimsiz Biri, you can think what you want.

in reality, my students are very satisfied their results after the retreat, and they want a more prolonged retreat.

This is not an explanation. This is propaganda.

• Like 1

I've found when I'm around 'high' level people, there's a buzz, you can capture some of there energy and keep going far longer then you would normally. Its a freaky effect,

I think, in addition to this being true, "high" level people also have quite the opposite effect on the "not-so-high" level folks (to put it very mildly). Or as Jonathan Swift expressed it,

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

• Like 3

~~~~~~~ mmoderator warning ~~~~~~~~~

Isimsiz Biri do not post insults

~~~~~~~ moderator warning ~~~~~~~~~

• Like 2

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you are talking.

My Master lives as a hermit in the mountains and he has other senior students.

Sorry, but I did not ask you to do it.

you can find more information about me here

My point in asking you this is to understand how you are the head master if your sifu is alive and well.

Im not doubting that a young Caucasian male could be the head master of a taoist sect im sure your master gave you a certificate that shows that you are the current Head of the sect.

I read the link you posted and it was very basic.....

Was there a certain level of attainment you had to reach before you became headmaster?

Was there testing you had to go thru?

Personally I think you would make a good instructor but im having trouble understanding the head master stuff.

• Like 1

~~~~~~~ mmoderator warning ~~~~~~~~~

Isimsiz Biri do not post insults

~~~~~~~ moderator warning ~~~~~~~~~

Mal Stainkey,

I did not post an insult. If you wish to ban me, do it now. Do not find artificial reasons.

Calling something propaganda is insulting

Treat the other members here with respect.

• Like 2

On a more mundane level, there might only be 2 hours of 'sleep' but there's 6 or 8 hours meditation. So, the mind and body probably get time to chill.

• Like 3

My point in asking you this is to understand how you are the head master if your sifu is alive and well.

Im not doubting that a young Caucasian male could be the head master of a taoist sect im sure your master gave you a certificate that shows that you are the current Head of the sect.

I read the link you posted and it was very basic.....

Was there a certain level of attainment you had to reach before you became headmaster?

Was there testing you had to go thru?

Personally I think you would make a good instructor but im having trouble understanding the head master stuff.

"The head of the Daoist School Zhen Dao outside the territory of China is Vitalii Lishchyna."

"At the moment Master Lu Shiyang (吕實陽) is the Grandmaster of the School."

In my school, very high requirements to students who want to be teachers are set. They should be able not only to know well the Daoist theory and perform well in a variety of exercises and meditative practices, but also have a high level of virtue and pure heart.
I make very strict exams in all disciplines that I teach, and particular attention is paid to the practice of internal alchemy and understanding of the Daoist philosophy.

Calling something propaganda is insulting

Treat the other members here with respect.

Propaganda

propaganda
prɒpəˈgandə/Submit
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
synonyms: information, promotion, advertising, advertisement, publicity, advocacy; More
the dissemination of propaganda as a political strategy.
"the party's leaders believed that a long period of education and propaganda would be necessary"
a committee of cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church responsible for foreign missions, founded in 1622 by Pope Gregory XV.

Propaganda is not an insult. Again, if you want to ban me, do it now

He is giving harm to practitioners.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

He is giving harm to practitioners.

it is a lie and insult.

~~~~~~~ moderator message ~~~~~~~~~ Isimsiz Biri You have been suspended from posting for a week.

~~~~~~~ moderator message ~~~~~~~~~

• Like 3