Vitalii

Daily timetable of the Quanzhen retreat

Interesting, when I was practicing Kundalini yoga I was also only sleeping about 4-5 hours a day. Usually from 11pm to 3:00 or 3:30am, then meditate from 4-6, and then maybe a one hour nap if I was feeling it (the best nap was always after a great morning meditation).

It was not just with K yoga.

Later on, I was with this Taoist monk and was taught the circulation of the Ren Mai and Du Mai. Again, I found I needed about 4 hours of sleep. Other distractions came into my life and I stopped those exercises.

And sleep went back to normal 7-8 hours

I will not even attempt any explanation why less sleep was needed during those times.

Idiotic Taoist

Yes I am not talking to him anymore. In this thread he called me liar and this is personal insult. And breaks the rule of this forum.

calling someone a liar when they are lying is not breaking forum rules... it is stating a fact.

I can not respond in this thread anymore otherwise I will be banned. If you want PM me I can give you more information if you need it. But I can not promise. If you do not respect me I won't reply to you.

This thread should be closed as no one discusses Quanzhendao' practices here anyway

For me Antares, the tone of your repetitive assault and your lack of providing any real answers has provided Vitalii with more credibility by my perception.

• Like 7

I provided a few very credible facts. Your problem you are not able to see it. I am not going to repeat it again as I do not care about such people who are not able to separate wheat from the chaff. You do not understand that school with the name Quan zhen dao pai can not exist even theoretically. This is up to you what to believe to. I have reserched on this subj for few years at least and it is not easy to convience me emotionally. Probably I will be banned again for these words but I do not care honestly. I do not see a reason to stay here as here not much people who are interested in authentic Tradition. Here if you do not pay 4000$ to fat man for tricks they will call you "pillow boy" and then put "like it" on the post where they say that I am banned. No, I am just not fool. I do research before I pay. I have paid enough in my life. You do not understand that "swelling of the head" is side effect in qigong practice and this is what Vitalii and his instructors teach people as signs of success. Good luck in your search man.

p.s. btw you have no any evidence where I lied.

Edited by Antares

I provided a few very credible facts. Your problem you are not able to see it. I am not going to repeat it again as I do not care about such people who are not able to separate wheat from the chaff. You do not understand that school with the name Quan zhen dao pai can not exist even theoretically. This is up to you what to believe to. I have reserched on this subj for few years at least and it is not easy to convience me emotionally. Probably I will be banned again for these words but I do not care honestly. I do not see a reason to stay here as here not much people who are interested in authentic Tradition. Here if you do not pay 4000$ to fat man for tricks they will call you "pillow boy" and then put "like it" on the post where they say that I am banned. No, I am just not fool. I do research before I pay. I have paid enough in my life. You do not understand that "swelling of the head" is side effect in qigong practice and this is what Vitalii and his instructors teach people as signs of success. Good luck in your search man.

p.s. btw you have no any evidence where I lied.

A few quick questions since you're posting in the thread you were asked to leave alone anyway.

1.You can't be "banned again" unless you've been banned before. Have you been banned before? The mod action regarding your recent activities consisted in a 48 hours suspension, to my knowledge. Am I missing something?

2. Who's the fat man you pay $4000 for tricks?

3. What's a "pillow boy?"

4. And who here called you that for not paying the aforementioned fat trickster?

WIll be grateful for a clarification.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2

You do not understand that school with the name Quan zhen dao pai can not exist even theoretically.

I have some thoughts on that even before this thread appeared.

First of all, any knowledge I have on QuanZhen is very limited, consisting of what I read long time ago of that book 7 Taoist Masters translated by Eva Wong. I happily admit the book written in Chinese was too much of a heavy going for me.

Then later we all know via wikipedia that those 7 disciples went on to found their own schools and clearly had not continued on with the transmission of Wang Chong Yang QuanZhen pai.

Those 7 were the only known disciples of Master Wang. And it seemed that they all went their separate ways and into separate schools with different focuses. off hand, I know one of them finally getting into the last stage in a brothel financed by forgery gold he made from stones. Another got into the final stage by digging holes in cliff wall for other Taoists to meditate in and another got into final stage carrying passerbys across a rive on his back.

Then who continued on the line of Wang ChongYang? His lineage seemed to end with the blossoming of those recognised 7 lineages transmitted down. That lineage of Wang Chong Yang remained so quiet and hidden over the centuries suddenly erupting on the page of TBM?

I was hoping to find some enlightenment on this through the smoke and mirrors that cloaked those centuries.

Please throw pearls towards me.

Idiot on the Path

~~~~~~~ moderator message ~~~~~~~~~

Antares

You have been suspended from posting for a month

Let me be very clear, no more warnings or suspensions - the next action is permanent ban

The Tao Bums does not condone harassment.

~~~~~~~ moderator message ~~~~~~~~~

• Like 2

I read long time ago of that book 7 Taoist Masters translated by Eva Wong.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seven-Taoist-Masters-Shambhala-Classics/dp/1590301765

nice book, but it is a folk novel, so you should not consider it as a historical reference book.

Ukrainian Association of Zhen Dao [which I am the head of], translated and published this book in Russian.

1-2.jpg

Those 7 were the only known disciples of Master Wang.

it not absolutely so. Wang Chongyang had other students, but there is very little information about them.

Then who continued on the line of Wang ChongYang? His lineage seemed to end with the blossoming of those recognised 7 lineages transmitted down.

I wrote a big article about history of Quanzhen,

Now I will write only a few fragments, and in the future will publish it completely on my website.

"It is known that each of the Wang’s seven disciples taught the Teachings in his

own way. It is not surprising because each of them studied with Wang for a different period of time and later on was spreading the Teachings in different regions.
We should also take into account that within each of those Seven Schools there are many branches and there is no exclusive transference of the title of the successor. Such exclusivity, for example, exists in The School of the Way of the Celestial Masters, where transmission is done only within one family. In the branches that stem from Wang Chongyang we see the same tendency as in the martial arts schools, i.e. a Master has closely knit circle of disciples who completed the training. Each of them represents the next generation of succession of The Teachings. Similar tendency could be observed in sub-branches that originate from The Seven Schools.
Apart from The Longmen School founded by Qiu Changchun very little is known
about the transmission lines of the rest of Wang Chongyang’s disciples. Only few names of the most famous first disciples and several biographical facts remained. It is virtually impossible to trace further lineage of transmission though.
Therefore, Quanzhen movement, and specifically Qiu Changchun’s branch known under the name of Longmen, received powerful support. His school became very popular. Many monasteries were built and the number of disciples grew up very quickly. Unlike other Wang Chongyang’s schools, Longmen School became the biggest and most organized religious structure due to this high-power back up. Nevertheless, there are many unknowns in the history of Longmen, let along in the history of other branches of Quanzhen."
Edited by Vitalii
  • Like 1

Vitali,

I made no secret of where I read and stated clearly 7 Taoist Masters translated Eva Wong.

I smile at the way you felt compelled to add it was but a folk novel to denigrate the content of that book. That book talked about verified historical people , written in about that time. I therefore have a lot more faith in that then your assertation that you knew, and the only authority and now teaching the mind of Wang Chong Yang.

I do not doubt your right to say whatever you want to say. I have the right to decide what I want to believe.

Do tell me the difference between 7 known students and your assertion that Wang had many more but very little is known about them. If little is known about them as you said in your own words, then what was transmitted down from them to be passed on to you? To me, if little is known about them, they equate to zero and is crossed out from my list even if they exist in a list that you created.

We all here know about Qiu Changchun and his patronage from no less then Genghis Khan himself directly. I wrote of Genghis inviting Changchun to meet him and even provided the letter from the Khan , and Changchun reply to the Khan.

Do amuse yourself to go read that thread.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31861-an-end-to-killing-taoist-movie/

You did not give the answer that I am seeking as to how the transmission of Wang Chong Yang went down the centuries , emerging suddenly into the world via you and with Lu Shiyang (吕實陽) conveniently now living as a hermit in some forlorn mountain in China.

Other than you will write of that later and you only can give fragments now. I understand time is needed to flesh out the details to the best of your ability. But surely, with such an astonishing find like your LuShiyang, surely that be best told with all details instead of promises to write later?

You must understand I encountered a fraud and plagiariser Deng Ming Dao 20 years ago or so. I think I was the first one to document the plagiarising that he did and with that fake Kwan Sai Hung he created

Deng & Blofield works. Is it ethical?

http://thetaobums.com/topic/27637-deng-blofield-works-is-it-ethical/

I am not saying you are fraudulent. But in claiming much and no less than the mantle of Wang Chong Yang, surely you must be able to prove that beyond the shadow of doubt?

And do not claim me to be part of the opposing Russian cartel as I am about the most clearly documented entity of this forum with absolutely no connection to Russia or to any Taoist cartel where ever they might be. My coming and goings over the last 20 years well documented in my blog and other writings even if they focused more on birdies and beasties.

And then seek to get me gagged so I can no longer ask inconvenient questions.

Taoistic Idiot

• Like 1

I smile at the way you felt compelled to add it was but a folk novel to denigrate the content of that book.

Shanlun, I did not denigrate this book.

I wrote that "7 Taoist Masters" is a nice book, but it is a folk novel, so you should not consider it as a historical reference book.

if I did not like this book I would not translated and published it.

That book talked about verified historical people , written in about that time

"Seven Taoist Masters: A Folk Novel of China.

The authorship of Seven Taoist Masters is unknown.

The literary style suggest that it was written during the middle part of the Ming dynasty (circa 1500)." Eva Wong.

yes, this is a book about real people, but it contains historical inaccuracies. for example, Liu Changsheng (劉長生) could not meet with Bodhidharma because they lived in different historical periods.

Edited by Vitalii

yes, this is a book about real people, but it contains historical inaccuracies. for example, Liu Changsheng (劉長生) could not meet with Bodhidharma because they lived in different historical periods.

Allow me to believe what I want to believe.

I believe Liu ChangSheng meeting Bodhidarma more than I believe you.

I believe Liu Chang Sheng transmuting stones into gold to pay for his stay in the brothel more than I believe you.

I believe Liu Chang Shen boiling a kettle of water with his dan tien to make tea to drink with Bodhidarma more than I believe you.

With your claim of head of Zhen Dao, you can walk into any of LungMen Monastery and get the Chief Taoist there to kowtow to you and hand over all the assets of his Monastery. You can do that to any of the 7 branches of Zhen Dao as you are the Head of the Head.

Which is why I believe Liu ChangSheng meeting Bodhidarma more than I believe you.

Nothing personal.

You can claim whatever you want to claim, including Lao Tze coming down on his ox to give you private tuition.

I claim the right to believe what I want to believe.

This is my last entry here into this thread as I find the futility of talking with you.

I will put you into my ignore list so my time here can be spend more blissfully.

Idiotic Taoist

2. Who's the fat man you pay $4000 for tricks?

WIll be grateful for a clarification.

I`m not sure about $4000, but fat man you pay for tricks may be look like that (just an example).

bff46c78e99bcfe9f9ba4e46a8667714.jpg

I`m not sure about $4000, but fat man you pay for tricks may be look like that (just an example).

bff46c78e99bcfe9f9ba4e46a8667714.jpg

Russian followers of Wuliupai used my photo + photoshop to prove that I'm fat. This photo was taken by them from the forum of Russian followers of Wuliupai.
Here are my real photos where anyone can see how I really look. Anyway, if any person
is big, or fat, or tall, does it mean that a person cannot be Daoist master?

As for the cost of the retreats, none of them has ever cost such an astronomical sum.

483504_555725681109748_2074278225_n.jpg

559362_555727011109615_565294559_n.jpg
Edited by Vitalii

Anyway, if any person is big, or fat, or tall, does it mean that a person cannot be Daoist master?
Have you seen a fat Taoist Master yet.....??? ;):D

Lp2001071011.jpg

:D

Who is this fake Taoist Master....??? :P:):D

PS......

He needs to work on his cultivation in Ming Kung(命功) as a True Taoist.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Vitalii,

I dont understand how are you the head master of your sect you dont have the power of heaven.

Let me explain.

When a Taoist master picks his disciple its not all of his choice. The tao points him out to the master.

I remember my sifu telling me that the master doesnt always pick his students and he doesnt always like who he teaches but god orders him to teach the student.....

Now if it was your destiny to become the head master your spiritual presence would be more dynamic.

To put it bluntly your shen power isnt developed you have more of the power of the earth(more of a martial artist).

Vitalii you just cant say that your the master of a taoist sect without your shen power not being developed.

• Like 1

"People engaged in self-cultivation should avoid discussing others' strengths and weaknesses or right or wrong, as well as the ups and downs of society and all worldly affairs".

• Like 3

"People engaged in self-cultivation should avoid discussing others' strengths and weaknesses or right or wrong, as well as the ups and downs of society and all worldly affairs".

Daoist wisdom

Im not trying to insult you or anything like that.

To some cultivators It doesnt matter if you discuss it or not....

My question to you is without a fully developed shen how are you going to pick your successor?

Vitalii,

I dont understand how are you the head master of your sect you dont have the power of heaven.

Let me explain.

When a Taoist master picks his disciple its not all of his choice. The tao points him out to the master.

I remember my sifu telling me that the master doesnt always pick his students and he doesnt always like who he teaches but god orders him to teach the student.....

Now if it was your destiny to become the head master your spiritual presence would be more dynamic.

To put it bluntly your shen power isnt developed you have more of the power of the earth(more of a martial artist).

Vitalii you just cant say that your the master of a taoist sect without your shen power not being developed.

Thamosh, what does shen power look like, out of curiosity? How does one determine that someone has it?

Edited by Dolokhov
  • Like 1