Sign in to follow this  
iadnon

Dan tien evolution

Hello:

I would like to know what happens when a Dan Tien has evolved sufficiently, and what kind of energy is better to put it in (sexual, prana, chi...).

Thanks!

Hello:

I would like to know what happens when a Dan Tien has evolved sufficiently, and what kind of energy is better to put it in (sexual, prana, chi...).

Thanks!

From what I gathered so far: Ask the teacher of the "school" you get training with. There is not one answer for all...

:)

Harry

From what I gathered so far: Ask the teacher of the "school" you get training with. There is not one answer for all...

I am curious now: I was the only one replying.

Is it,

because: you all do agree? :blink:

because: you all have no real clue? :huh:

because: you don't want to share?

Harry

I am curious now: I was the only one replying.

Is it,

because: you all do agree? :blink:

because: you all have no real clue? :huh:

because: you don't want to share?

Harry

HAHA :lol:

Actually I never answered because it's a loaded question - If I were to answer it I would have to accept the presupositions that the question is loaded with - that "a Dan Tien" can evolve, not only that but can evolve in degrees (so it can be sufficiently evolved and insufficiently evolved) - that there are 'better' and 'worse' kinds of energy - that you can 'put in' energy. That there is a required level of evolution of the DT to start 'puting' energy in. etc.

And perhaps the biggest reason is that I feel it's a mental question designed to fulfill a passing mental desire for more 'knowledge' rather than anything practical. I'm sorry if I'm incorrect, but that's what I feel - I dont mean to insult.

LOL!

And I say do the work with your dantien that you are compelled to do then listen, learn, and continue.

I think there are some 'traditional' signs of the dt 'evolving' or 'getting full' and they are warmth in the abdomen, movement of energy in the abdomen. those are physical signs. say, for example, when the dt is full of chi it is simple as falling off a log, to meditate.

best chi is refined chi. experiment and find what you like/need/enjoy.

It's an ice cream parlour. Find your favourite flavour. Then ask yourself, can I tell I ate it? Tune in.

Sign in to follow this