SonOfTheGods

Satanic Temple *UP-DATED*

I think one form of Satanism is a cover for the diabolical expressions of Yaweh (Devil/ The Great Deceiver etc)

The OT is full of animal and similar ritual sacrifices "Satanic" ... = Yahweh

Satan (Truth) being the adversary of Yahweh (Lord of Darkness/Ignorance)

//

Satnam or Sat Naam (ਸਤਿਨਾਮ੝) contains two roots - 'Sat' means 'truth' and 'Naam' means 'name' - and is together translated as 'True Name' being the combination of Sat andNaam. 'Sat' means 'truth' which is God and 'Nam' or 'Naam' means 'Name' which acts like Hukam (command) of God. http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Satnam

The Sanskrit root word "Sat", also sometimes "Satya" means Truth. "An" is also a shortening of "Ananta" which means Eternal/Infinite/Never ending, etc. The name "Satan" as a whole can also therefore be translated as "Truth Eternal". http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110705175735AAlgOrt

... who knows?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 2

I think one form of Satanism is a cover for the diabolical expressions of Yaweh (Devil/ The Great Deceiver etc)

I have never thought that I will agree with you on a specific subject. But I do. You are absolutely right.

If you read Genesis in Torah or Old Testament, you will see the word "Elohim" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim) It means "Gods" in Hebrew. This Elohim is close to concept of God Almighty in Holy Quran, I say close not equal, but close.

However, on the following chapters of Torah or Old Testament, you suddenly find Yahweh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh). This Yahweh presents human charactersitics. Yahweh gets angry, Yahweh says "I made a mistake", Yahweh says to Jews, "Go and kill this infidels, make their wives as your slaves" etc. This Yahweh is closely related with Satan. Unfortunately, Torah has been changed by Jews. This change took place much before than 408 BC, the oldest date of Dead Sea Scrolls. So I request from everybody, do not show Dead Sea Scrolls to prove that Torah was not changed. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls)

• Like 2

//

Satnam or Sat Naam (ਸਤਿਨਾਮ੝) contains two roots - 'Sat' means 'truth' and 'Naam' means 'name' - and is together translated as 'True Name' being the combination of Sat andNaam. 'Sat' means 'truth' which is God and 'Nam' or 'Naam' means 'Name' which acts like Hukam (command) of God. http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Satnam

The Sanskrit root word "Sat", also sometimes "Satya" means Truth. "An" is also a shortening of "Ananta" which means Eternal/Infinite/Never ending, etc. The name "Satan" as a whole can also therefore be translated as "Truth Eternal". http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110705175735AAlgOrt

... who knows?

*APPLAUSE* :)

I have never thought that I will agree with you on a specific subject. But I do. You are absolutely right.

If you read Genesis in Torah or Old Testament, you will see the word "Elohim" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim) It means "Gods" in Hebrew. This Elohim is close to concept of God Almighty in Holy Quran, I say close not equal, but close.

However, on the following chapters of Torah or Old Testament, you suddenly find Yahweh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh). This Yahweh presents human charactersitics. Yahweh gets angry, Yahweh says "I made a mistake", Yahweh says to Jews, "Go and kill this infidels, make their wives as your slaves" etc. This Yahweh is closely related with Satan. Unfortunately, Torah has been changed by Jews. This change took place much before than 408 BC, the oldest date of Dead Sea Scrolls. So I request from everybody, do not show Dead Sea Scrolls to prove that Torah was not changed. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls)

good stuff

now just get rid of the other half ;)

Well ... HE was the one that said the Lord Jehovah - (the one and only monotheistic God) was Satan, or that he agreed with the statement - same thing.

Even I have never said that .... but actually ..... its not a bad idea! :D

More news.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/14/most-of-the-10-commandments-violate-u-s-constitution-atheists-say-in-oklahoma-suit/

An atheist group has sued Oklahoma lawmakers over a law allowing religious displays on the increasingly crowded Capitol grounds.

State officials set up a Ten Commandments monument in 2012, which has spurred other religious groups – including Satanists, Hindus and Pastafarians – to request permission to set up their own displays.

The ACLU filed suit in August, claiming the state law permitting those displays violated Oklahoma’s state constitution, and the Oklahoma Capitol Preservation Commission imposed a moratorium on all monuments on the grounds.

A Republican lawmaker has pushed for a new bill that would allow more “historical documents,” including the Ten Commandments, to be placed on public grounds in Oklahoma.

But a suit filed Monday by American Atheists argues that the displays and the law that permits their display violates the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

“I want to be clear about this: We have a religious monument, placed on government property, by government mandate,” said American Atheists President David Silverman. “That is an explicit violation of First Amendment protections of separation of religion and government.”

Silverman pointed out that Oklahoma lawmakers had passed a law requiring the monument endorse one specific religion, which he said violated the Fourteenth Amendment’s guarantee of equal protection under the law.

“There is now a law, on the books of Oklahoma, respecting the establishment of Christianity, which is grossly unconstitutional,” Silverman said. “The legislature has broken the law, plain and simple, and we are suing to right this wrong.”

The suit claims the legislation explicitly calls on state officials “to permit and arrange for the placement on the State Capitol grounds of a suitable monument displaying the Ten Commandments.”

The suit also lists each of the Ten Commandments and specifies how most of those laws, which the Bible says were handed down to Moses by God, would violate the U.S. Constitution.

For example, the suit claims, the prohibitions against making graven images and the taking of the Lord’s name in vain would violate free speech protections – and the monuments themselves could be a forbidden graven image.

The sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth commandments – which forbid homicide, adultery, stealing and offering false testimony – are commonly understood wrongs over which the state has justified authority, according to the suit, but the other six violate federal law.

“The last commandment listed on the Display imposes another invasion into the human mind,” the suit argues. “It effectively creates a ‘thought crime,’ wherein the citizenry is enjoined not to ‘covet’ certain items. The items listed include people such as one’s ‘wife’ and ‘servant’ as among ‘things’ like homes and cattle that are possessed by people.”

“Absent is a reference to thy neighbor’s ‘husband,’” the suit points out. “If this were part of Oklahoma law, it arguably would fail on Equal Protection grounds, unless torturously interpreted differently than its plain meaning.”

Some of the suit’s plaintiffs claim that official business at the statehouse forces them to confront the display’s message, which the suit argues violates “the liberty of conscience” of all Oklahoma citizens.

“Plaintiffs object to the use and display of the Display due its co-option of their religious traditions, resulting in a cheapening and degradation of their shared faith,” the suit claims.

American Atheists set up a public monument to atheists last year at a county courthouse in Starke, Florida.

• Like 1

Oklahoma must have a few inquisitors incarnated from the dark ages.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/13/fox-refuses-to-comment-after-guest-calls-for-satanists-to-be-gunned-down/

The Satanic Temple has issued a press release demanding that Fox Business News publicly apologize for the remarks made by one of its commentators.

On January 9, 2014, one of the participants in Fox Business New’s “Mensa Meeting,” Bernard McGuirk, said that members of the Satanic Temple who want to erect a monument in Oklahoma City should be executed.

“They should be able to put the statue up, and then they should be shot right next to it, and then we take it down,” McGuirk said.

Lawyers for the Satanic Temple say that “uch incitement to violence is reckless and possibly criminal. Advocacy of the murder of American citizens based on their religious beliefs is intolerable and sickening. For [Fox Business] to disseminate such a position as part of a televised debate on a national network strikes at the heart of this country’s founding principles and potentially places the Temple’s members in imminent danger.”

Though the Temple’s complaint may seem unnecessary, many believe that Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly’s inflammatory rhetoric incited the murderer of Dr. George Tiller. Given the history Fox News viewers have of acting upon such calls to violence, the Satanic Temple wants the network to make it clear that violence carried out against a person — even a member of the Satanic Temple — for his or her religious beliefs is unacceptable.

As their lawyers write, “[o]ur client requests that the Fox News Network immediately issue The Satanic Temple an apology for broadcasting a call for the murder of its members, who simply desire to be treated equally with every other religion in this country. In addition, they would like to see a public reprimand of Bernard McGuirk.”

Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves also took offense at the panel’s characterization of his organization as one that “promote evil” and is “anti-Christian.” In a statement, he said that “Even the most basic and cursory perusal of our website could have served to correct these panelists. It is unconscionable that a news panel would express opinions without doing any research. Our’s is a philosophy that is meant to enrich lives and encourage benevolence. It is reprehensible that a nationally televised commentator could call for our execution regarding any item of disagreement, much less based upon entirely imagined presumptions.”

A Fox Business News spokeswoman directed inquiries about the segment to WABC, where McGuirk is a regular. When WABC makes a statement, we’ll add it to the story.

Watch the entire exchange between members of the “Mensa Meeting” below.

The video has no you tube link but it is fascinating to watch. Alan Colmes posits the most sane argument. The others are unevolved and show no intelligence for critical thought.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

I found the you tube video. BTW, this is a so called Mensa meeting on Fox News? Three of these guests are not Mensa material and have no evolved critical thinking. Religion has corrupted the few neurons that serves as a brain. :lol:

The female guest adamantly states that Christianity is not against other religions and is only about doing good. Unbelievable!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

I thought.... I would never see the words "mensa" and "fox news" in the same paragraph, ever! lol

Though with mensa to get in, it only shows ability to be good at passing iq tests; it does not show common sense, thinking for oneself, or deductive reasoning (beyond putting some blocks together).

• Like 1

Those pesky reality tunnels... no cognitive dissonance ever gets in them...

ping ping ping... your logic bounces off my defenses of intolerance and bigotry...

na na na na na

• Like 3

Those pesky reality tunnels... no cognitive dissonance ever gets in them...

ping ping ping... your logic bounces off my defenses of intolerance and bigotry...

na na na na na

'Reality tunnels'. You must have read Robert Anton Wilson? He is the only writer that I recall using 'local tunnel reality'. The female guest was quick to use the anti-Semitic argument against Alan Colmes which he quickly refuted.

• Like 1

'Reality tunnels'. You must have read Robert Anton Wilson? He is the only writer that I recall using 'local tunnel reality'. The female guest was quick to use the anti-Semitic argument against Alan Colmes which he quickly refuted.

Yes I've read a few of RAW's works. He's A-list in my world. I first encountered the term in Wilson's work Prometheus Rising. Timothy Leary originated the term/concept I believe, but Wilson really expanded it and added a depth to it that is staggeringly poignant for me.

Every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles. We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don't even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think this is reality. – Robert Anton Wilson

A: I don't see reality, I see what is filtered through my cultural and familial interpretations

B: I don't interpret what little I do see, accurately. I see what I intend to see basically.

This went a long way to driving the concept of Maya home for me in a very tangible way.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

Yes I've read a few of RAW's works. He's A-list in my world. I first encountered the term in Wilson's work Prometheus Rising. Timothy Leary originated the term/concept I believe, but Wilson really expanded it and added a depth to it that is staggeringly poignant for me.

A: I don't see reality, I see what is filtered through my cultural and familial interpretations

B: I don't interpret what little I do see, accurately. I see what I intend to see basically.

This went a long way to driving the concept of Maya home for me in a very tangible way.

Just as an aside note, I am reading this book by Arnold Mindell in which he is integrating physics and psychology/mind. Well worth the read.

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Mind-Between-Physics-Psychology/dp/1887078649/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389721207&sr=1-1&keywords=quantum+mind

• Like 1

Me three.

Looks good . (I am a fan of Leary / Lilly / Wilson ... yes Prometheus Rising is a great book )

I will read it after I finish the current one ; http://www.amazon.com/What-Soul-Wolfgang-Giegerich/dp/193552819X

And fit this in too somewhere

http://www.amazon.com/Mercurius-The-Marriage-Heaven-Earth/dp/0980286581

rare editions worth $600 WTF! When did that happen!

Edited by Nungali

More news.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/14/most-of-the-10-commandments-violate-u-s-constitution-atheists-say-in-oklahoma-suit/

State officials set up a Ten Commandments monument in 2012, which has spurred other religious groups – including Satanists, Hindus and Pastafarians – to request permission to set up their own displays.

This is one reason "multiculturalism" doesn't work.

Maybe in a Pagan world it would, though Yahweh is an exceptionally jealous demon.

For example India, Islam and Hinduism.

Hinduism believes that the Cow is a sacred animal, I agree.

Islamic followers however eat cow and create Halal (Ritual sacrifice).

No wonder such can not co-exist on that point alone?

With growing numbers this can only lead to conflict.

I think to ensure culture + peace only native religious practices should be sanctioned publicly.

Now that I see how Oklahoma has passed a law which favors Christianity, I'm against the 10 commandment monument. I was unaware of the law aspect previously...assuming that the monument was just there already. It's unconstitutional to pass laws which favor or prohibit any religions...although I'm not sure whether this only applies to congress passing laws, or to the states as well. Word for word, the 1st amendment only says "Congress shall make no law..." but I tend to doubt that the intention of the founding fathers was to allow the states to sneak around the constitution and do something that's opposed to the first amendment.

• Like 2

This is one reason "multiculturalism" doesn't work.

Maybe in a Pagan world it would, though Yahweh is an exceptionally jealous demon.

For example India, Islam and Hinduism.

Hinduism believes that the Cow is a sacred animal, I agree.

Islamic followers however eat cow and create Halal (Ritual sacrifice).

No wonder such can not co-exist on that point alone?

With growing numbers this can only lead to conflict.

I think to ensure culture + peace only native religious practices should be sanctioned publicly.

Multiculturalism CAN work though and I have seen it work... and when it does it is absolutely wonderful. Actually it is just as wonderful as it is horrible when it doesn't work.

So we have to examine ... IMO .... what is it that does make it work ?

Seems to work when culture has been totally eroded ... or what remains is for mere entertainment value or superficial culinary delights... and an anti culture is adopted by the majority, enforced by mass media... a zombie society, with no true organic identity other than the 9-5, 5-6 day a week tasks that only ultimately benefits the international banking parasites... in general ^ "Bread and Circuses" , "Proletarians of all countries, unite!"

Seems to work when 1 in 4 people are on antipsychotic medication...

“There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it.”

Aldous Huxley

foxconn-worker-looking-tired.jpg

• Like 1

Seems to work when culture has been totally eroded ... or what remains is for mere entertainment value or superficial culinary delights... and an anti culture is adopted by the majority, enforced by mass media... a zombie society, with no true organic identity other than the 9-5, 5-6 day a week tasks that only ultimately benefits the international banking parasites... in general ^ "Bread and Circuses" , "Proletarians of all countries, unite!"

Seems to work when 1 in 4 people are on antipsychotic medication...

“There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it.”

Aldous Huxley

foxconn-worker-looking-tired.jpg

What you are advocating is a mono-culture which would exclude all outside influences. In general, that is based on nationalism, race, religion and other fears/paranoia.

Edited by ralis