Neophyte

Light Coming from Fingertips. Could this be normal?

Static electricity. Nothing to worry about, a common phenomenon. Your practice may increase the occurrence of such things but they are mundane.

• Like 6

I had acrylic blankets when I was a kid. I used to make a kind of tent in the dark and yank on them to make them spark. It was like a lightening storm in my bedroom...

• Like 3

Static electricity. Nothing to worry about, a common phenomenon. Your practice may increase the occurrence of such things but they are mundane.

I had acrylic blankets when I was a kid. I used to make a kind of tent in the dark and yank on them to make them spark. It was like a lightening storm in my bedroom...

yeah I used to do it with synthetic pyjama and watch my body glow

Cool. I had never heard of this before. I've had acrylic blankets but had never seen this before, and I've never heard anyone talk about it before in all my life. It was interesting to see it happen, because I wasn't expecting it. :) I was thinking that it was just static electricity, but because I didn't have the shock or sparks, I was wondering if was something else.

I had had an ionizer on in my bedroom for about ten hours preceding that, which is a device which ionizes (electrically charges) air molecules. So I had assumed that the experience was had mostly to do with the ionization of air molecules (which I did not mention in my first post).

you guys just burst OP's bubble lol.

Well, maybe a little. I really thought that it was caused by my ionizer, which was in fact sitting on my bed, and was operating when I noticed the flashes. And because it electrically charges air molecules, I was sure that it was probably entirely the cause. I had quickly googled it before I left my house for the day, but didn't find anything in my searches. But you're right: somewhere in my subconscious, I was probably hoping it denoted something more. :P

• Like 1

What is actually to worry about that it is in ones best interest to remove all synthetic material from ones wardrobe. Including bedding.

If you are interested more into practices with your energies (not you in particular since you surely already know this but maybe the OP) then you need to learn that synthetic fiber works as an insulator. Picture yourself wearing shoes with plastic soles, socks with synth fiber, pants, pullower and jacked and best a cap of the same material, that your natural energies can not flow out, nor new in.

Experiment with it. When you undress your synth. clothes at night and have no light switched on you see literally a lightningstorm. This is all the energy that was stuck between your skin and the synth. tissue. This is now lost. Lost in terms of it is out of your system. Nothing is ever lost, just to be precise. Makes energy work basicly worthless.

Meditate with synth. closes and leave only your neck and head uncovered and feel from time to time a huge pressure building up there. Since it can not flow out anywhere else on your body. You lateron learn that you can breathe with your whole body, means that you also draw in energy in every pore of your body.

'My personal' struggle at the moment is finding shoes without synth. fiber, leather and metal. Good luck with that one, when you want to advance on such a level.. :)

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

What you should be concerned about is your mattress. Most mattresses have inner coils. Look at them and you will see they are just like antennaes. With all the invisible signals floating around these days, from micowave to wifi, you are sleeping on a gigantic receiver.

• Like 1

It occurred to me that today's fabric softeners might reduce the effect... ?

Yes. The reduction of static charge is one of their objectives.

• Like 1

Cool. I had never heard of this before. I've had acrylic blankets but had never seen this before, and I've never heard anyone talk about it before in all my life. It was interesting to see it happen, because I wasn't expecting it. :) I was thinking that it was just static electricity, but because I didn't have the shock or sparks, I was wondering if was something else.

I had had an ionizer on in my bedroom for about ten hours preceding that, which is a device which ionizes (electrically charges) air molecules. So I had assumed that the experience was had mostly to do with the ionization of air molecules (which I did not mention in my first post).

Well, maybe a little. I really thought that it was caused by my ionizer, which was in fact sitting on my bed, and was operating when I noticed the flashes. And because it electrically charges air molecules, I was sure that it was probably entirely the cause. I had quickly googled it before I left my house for the day, but didn't find anything in my searches. But you're right: somewhere in my subconscious, I was probably hoping it denoted something more. :P

Those guys were correct about the static charge.

BUT... I say don't give up your dreams of Light coming from the fingertips. With the right practice you should be able to see this in about 3 years of practice - or less.

• Like 3

Those guys were correct about the static charge.

BUT... I say don't give up your dreams of Light coming from the fingertips. With the right practice you should be able to see this in about 3 years of practice - or less.

;)

Edited by Brian

you guys just burst OP's bubble lol.

Why actually? I said this to myself when I wrote the post - but lets be honest to ourselves: Lightning, energy which is made visible due to it's potency regardless of how it appears is always a wonderful thing.

But people tend to see these things as coincidences and pretty much worthless (which is ridiculous) because they can not yet control it. And believe me, with this mindset they are far from ready :)

Why actually? I said this to myself when I wrote the post - but lets be honest to ourselves: Lightning, energy which is made visible due to it's potency regardless of how it appears is always a wonderful thing.

But people tend to see these things as coincidences and pretty much worthless (which is ridiculous) because they can not yet control it. And believe me, with this mindset they are far from ready :)

I think this is an important point. We tend to dismiss that which we cannot explain as unreal (imaginary, supernatural, delusion, whatever) and then to dismiss as insignificant that we believe "science" HAS been explained (even when the explanations are generally incomplete and/or inaccurate). Seems to be a component of human nature, this desire for the intellect to believe it is in control...

"Lightning, energy which is made visible due to it's potency regardless of how it appears is always a wonderful thing."

Well, yes. But as I have been struck by Lightning, although it was certainly an illuminating experience (jk), I certainly don't recommend it and do advise against it.

• Like 2

"Lightning, energy which is made visible due to it's potency regardless of how it appears is always a wonderful thing."

Well, yes. But as I have been struck by Lightning, although it was certainly an illuminating experience (jk), I certainly don't recommend it and do advise against it.

Makes you offical a Shaman by surviving Lightning.

This is as well one gain the power of the Lightning

and if one get teached or have skill can use it in addition.