Sign in to follow this  
Helixer

Is Testicle Breathing dangerous?

I've been doing Testicle Breathing in combination with the MicroCosmic Orbit for the past few weeks. I'm already proficient with the MCO and I liked the idea of adding a different type of chi to my practice. I was able to get the cool sperm energy the very first day and the strange thick cold energy up the back, down the front again. But I've been feeling depressed and scatterbrained the past while as well and it does seem to coincide with the practice.

The cool energy I get is exactly as was explained in Chia's book, but the other effects like expanded consciousness, wisdom etc definitely not. I like the effect when I'm doing the meditation but not the side effects.

Chia wrote not to rush it coz the brain isn't a good storage place for hot chi. The Chi I put there however is cool and I bring it back down again.

Can anyone tell me who has experience with this practice if the side effects I've been having is just a short term thing that eventually passes? or what effects I should be experiencing

Edited by Helixer

Tsotgf cleary, p65
You suppose that attainment is possible in quietude but lost in activity; you do not realize that the reason for loss through activity is because nothing is attained through stillness.
smile.gif

Hi helixer,

there's a chance that you're loosing jing trough your bladder since depression is a clear symptom.

I thought depression originated in the lungs? That's the other possibilty that the depression was caused by doing the cosmic sounds. I've been experiencing the opposite of what I was trying to achieve with that as well

Whenever I think of breathing in through my testicles I like to then blow it out my ass:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31194-the-mco-is-taoist-fundamentalism/

It did open up my crown chakra and 3rd eye and between brow point. Because I was doing the cosmic sounds meditation as well I'm not sure yet what was causing the damage. I think I'll stick to my own version of MCO and follow my own instincts over some venerated teacher or immortal. Looking at the divers range of opinions on this forum I guess it hardens me in my resolve to just stick to what feels good and to perfect what works. And as Nietzsche said:"the only Christian died on the cross", even in the unlikely case that a Tao sage has become immortal, we're all different, what possibly(with a leap of faith) worked for him

Tsotgf cleary, p65

You suppose that attainment is possible in quietude but lost in activity; you do not realize that the reason for loss through activity is because nothing is attained through stillness.

smile.gif

Or out of nothing comes everything and by giving we receive

Sign in to follow this