Sign in to follow this  
Wayne R. Tucker

Howdy

Thanks for letting me into this site. I am new here and find everything of great interest. As I am somewhat older than most of the rest of the forum I have been on my spiritual journey much longer. I am a Grand Master Black sash (tenth degree black belt) in a system of Wu Shu called Tao Ping fa (Ping fa Tao for you purists) which you can tell from its name is a Northern style very closely related to Shao Lin and Tai Chi. It has been my goal in life to master this rare system of Gung fu. I am also a Chi master and a Christian. This is only a conflict if you're a Christian, lol. Amongst other things I can manage to change my weight as much as 60 pounds but can't make the hurdle to freely levitate. A personal problem I guess. I have seen many comings and goings in my life and look forward to many discussions on the forum.

Sifu Riley Tucker

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums Wayne.

I am glad that you find the forum of interest and am sure that you will have much to share. However, before you begin posting please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to get you started.

Best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this