Helixer

What's the truth about the pc muscle?

My introduction to the pubococcygeus started when I'd downloaded some selfhelp books and one of them about lasting longer in bed caught my eye, I never really had problems with premature ejaculation until that time but the notion of being able to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating was too enticing to resist. At the time I didn't have a gf nor did I masturbate very much. When I got a gf about half a year later. I was trying it, but instead of making me last longer I was actually ejaculating much quicker, also I was starting to get problems with leakage. At the time I thought nothing of it. Practice makes perfect I probably wasn't getting enough practice and I didn't masturbate so that was different from before as well.

And it wasn't just one book that sold me on the pc muscle and the benefits of training and using it. It's like the whole internet more or less agrees how good it is to exercise it, even Mantak Chia, the writer that introduced me to the Tao is full of praise about it and I read about it again in the Multiorgasmic man, needless to say I soon gave up on the pc muscle route to multiorgasmic ability.

When I later discovered the Aneros I rarely used the pc muscle coz it made me want to pee too much, the anal muscles worked better and that's what finally brought me the fabeled Super O and my first experience with my multi orgasmic potential.

I downloaded Mantak Chia's Complete Taoist Studies but apart from the multicosmic orbit I had little faith in stuff like cosmic sounds. After I'd had a few psychedelic experiences and the strange synchronicities I experienced after it and became familiar with Graham Hancock's work on ancient civilisations I decided to take a 'leap of faith' and expanded my Tao routine to include cosmic sounds & sperm breathing. Also I started exercising my pc muscle again coz Mantak Chia placed such a heavy emphasis on it.

Recently when I was browsing this forum I stumbled on Dr Lin and, at least as far as the pc muscle is concerned, what he wrote was completely congruous with my experience. The anal breathing corresponded accurately with what I was doing with the Aneros (and once I achieved the Super O my body was trained to have multiple penile orgasms without ejaculating while using my fleshlight.)

And what makes things worse is that apart from what he writes about the pc muscle, he makes some outrageous claims(like marijuana shrinking your testicles and penis).

So I'd like some views from other Tao practitioners on the pc muscle is it good as most 'authorities' on the subject seem to think or does it actually cause premature ejaculation, leakage and even infections?

And if so are there dangers to other practises like Sperm breathing and the Cosmic sounds?

• Like 1

I'll toss out a correlation from Taoist Yoga on the slow and quick fires - Luk cautions not to overuse the quick fire method, lest it burn if overused, and said the proportion should be roughly 3 to 7 quick:slow. If you're training the sexual organs, it is advisable to similarly follow this general rule. If you work with the Yin in an yin fashion, it is stabilizing and nurturing. Dont take this correlation too deeply, because the practices and mechanisms are entirely different and the correlation, like all correlations, will only hold water for so long before the comparison begins breaking down.

The biggest thing with stuff like this is - people that say "train it" rarely say to what extent. If your doing this training is causing weakness or poor performance, then simply put, you're overdoing it. BK's 70% rule should be gospel on a subject like this. Deal with a very Yin thing in a very Yang fashion and the potential of the yin can easily become sullied. That's the problem with the multi orgasmic thing and training until or after orgasm occurs...very easy to overdo it and not really know where that threshold of "too much" is.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

So you are successful using the pc muscle in stopping the ejaculatory response?

Maybe it was just a coincidence that my experience with premature ejaculation started when I learnt about the pc muscle. But even now, when I don't use the pc muscle I last much longer, coz using it actually makes me ejaculate!!!even reverse pc works better than pc contraction. But possibly I have other issues and the same would have happened regardless...anyway I'll be going to a doctor soon to get myself checked out