Mudryah

HOW TO PREVENT CANCER?

Tense body, tense Psychology, tense Heart

Prolonged excesses lead to malignancy

Medical Qigong Philosophy

The above cliques are probably the 2 most important comments to inspire an individual to make life style changes to avoid the onset of disease and sickness as we age.

~ Tense Body, Mind and Heart.

With todays fast paced society, technology and quick fix solutions to todays problems, our population is regressing further away from Nature than at any other time in our History.

The more we walk and relax, the more we get outside and interact with Nature, the more Killer Cells the body produces to fight off Cancer germs from proliferating.

As a consequence with Technology, people are becoming more aggressive, impatient, tense, unhappy and lazier.

Having a tense body includes stress in the muscles, tendons, joints and bones.

We must learn techniques to relax the muscles, tendons and bones. Remember, our blood and oxygen run through our muscles, tendons and bones. If those organs are tense, then circulation will be impeded, leading to under nourishment of the cells, tissues and organs.

Cancer Germs love a hot, sweaty, dark and angry environment to survive. A cancer cell cannot survive in a rich, happy, oxygenated environment. To experience unimpeded circulation and to increase our circulation the body must be happy and relaxed. The happier our body is, the more abundant our blood will be and then the circulation will be unobstructed.

Practicing medical qigong can assist in eliminating tension from the body, mind and heart.

The more we laugh, the happier the body, mind and heart will become.

Laughing produces lymphocytes from the thymus gland, which is a very powerful hormone. To activate this hormone all we have to do is laugh. The thymus glands hormones are very strong Cancer preventative hormones.

The happier our mind is, the clearer our mind becomes.

The negative emotion of the Heart is sadness and sorrow, so we must fill our Heart with love and happiness.

Children laugh over 400 times a day, while Adults only laugh up to 10 times a day.

We must practise to be happy. It does not come naturally. Learning to smile makes the difference between spreading endorphins or toxins around the body.

Our Internal Organs store negative emotions.

Liver anger

Heart sadness and sorrow

Spleen Pensiveness

Lung Grief

Kidney Fear and anxiety.

As is evident, smiling and being happy can and will dispel and balance negative emotions and replace them with positive energy.

~ Practice smiling. How?

You must be aware of the state of your psychology all the time and adjust it accordingly. For example, I am driving on the freeway and due to concentrating too much, I notice I am frowning. I say to myself, smile, smile and be happy you are going to have a good day today. Use Positive affirmations.

Be happy; uplift your spirit by helping others/strangers.

Helping people will uplift the spirit of your heart and your psychology.

Through breathings exercises, Medical Qigong training teaches you how to dispel toxins, tension and negative energy from the body and mind, stimulate circulation around the body, and maintain and increase the flexibility of the joints and muscles.

A consistent routine of exercises will also keep toxins from proliferating by exercising the Lungs and dispelling bad air from the body, muscles, tendons and brain.

~ Excesses lead to Malignancy

Drink a bottle of Whiskey every day and you will probably die of Liver disease or Cancer.

Eat excessive fatty foods and become Obese generally leads to Diabetes, high blood pressure and Heart disease.

Overwork can also lead to excessive stress and then the family structure can break down, leading to arguments and disharmony.

The destruction of one internal organ leads to the demise of another.

Kidney promotes the Liver

Liver promotes the Heart

Heart promotes the Spleen

Spleen promotes the Lung

Lung promotes the Kidney

We must learn to keep the energy of our Internal Organs happy, abundant and balanced.

Colors of the Internal Organs

Heart Red

Spleen Yellow

Lung White

Kidney Black

Liver Green

Incorporating the 5 colours of Nature into your cooking will help to nourish and strengthen the Organs and create a happy environment.

A breakdown of our DNA or Damaged DNA in a Cell will lead to Cancer.

We must eat a good balance of vegetables and protein and fibre.

We must exercise our Lungs to change the air in our bodies.

We must laugh a lot and not dwell.

We must learn to take time out and relax or meditate.

Stay happy, stay young at heart and do not get too serious about life.

Attitude is as important as genetics to maintain a long, happy life with good quality of living.

Stillness leads to stagnation.

Movement is essential to life.

• Like 5

Great article! Indeed, as we age things start to fall apart. Our lifestyle and diet will slow down the falling apart.

I have done research regarding cancer and I am doing the best I can (for my lifestyle) to keep my body healthy so that it can fight any cancer cells or other diseases that result from lacks or excesses.

I want to die only because I have gotten too old to live any more, not from some disease that I could have prevented.

• Like 5

Most of the posts I make are from Longmen sect teachings. We must share the knowledge. :) but other groups have the same teachings just different philosophies or vice versa.

Edited by Mudryah
  • Like 2

Most of the posts I make are from Longmen sect teachings. We must share the knowledge. :) but other groups have the same teachings just different philosophies or vice versa.

If it's good knowledge it's good knowledge, doesn't matter where it came from. That is why I would never discount all the teaching in the Christian Bible. I even accept some Buddhist stuff. Imagine that!!!

• Like 4

To Prevent Cancer:

1. Don't Smoke Cigarettes.

2. Don't Smoke Cigarettes.

3. Don't eat fast food.

4. Breathe fresh air

5. Exercise.

Much research has led many people to believe that cancer is in fact a type of malignancy due to to our diet, or food intake. The only way to prevent anything terrible like cancer from happening is to have a very strong immune system. Many taoist teaching reinforce the combination of herbs with natural food to enliven and strengthen all of our physical/mental/spiritual lives.

Herbs combat free radicals in our bodies, and consistent quality food intake provides us with necessary nutrients and vitamins and energy. Exercise of course keeps everything moving and your blood flowing well.

Many people are genetically pre-disposed to getting cancer. Nevertheless, it definitely helps to live cleanly. You should:

1. Avoid cigarettes (most cancers)

2. Avoid alcohol (head and neck cancer, esophageal cancer, liver cancer)

3. Avoid preservatives (GI cancer)

4. Have safe sex (cervical cancer)

5. Use sunscreen (skin cancer)

6. Exercise (colon cancer).

Avoid living in the Northern hemishpere

Avoid breathing the air

Avoid drinking the water

Avoid eating the food

Avoid medical drugs and innoculations

Avoid all containers except for glass ones

• Like 3

I'm not sure its all about genetics, it seems to be what some people call a "modern disease" in that many cases are directly related to our unbalanced psyche and way of life. I read about a native Indian who got diagnosed with a few forms of cancer so decided to go back to a really primitive traditional way of living for his last years and the cancers went away.

• Like 3

Avoid living in the Northern hemishpere

Avoid breathing the air

Avoid drinking the water

Avoid eating the food

Avoid medical drugs and innoculations

Avoid all containers except for glass ones

I think you just killed yourself with #2.

• Haha 1

I think you just killed yourself with #2.

I left the Northern hemisphere in hopes of avoiding that. I now live in the mountains close the crest of the Andes mountain range at 7000 ft altitude. The air is so clean here that it has a sparkle and energy that you get almost no where else in the world, because our air comes to us after passing over the ten billion trees and hundreds of rainstorms of the Amazon basin before getting here. Also the sky is such a strong blue, a true blue that is amazing sometimes, particularly after returning from where the flatlanders live, where you never see that kind of blue.

The water here comes out of the ground, and since I live at the mountain and ridge tops it comes out really clean, almost like distilled water, around 28 ppm. It isn't against the law in this country to collect rain water.

Although the poisoned foods from the North are sold here it is still easy to buy plenty of pure clean food if you pay attention, plus I'm starting to grow a lot of my own food now so that's all pure. Taoist wizards have more in common with the Indians than with the slaves, and this country is almost 50% Indian.

I read about a native Indian who got diagnosed with a few forms of cancer so decided to go back to a really primitive traditional way of living for his last years and the cancers went away.

• Like 2

No matter what you do you can still suffer though it seems, even great masters like Ramana Maharshi and Suzuki Roshi were killed by it and you can't accuse them of being too stressed or unnatural in their lifestyle and diet and they probably had all their qi channels open. So there is no guaranteed immunity.

* The only place I have heard of with no cancer is on Mt Athos so those Orthodox Christian monks there are doing something right

• Like 1

On that note, sounds like you are doing a good job of it, at your new earth locale, Starjumper. :)

Thank you, Sunshine, It's a work in progress =) On that note, my chi kung teacher cured himself of cancer with the nei kung that he taught me.

• Like 2

No matter what you do you can still suffer though it seems,

Yep. Genetics does play an important role in this disease. Some folks are naturally more prone to it than others. There are some things in life we just have no control over.

Not all smokers get cancer. I believe the mindset to be the root of the cause.

In fact, I believe the mindset to be the cause of everything.

• Like 1

Not all smokers get cancer. I believe the mindset to be the root of the cause.

In fact, I believe the mindset to be the cause of everything.

Hehehe. Giving your mind a little more credit than it deserves there, aren't you?

Hehehe. Giving your mind a little more credit than it deserves there, aren't you?

Hey, leave my mind alone :P

• Like 1

In tcm, illness can come from both physical and psychical realms. The qi being affected by both.

I think it's no different for cancer. If you smoke, you'll damage your lungs. If you're depressed, same thing.

Now, if you smoke and are depressed....ouch.

If you smoke (not too much, let's be realistic!) and are rather happy, you may limit the damage you're doing to your body.

• Like 1

Let's find the cause of cancer before we can prevent it. What I meant is what is taken place inside the body and body cells. ;)

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

Research suggests the average person will have more than 200 cancerous outbreaks in his or her life which are successfully defeated without being noticed.

• Like 3

Research suggests the average person will have more than 200 cancerous outbreaks in his or her life which are successfully defeated without being noticed.

It is true because one's immune system is potent enough to engulf the cancer cells. However, if the cancer cells were out numbered the protective white blood cells, then the consequence would be outrageous.

Trying to prevent it makes it worse. You have to accept it and allow cancer to flow through you and kill you. Give thanks for being able to share this cocreative moment of destruction, between you and cancer. It is the last experience you'll have, so make the best of it.

If it overpowers you then be overpowered by it. If only for the first time, let your self be overpowered. Awe the power cancer has over you. Give yourself away, for free. Let yourself be used. Praise the cancer and lovingly give yourself to it. Give yourself away. Value the cancer cells and their intention of killing you and using you. Fall in love with being the victim, the chosen one, one worthy of receiving the touch of destruction. Experience the unique, ineffible beauty of chaos. Fall in love with the sinner of life. Fall in love with the evil. Join the army of satan. Make pain your main source of inspiration and express your hatred to the fullest. Seek out pain. Don't wait for pain to come and get you. You have to lure in the pain. Seduce it, make yourself an appetizing target for pain. Don't consume. Be the consumed. Value the one who consumes you. Give yourself freely and impartially to all who may wish to consume you. Become a loving source of great and impartial pleasure to any who may desire to inflict pain and suffering within you. Feel their calling drawing you near to them, sense their irresistable vibe of hatred and melt all over them. Give yourself freely and FULLY. Feel the army of love awaiting your soul by the thousands. Marching in canabalistic tribes of a great number of zombies. They're not quick, but they will get to you. Speed is insignificant in their eternal love for your flesh.

Let the pain pass, like a smoke of dust. Let it be there, don't try to move the cloud. Say "It is time to give myself away." Say that to pain whenever it comes. "It is time to give myself away. We are now more then who we were."

You don't have to hold on to what no longer serves you. It can serve others too, you know? Don't hold on to what no longer belongs to you. The universe is efficient, trust the universe. Cancer knows what it is doing, even if you don't. So trust cancer.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Trying to prevent it makes it worse. You have to accept it and allow cancer to flow through you and kill you. Give thanks for being able to share this cocreative moment of destruction, between you and cancer. It is the last experience you'll have, so make the best of it.

You will never see me in that condition.

I will always suggest that prevention is the best policy.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think we shouldn't be constantly afraid of cancer (or anything else, for that matter), it would made our lives bad. Some people live in constant fear of death/sickness/accidents: I used to be one of them, it was the worst time of my life.

But it doesn't mean we shouldn't try everything to avoid it if we can. Just like you want to know how to drive safe.

The acceptance attitude is good... only if you do have cancer and cannot cure it.

BTW has anyone heard about vitamin C against cancer?

• Like 1

BTW has anyone heard about vitamin C against cancer?

Not Vit C, no. Although I do include C with what I take periodically but more as a prevention against colds/flu.

I recently added Vit B-12, Dandelion Root, and Celery Seed to the things I take for prevention but can't remember exactly why right now. You might want to research them.