Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

The meaning of Lezboyenne

This is a response to a PM about recognizing the potential for awakening.

At the outset, the tug to do, in terms of bringing (manifesting), is a pattern— as for seeing, as you indicate, is already the realm of essence. We can work directly with this without intellectualism.

Our femme aspect's penchant for process is something which does beg questions and inhibits the ephemeral natural incipience, which is a quickening of the living unborn process inherent within the outer (karmic) husk. When we see it but don't say what it is, we absorb this and the real body, which has no location, defines the center, the empty vessel, were potential is naturally refined void of intellectualism.

The whole reality is already inconceivable. We enter Suchness, in terms of the living the Middle Way, functioning as a responsive cloud of all-at-once to the degree we accept its impersonal nature …impersonally. This is not a sudden realization— but we effect its gradual function in terms of this natural process. The Tao is impersonal, immaterial, whereas its Power is the Virtue of our enlightening being matching creation without going along with our remnant karma's habituated personifying psychologies.

As for coming out (on whatever level), to match (clothe) the ephemeral, still this is husk. This is not the same as matching potential to creation, which frees potential for the development of the embryo. Something like Lezboyenne is beyond sexuality~ it is beyond electricity— yet what else comes close? When the self conjugates, the immortal is conceived; as such, there is nothing to do oneself but adapt impersonally to the husk while the embryo is nurtured on the potential our non-doing frees from the matrix of karmic process.

When this celestial process reaches maturity, the immortal is born, and our gradually refined potential is freed all-at-once. This is sudden realization. As you can surmise, the sudden is an indicator of potential (the seed of buddhahood) being planted in the homeland of nothing-whatsoever. So it is not even close to what most people consider it to be. At this stage, it must still be "incubated", to use the taoist alchemical terminology, until it reaches maturity and one then shatters space, spiritually and physically sublimated to enter the Tao in Reality.

It is not that we have to come out on any manifest level to anything as we are already this completely real basis. Unity has no differentiation in terms of gradual and sudden. Creation naturally comes out for us to aid in our natural transformations according to our karmic dna.

All we need to develop is clarity (which is the work of self-refinement), in order to see Complete Reality's incipience at the onset, in order to ride its alternations; the breath of its bellows.

ed note: add preface at the top, add "We enter Suchness, in terms of the living the Middle Way, functioning as a responsive cloud" in the 3rd paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

It is not that we have to come out on any manifest level to anything as we are already this completely real basis. Unity has no differentiation in terms of gradual and sudden. Creation naturally comes out for us to aid in our natural transformations according to our karmic dna.

All we need to develop is clarity (which is the work of self-refinement), in order to see Complete Reality's incipience at the onset, in order to ride its alternations; the breath of its bellows.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that the process starts because it is in our karmic dna. It's sort of like destiny, or fertility. We either have the potential or we don't. Yeah?

I think she is saying there is no "don't" -- that the potential is as much a part of us as carbon is. So rather than the sentence "We either have the potential or we don't," it should be simply "We have the potential." The transformations by which we develop clarity are our own.

deci, please correct me.

• Like 2

So rather than the sentence "We either have the potential or we don't," it should be simply "We have the potential." The transformations by which we develop clarity are our own.

Or maybe the sentence is: We have the potential or it is never actualized... Potential is intangible and if it forever remains that way then it is simply... intangible..

deci, please correct US :P

• Like 2

Hi Green Tiger❤

Potential is just what reality is when we don't deal with situations in terms of our self-reifying mentality. This is Suchness.

The process starts when we see it. When we see reality by dismissing our self-reflective internal dialogue, we realize it has been glowing all along. This process is endless alternations. Taoist alchemy calls effective management of our self-refinement within these karmic cycles the firing process, just to be able to describe its nature (our natural function in terms of enlightening being).

Enlightening being is dealing with Complete Reality on its terms, which is a matter of seeing potential within the matrix of polluted karmic evolution. Self-refinement is learning to clarify potential within the matrix. Karma is just the inert ingredient carrying the potential. There is nothing inside or outside. Seeing is realizing Unity as is. Karma isn't bad and neither is ego— it is just learning to pick out the true from within the false in terms of learning what to work with.

ed note: fixed last sentence

Edited by deci belle

rainbowvein's quote is a bit troublesome as the absolute has never moved. This is from a guidebook for energy work.

Whenever I talk it is from the perspective of working directly with essence itself.

Prenatal and postnatal are relative to the person. Self-refinement is relative to essence here and now. This already transcends the person by dealing with potential as I describe it— this has nothing to do with a primer for energy-workers.

When one sees in this way (per my perspective), there is no longer a pre or post anything worth discussing as presence is the order of the day.

The only way I can see the quote rainbowvein posted (and I would prefer she quotes herself on my threads), is that until one begins to see as in my response to Green Tiger, one's so-called pre-natal is indeed out of reach and bumming around, as it were, because the conditioned human mentality is too limited in scope (outside its need to prop itself) to recognize what it has gradually ousted from pre-eminence, in terms of the objective nonpsychological aware nature that underlies conscious knowledge.

ed note: add last two paragraphs

Edited by deci belle

This is another response to the original PM dialogue concerning "coming out" in an unconventional way.

Enlightening beings are girlfriends …to themselves, to everyone, as I have come to find my particular expression. We go along; or don't. Moving, or not, is our response to meet potential. When potential matches, then it is mutual, that's all.

Opening up to your own potential in this regard might be a way to evolve into a freer identity that transcends the karma activating "proof". This is because in making suitable arbitrarily designed lifestyle choices that don't just "fall off the tree" or are of the nature of carving out a hole and then slipping into it (if anything can be said to have happened in terms of an exterior fabrication of architectural details), these are still dealing with husk and second-guessing what the time of potential's all-at-once complete reality, which is the shifting cloud of you, is, in terms of the gradual.

That means enlightening being is already as it is, to meet with the reality of Suchness, which is no different than one's own mind right now (as it is inseparable from the totality of the created). But what makes this work is seeing through phenomena without denying characteristics. This is what is called The Great Vehicle or the Middle way, in buddhist terminology.

It would be exciting to go out and prove this affair, but it is the long way around. In my mind, I don't see any need to make exterior changes in order to help the Tao along, which is a mistake of the first order. It may very well be the conventionally unconventional thing to do, but a real human's bag is always already packed, without bias or inclination. One's intent is open sincerity, serene and unperturbable, beyond speculative concerns. So being ready without cause is just the perennial state of discipline in terms of the self-refinement of gradual practice.

I am wont to think "some day…" about certain things~ but not in the sense of hope— it is completely in the sense of readiness, because the present is as true as it gets …unless, of course, it's not.❤

PM:

Your reference to the Middle Way was perfect and seems to fit the situation like a glove. I love your reference to enlightened ones being girlfriends to themselves.

It occurs to me as well that the first evolved Being after the Original Idea was both male and female.

I get the impression that you too live within a state of readiness and acceptance (but without action)? Perhaps it's more of a discovery of the Original Self that we all have and will all have to acknowledge at some point in our spiritual evolution.

Laotzu's tome expresses the notion that the sage acts without acting and the term adapting selflessly to situations is another way of saying the same thing.

Even now the first evolved being is already you. The original idea is itself creation. We are neither separate from the Unborn nor the conditional. Yet our essence is neither. As well, our nature is nonoriginated in that it has never entered the creative. We can learn to see the nature of essence as Reality now. Not being confined by our ideas is simply a matter of not having them. Self-refinement is the purpose of arriving at the state of no ideas. Tao has no idea. Our nature is no different than just this.

Having no idea oneself is harmonizing with the Tao. Then we can begin to follow it to enter its mysteries. This is not taoism. This is Complete Reality without equal. When we enter the Mystery of Mysteries, there is no end to it. We all die too soon to witness it all.

This is our mind-ground of the unattributable light pervading Unity. It is this which is the Virtue of the Tao. Tao itself is unknowability. Perhaps there is that which is beyond even this. Human nature can only go so far and this is its limit. The reason why nothing is gained by enlightenment is that even now, your own mind is just this already.

Sudden realization is just seeing this for the first time, so the sudden is just an indication. The gradual and the sudden are one without beginning and this is part of the mystery too.

Enlightening being is an ever-readiness suitable for meeting situations in terms of their ultimate causelessness as soon as we begin to see through the self-reflective psychological habit-awareness that is currently creating illusion where there is none to begin with.

ed note: add "PM" at top

Edited by deci belle

Sign in to follow this