Sign in to follow this  
Z3N

Healing of biblical proportions off topic split

No, no, no, no, no, no, you humans make me sick at times and this is a crime to humanity.

This is the 21st century and it’s hard to witness such things in such times is still happening all over this planet.

Unfortunately your god nor your Christ will not be their savior or yours, saving these poor people from this horror doesn't come down to one man or the god.

It is a human disease created only by your race it has been going on now for thousands of years and only you can stop it as a collective since you are the ones that started it, just look at human history.

Only the people of earth can stop this horror and you’re so called leaders of this planet.

• Like 1

Well yes I so pose if you like eating the package rather then the contents it must be so.

• Like 1

No, no, no, no, no, no, you humans make me sick at times and this is a crime to humanity.

This is the 21st century and it’s hard to witness such things in such times is still happening all over this planet.

Unfortunately your god nor your Christ will not be their savior or yours, saving these poor people from this horror doesn't come down to one man or the god.

It is a human disease created only by your race it has been going on now for thousands of years and only you can stop it as a collective since you are the ones that started it, just look at human history.

Only the people of earth can stop this horror and you’re so called leaders of this planet.

What do you mean by 'You humans'?

I didn't think we let ET's become members of this board because they're flighty and look for easy answers and can be as deluded as those they rally against.

Yet I agree its not going to be God or Jesus who saves CAR. I don't even think it will be the people of the world, our good wishes, or the leaders of the planet. Its gotta be saved by the people of CAR and there neighbors. They understand the problems its sources and consequences of action way better then we do. We can send money to those who may be good guys, ship in some food. But solving a nations problem has to done internally. Outsiders simply don't understand the intricacies and hidden consequences of action.

• Like 1

Deleted with apologies - I thought that this thread was in Off-topic

Edited by gatito

What do you mean by 'You humans'?

I didn't think we let ET's become members of this board because they're flighty and look for easy answers and can be as deluded as those they rally against.

Yet I agree its not going to be God or Jesus who saves CAR. I don't even think it will be the people of the world, our good wishes, or the leaders of the planet. Its gotta be saved by the people of CAR and there neighbors. They understand the problems its sources and consequences of action way better then we do. We can send money to those who may be good guys, ship in some food. But solving a nations problem has to done internally. Outsiders simply don't understand the intricacies and hidden consequences of action.

Fickle, irresponsible and unstable behaviour is exactly a good description of your kind.

It is this type of mentality that is the problem.

What a shame.

And yes you humans.

It’s alright thou; just keep on separating yourselves from each other.

It’s all okay, you have your country’s boarders, cultural differences and religious ideas that will protect you, keeping you save from it all.

It’s not one race, one planet, one solar system, one galaxy and one universe after at all, yes because were flighty and look for easy answers.

Yes my apologies, how could this not be witnessable.

Fickle, irresponsible and unstable behaviour is exactly a good description of your kind.

It is this type of mentality that is the problem.

What a shame.

And yes you humans.

It’s alright thou; just keep on separating yourselves from each other.

It’s all okay, you have your country’s boarders, cultural differences and religious ideas that will protect you, keeping you save from it all.

It’s not one race, one planet, one solar system, one galaxy and one universe after at all, yes because were flighty and look for easy answers.

Yes my apologies, how could this not be witnessable.

Please stop trolling in this thread.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Sub Saharan Black Africa is the worst place on earth. Since the general balance of earth is kept for the time being, Divine Realm is not doing anything physical, otherwise, Sub Sahara Africa already deserves to be swept by oceans.

Everybody here, please pray for people of Africa.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Sign in to follow this