Starjumper

UFOs attack US military base?

They're not explosions, just bursts of light. The lights also have no effect on the surrounding area, nothing gets brighter, which means they were inserted into the footage, rather than actually occurred. If it occurred for as long as it was supposed to have occured, you would've had fighter jets scrambled, but none ever appear. My analysis, as a layman, this was a hoax.

Aaron

• Like 2

When I watched some of that I thought; this is like watching flashes of something ...( I don't know what they were supposed to be) and listening to someone tell lies. ... "spanked" :D

............ wait a minute ! why does that vid title start with Comet Ison ??????

Edited by Nungali

Hot off the press lol. Hoax video for sure. You can't attack any military base period without some shizznit goin down. What Army National Guard Base??! Lol. Which state? All I imagine right now is the recruiting office down the road stashing away WAY too many lanyards and E.T. phoning the hell out of their asses!

Those observations all make sense. I'm willing to overlook a few errors, but there's a bit much on that video. Also, I'll admit that I didn't watch the whole thing and don't know how many times the guy says 'spanking'.

Edited by Starjumper

he made sense in the beginning, talking about the motion of the planets modulating the sun's 22 year cycle. but then...the sun is hollow, there is no fusion in the sun...well hey, you're going to have to provide some more details if you want that to sound even remotely credible, "I know because I studied it" carries sieve-like amounts of water :)

in that first vid..."they removed some technology from afghanistan"...um, ok, vague-ness is just winning out here...I mean, I can say why certain things happen according to the worldview I have amassed (like say the whole carbon dioxide scam) but I can give reasons for it. if these guys want to just say random stuff and be totally vague about any details whatsoever, its just not really going to assemble into a believable story.

• Like 1