Sign in to follow this  
HoldorFold

Intense pleasurable feeling in my right hand

About 15 minute ago I've developped an intense orgasmic feeling originating in the middle finger of my right hand and between it and the ring finger. It's very strong, and the feeling travels in orgasmic pulses in a line down into the middle of my wrist where it is particularly strong and then down into the inside of my elbow localised to around where the artery sticks out and then travels up into my armpit and slightly accross into my chest.

It's so strong, it was literally almost like having an erection with orgasmic feelings, but instead of the penis localised to my hand/wrist/arm. I was paralysed with pleasure for a few minutes.

I've had this only once before about a year ago, but not as strong.

Has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?

• Like 2

Yes, it's related to the Inner Alignment where we learn to channel the exact intense orgasmic energy you describe through the middle finger and especially middle finger pads, I experience this along with vibrating palms each time I share Inner Alignment with myself or anyone, it's awesome!!!!! Thanks for showing me that people can discover this intense orgasmic spontaneously as you did!!! :) Brings Inspiration!!!!

Edited by Xienkula1

Did your neck, behind the clavicle, feel especially free at that time? I recall seeing a map of the body where the nerves from C7 map to the middle finger.

No, I can't say there was any difference in feeling in that area. The feeling was only in the finger, hand, wrist, arm and chest.

I did some research, and the feeling seems to correspond exactly to the "Pericardium Meridian"... amazing!

pc_meridian.gif

Yes, it's related to the Inner Alignment where we learn to channel the exact intense orgasmic energy you describe through the middle finger and especially middle finger pads, I experience this along with vibrating palms each time I share Inner Alignment with myself or anyone, it's awesome!!!!! Thanks for showing me that people can discover this intense orgasmic spontaneously as you did!!! :) Brings Inspiration!!!!

It felt like the feeling started at the finger and travelled through the line into my chest rather than going outwards. But the whole area was stimulated so it was hard to tell the direction... the feeling was so strong, I hadn't felt anything quite like it before! A couple of days before that though, after going deep into mindfullness/emptiness, as I was going to sleep I felt a very warm and pleasurable energy travel down from my head, down my spine, feeling orgasmic at my coccyx and then down into my legs/feet and back up again into the groin region. It was intense, but not nearly as intense as this arm feeling I had yesterday.

Did you practiced something specific to achieve that result?

I've done nothing specifically for awhile... but I had practiced Robert Bruce's NEW Energy Ways on my arms and hands about a week before. I'd do it daily on my feet including that day. I've also been doing semen retention for 14 days. But with semen retention I usually feel energy going up into my head, this was completely different.

Edited by HoldorFold
  • Like 3

About 15 minute ago I've developped an intense orgasmic feeling originating in the middle finger of my right hand and between it and the ring finger. It's very strong, and the feeling travels in orgasmic pulses in a line down into the middle of my wrist where it is particularly strong and then down into the inside of my elbow localised to around where the artery sticks out and then travels up into my armpit and slightly accross into my chest.

It's so strong, it was literally almost like having an erection with orgasmic feelings, but instead of the penis localised to my hand/wrist/arm. I was paralysed with pleasure for a few minutes.

I've had this only once before about a year ago, but not as strong.

Has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?

So sweet... I remember these feelings when I was a child and young teenager and got no clue what they were and didnt care either. Oh so much potential and we dont use it correctly in these young years. Glad things change and nothing is really (ever) lost.

I can not help you other than it indicates a very increased flow of life force at that point, orgasmic universal energy as they call it in Tao since it feels like an orgasm just as you describe it. A feeling you can barely hold for long because it feels so good and so stressful in a possitive way, right?

Beautiful in any case

Edit: Wonderful find you made there on your own. Amazing isnt it? Haha

Edited by 4bsolute

A feeling you can barely hold for long because it feels so good and so stressful in a possitive way, right?

Yes, that kind of describes it... like an orgasmic pleasure maybe with a hint of pleasurable itchy pain.

Very interesting how you also experienced this at such a young age!

Hmnn.. usually its my right hand causing the pleasure.

lol, classic

Sign in to follow this