BaguaKicksAss

Black Friday Sale!

Tech is offering a black friday sale on... PERSONAL PRACTICE FORUMS!!!!! Yes that is right, if you order your very own PFF, until Sunday at midnight, it will be FREE! Well OK they are always free, but as this special offer you can also have an extra special buy one (for free) and get a (also for free) additional sub forum for your PPF!!!

Checkout http://thetaobums.com/forum/15-personal-practice-discussion/ to see some samples of the various glorious PPFs we offer! (well OK there is really only one type, but still, check them out).

You may wonder how a PPF would benefit you? Well you get to post your personal practice if you wish. You could have a fun back and forth discussion between your own and another member's PPF. You can post stuff that just isn't on topic on TTBs. You can rant all you want! But this is not the best part, the best part is that you get to MODERATE as you see fit your very own PPF!!! Can you imagine, no trolls cluttering up your threads! Or even better you can delete the posts which are off topic, or hell even get rid of posts which disagree on your (most obviously right in every way possible) opinion! (how cool is that?) So don't delay, we have a limited number in stock (does this count as false advertising?) and get your shiny new PPF TODAY!

If you would like to purchase (for free) your very own PPF, please do PM me and I will set one up for you, for a limited time (well not really, but just go with it OK).

So sign up for the ULTIMATE POWER of a TTBs PPF ASAP! :excl: :excl: :excl:

*Offer available only to all members, in all states and countries of the world. YMMV. This coupon is only worth 0.00000001 of a cent and is not redeemable for cash, nor any other offer. The mods can still moderate your PPF if things get out of hand. If you don't use your PPF for 6 months it goes into the "Sleeping PPFs zZzZz" section. If you never ever ever use your PPF it may get deleted one day after sitting there all dusty for a year. If you want a sleeping PPF woken up, just contact Tech. If you have read this all the way to the end, I recommend going outside a bit and circle walking :).

• Like 9

Ah! Just think, if I get one I can moderate it. I can control what others might say. I could even make them disappear. How much fun would that be? Oh!, the power!!!

Okay. So I'm being an ass. That's nothing new.

• Like 5

Ah! Just think, if I get one I can moderate it. I can control what others might say. I could even make them disappear. How much fun would that be? Oh!, the power!!!

Okay. So I'm being an ass. That's nothing new.

A PPF lets you be an ass, cool! :) I could perhaps include that under the user benefits package...

• Like 4

No rainchecks!

Oh wait, I guess there is ;).

And for you online, our extra special customer can receive 20% off one PPF anytime of the year as long as you refer two friends to our special offer on PPFs as well!

• Like 1

And for you online, ...

Can I wait until Cyber Monday? :D

PS - my current facebook status:

Happy Thanksgiving. Please celebrate by boycotting Black Friday. Thanks. The damage to your dignity vs 20% off that ipad really isn't a fair trade.
  • Like 2

Can I wait until Cyber Monday? :D

PS - my current facebook status:

Happy Thanksgiving. Please celebrate by boycotting Black Friday. Thanks. The damage to your dignity vs 20% off that ipad really isn't a fair trade.

If you are only finding 20% off sales, you aren't looking very hard ;).

Though not sure why anyone would go shopping in person with those crowds when you can shop online. I've never been to a black friday sale (live in Canada, and our boxing week sales aren't that bad) but I have heard!!!

Wow that's some crazy behavior in that video. All this to buy some crap people probably don't even need.

• Like 2

(live in Canada, and our boxing week sales aren't that bad) but I have heard!!!

And I live in Germany, viewing the craziness from afar ... and a feeling little thankful, too :)

My family lives in NY, not far from Woodbury Commons, an outlet center that goes BERSERK! You know how in the Woodstock movie, you hear a hippie saying, 'The NY State Thruway is closed, man!'? Well, that's Black Friday every year. The Thruway becomes a parking lot. There have been shootings and they're are always injuries and police action... starting at midnight after Thanksgiving. jawohl.

Sort of sad that people will go to that effort to buy something, but not even half that effort for many of the important things in life.

• Like 3

Ok so my buddy has a sister who knows the girl with a fiancé who works at an awesome PPF store and I was told that they could totally score me some PPFs for like 40% of you BGKA are offering! Beat that offer and you'll have my business!

• Like 3

The PPFs are just flying off the shelves, many orders coming in!!! Make sure to get yours before they all sell out ;).

PS the two folks who PMed me, your PPFs are setup now :D.

• Like 1