Sign in to follow this  
elliotmtl

Hi...specific conversation request

Hi,

I am here because I would like to talk to someone regarding the ideas of a (former, unless he is on here with yet another different username) member originally known as drew hempel. I don't care whether the discussion is on the public forum or through private messages. I'm looking for someone or someones who have read many of his writings and are familiar with his ideas, specifically those about sexual energy, transmutation of same, and vampirism (though he doesn't call the latter by that name). I'm posting here because this seems to have been his most prolific posting place so maybe many of you will known who I am talking about.

About me, I read this forum on an occasional but regular basis, I am an independent thinker, not associated with any specific spiritual or religious practice, my beliefs tend towards new-age type ideas and I appreciate many of the thoughts discussed on this forum. Raised in a fundamentalist home, lifetime mystic, aspriring novelist, computer programmer by trade.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Before you start posting please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ Things are pretty easy going here and this covers all that you need be aware of to start posting.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

He's hasn't been on in a while. Hopefully you can draw him back in. Just create a new post in General Discussion.

Sign in to follow this