DreamBliss

Long White Cloud Qigong - Free Donation GFRF Supported Courses!

I made a quick search here but I didn't notice that anyone else had posted yet about this. So here is a link to Long White Cloud Qigong:

http://longwhitecloudqigong.com/

Here is a link to a video I made showing you how to download these, should you wish to do so:

Finally here is a link to Give Freely Recieve Freely, the philosphy behind which this course is shared:

http://www.givefreelyreceivefreely.com/

I can not recommend the lessons at this time, as I have not followed much more than the Introductory Material. I know there is a focus here on teachers that instruc you in the movements, not just choreography. I don't know how John teaches. But so far the videos seem very in-depth, covering many important aspects at the beginner level, starting with how to use the videos and breathing exercises.

I leave it for you to try and see for yourself.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

Hello,

Did you follow this online course eventually?

I'd like to read any insight about this free online course.

Regards,

Newman

Anybody else has completed this course?

It really looks good, but I'm new to all this Chinese knowledge, qi gong systems, etc. so my judgment doesn't count... ^_^

I am bringing this thread back from the dead!

Just in case anyone missed it who would like to know about it.

Also be interesting to hear if anyone went all the way through the lessons.

Fun video to watch, you can tell he knows what he is doing:

We have to practice slowly each posture to get movement right. Life ain't so fast! Breath in and out slowly! Your heart also want to get respected.

We have to practice slowly each posture to get movement right. Life ain't so fast! Breath in and out slowly! Your heart also want to get respected.

The video I posted is not the speed of a normal lesson. He just sped up the video like that for fun. Here is a normal speed demonstration, he takes even more time teaching each of these movements:

What I noticed watching the first video is his position and posture, as well as the movement of his limbs and body. It looks spot-on to me. I thought it would give others a good idea as to how well this teacher knows what he is teaching.

Of course it is also fun to watch!

Edited by DreamBliss

Fun to watch??? Makes my heart beat go nuts! Sorry I have a low blood pressure generally in life.

Off topic too.....I know woman have a fantasy like this. But not for me! Picture like this make me think more and more what's the hell what is really human want!? Love? Go ahead and get crazy one.

• Like 2