4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

But that would contradict Christ saying or the quotes of Christ to be precise, that there is no comparison between men who work all day and men who worked for half an hour, both got the same payoff. What makes you better than someone "who gangbanged himself down the ladder" ? Human consciousness is human consciousness, you re doing yourself no favor by thinking these patterns. This is all now in our subconsciousness. Between you and me, between anyone else. Get it out there, for yourself.

jesus is a myth so it don't do much for me

What he is leaving out is the insanity of the crusades, holy wars and inquisition. Christianity is directly responsible for that. Furthermore, many persons of his persuasion supported the Iraq war.

Christianity is as responsible for all that crap as a gun is for firing a bullet at a kid. MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN did all of that. Jesus Christ had nothing to do with it nor did the Belief System called Christianity. MAN IS RESPONSIBLE

What he is leaving out is the insanity of the crusades, holy wars and inquisition. Christianity is directly responsible for that. Furthermore, many persons of his persuasion supported the Iraq war.

Do you know how many people have been killed by cars? Both on accident and on purpose? Shall we then ban cars because they are directly responsible for them? They certainly are using your own logic.

Cheer up folks !

Its not a great secret that humanity is not consciously aware of much of what goes on. Whether it's religion or stamp collecting, everyone gets stuck on something. That's how we, as human beings, learn lesson's (albeit, very slowly). Everyone will get woken up at the right time. No need to argue too much about it.

We are all prodigal Son's. Please read the allegory below and it's explanation and please give me your opinion.

Blessings dear prodigal son's :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Speaking to Muslims as well?

Very religion needs to be dismantled.

• Like 1

Christianity is as responsible for all that crap as a gun is for firing a bullet at a kid. MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN did all of that. Jesus Christ had nothing to do with it nor did the Belief System called Christianity. MAN IS RESPONSIBLE

CHRISTIAN MAN CHRISTIAN MAN CHRISTIAN MAN CHRISTIAN MAN did all of that.

CHRISTIAN MAN IS RESPONSIBLE.

And here Christians sit, amidst all the wealth and social standing afforded them by the psychotic actions of their predecessors, trying to disavow themselves from their actions.

I'll accept that it was humans rather than christianity per say, maybe after you organise a mass refund to every culture that lost everything to the church.

Edited by Seth Ananda
  • Like 4

I kinda forgot how conversations like this end up burning in flames. I withdraw my hand from the table. I'm folding.

Blessings and Love :)

• Like 3

Back on topic though, Drunvalo is a con man, and so is anyone offering a saviour date or saviour figure.

We have to pull ourselves out of our mess, all by ourselves unfortunately.

We probably wont though, so we may well get the mythical apocalypse scenario, but it will unfortunately be lacking JC, Quetzacotal, aliens or the photon belt to sort us out...

• Like 7

Not into long term drastic predictions, but I do my Chinese astrology homework every year, and so far this has been the single most reliable source of prophecies of them all. The cosy terms it uses -- yang fire horse, strong wood, etc. -- may not sound like scientific terms to the ear trained to equate "scientific" with "Latin or English, and no older than the latest press release." Don't let the plain language used to encapsulate knowledge of dizzying depth in familiar images fool you -- this is top notch probabilistic science, and I'm yet to see a model of anything of great complexity (as complex as, um, the whole of reality) arrived at by any other means that would come anywhere near its level of accuracy.

So here's a little taoist-scientific prophecy for you: the year 2014 will be challenging, and the month of December of this year will foreshadow it. The way December 2013 goes, the year 2014 will replicate on a larger scale. Pay attention in December, it will supply if not prophecies, then the "feel" for the year to come (which in a lunisolar fashion starts on January 31st this time around.)

• Like 4

Not into long term drastic predictions, but I do my Chinese astrology homework every year, and so far this has been the single most reliable source of prophecies of them all. The cosy terms it uses -- yang fire horse, strong wood, etc. -- may not sound like scientific terms to the ear trained to equate "scientific" with "Latin or English, and no older than the latest press release." Don't let the plain language used to encapsulate knowledge of dizzying depth in familiar images fool you -- this is top notch probabilistic science, and I'm yet to see a model of anything of great complexity (as complex as, um, the whole of reality) arrived at by any other means that would come anywhere near its level of accuracy.

So here's a little taoist-scientific prophecy for you: the year 2014 will be challenging, and the month of December of this year will foreshadow it. The way December 2013 goes, the year 2014 will replicate on a larger scale. Pay attention in December, it will supply if not prophecies, then the "feel" for the year to come (which in a lunisolar fashion starts on January 31st this time around.)

The I-ching is just the I-ching and like the I-ching it is only relative to the observer using it and that’s all, because it is subjective to observational reduction based on ones owns contents.

Therefore cannot predict universal events on the whole for humanity because time is always in a constant state of change.

The I-ching is random and behaves just like the quantum and just like the quantum the more you repeatedly ask it expecting the same result, the more it changes hence the book of changes.

The every fact that you have cast out a prediction and posted it means it has already changed.

The future isn't set in stone but you humans act like it is and it seems to me that you humans want a pathetic prophecy to reach fruition, a armageddon.

You humans should be ashamed of ourselves.

• Like 1

Wasn't talking about the I Ching.

But thanks for the good laugh anyway.

Apologies for seeing them as one system in relation to each other but you had a good laugh and so did I.

• Like 1

I don't see how anyone who meditates can think they know the future, anything could happen, absolutely anything could arise out of emptiness. Predicting the future just seems to be another ego strategy because if you think you know what's going to happen you feel safe, and if you know what's going to happen and others don't you feel superior, but in reality you have no idea and your entire world could collapse at any time. Which is absolutely terrifying so the mind creates imaginary scenarios to try to get rid of the fear. Surely meditators see their own mind predicting onto the future all of the time, usually as a strategy of avoidance and ego play to avoid the reality of the present moment.

I do believe there is a kind of shift going on at the moment at this present time though which is more due to things like relative peace in the world combined with cheap air travel, easy access to the internet and the scattering and open availability of wisdom traditions and teachers around the world. I don't see any obvious political or social change from this more that there is a psychological/spiritual shift which makes it easier to awaken. Plus there are a few great beings alive working for humanity at this time.

• Like 3

I don't see how anyone who meditates can think they know the future, anything could happen, absolutely anything could arise out of emptiness. Predicting the future just seems to be another ego strategy because if you think you know what's going to happen you feel safe, and if you know what's going to happen and others don't you feel superior, but in reality you have no idea and your entire world could collapse at any time. Which is absolutely terrifying so the mind creates imaginary scenarios to try to get rid of the fear. Surely meditators see their own mind predicting onto the future all of the time, usually as a strategy of avoidance and ego play to avoid the reality of the present moment.

I do believe there is a kind of shift going on at the moment at this present time though which is more due to things like relative peace in the world combined with cheap air travel, easy access to the internet and the scattering and open availability of wisdom traditions and teachers around the world. I don't see any obvious political or social change from this more that there is a psychological/spiritual shift which makes it easier to awaken. Plus there are a few great beings alive working for humanity at this time.

I don't think the mind actively follows "reasoning" to avoid anything. It happens spotaneously due to neural / biological structure in the brain and body that models of reality are created based on experience. The storage of conflicting models makes it harder to navigate thus ending in depression, anxiety and suffering.

Trying to anticipate the future is part of the survival program. Probably still necesseray since this is still the physical dimension.

Edited by chris d
  • Like 1

i believe the shift is taking place right now. it started on 2012 and will end on 2020.

once 2020 hits, thats when were really really going to start seeing shit go down..

Very religion needs to be dismantled.

For the purpose of correcting a spelling error above:

Every religion needs to be dismantled.

It should be obvious that I agree with the statement.

• Like 2

But this could be said for any point in time. A result of cause and effect.

Trying to anticipate the future is part of the survival program. Probably still necesseray since this is still the physical dimension.

I actually think that this is a sad truth. Fear of death is a powerful fear.

• Like 1

i believe the shift is taking place right now. it started on 2012 and will end on 2020.

once 2020 hits, thats when were really really going to start seeing shit go down..

Should I start maxing out my credit cards soon?

I don't think the mind actively follows "reasoning" to avoid anything. It happens spotaneously due to neural / biological structure in the brain and body that models of reality are created based on experience. The storage of conflicting models makes it harder to navigate thus ending in depression, anxiety and suffering.

There is a difference between this anticipation which we all do to survive and thinking we know for sure what us going to happen in the future. To think you know is delusional and not at all helpful because when reality shatters your knowing (which it inevitably will because it has to) then you are frozen in terror because your model of reality which you have placed all your cards on has been destroyed.

• Like 1