4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

With all the physical effects on this planet...

Like Drunvalo Melchizedek said: That the earth could possible darken for a few days, a second ice age. He also mentioned that only the earth knows when the completion and the full shift will begin to happen. Since she is female, there are no set dates. He said that it happens somewhere up to 2015 or 2016 (I cant recall it precisely).

He and many other teachers mentioned that it is vital to go within from now on until it happens, because the Chaos on the Earth will increase drasticly. To establish our connection with the Higher Self (not the lower, the earth) so we make our own transition, safely.

Also that no one will be left behind.

-

For me personally there is so much mixed up. I really dont get the point why many of them dont right speak it out loud that never ever was anyone left behind, every consciousness makes a transformation into another form of life. There is no endless void, because you as life will always know life, because you are life and will attract slash be always the same.

He and they said that some make the transition consciously and the majority will follow due to a natural event. In mundane terms: They die. But saying such things only creates a mess. Even for me when I first heard it a year ago.

Do you believe in- and when do you know the actual shift will happen? The rumble, the big closing of the eyes, the void, the transition and then the next life?

Are these theories all random-prophecies that were going on on this planet for centuries? Because they all correspond to eachother: The "dying"-process.

Personally wouldnt I look into the internet I would not have felt a thing about Ascension. Regardless of my meditation. No "The whole Universe is watching us, we are the first ones to make it as an examples for other worlds to come" no "imminent danger of the lizzies" as they call it - nothing.

What about you? What's your inner knowing, not.. any.. mind-chatter you have picked up on the internet. Be honest to yourself.

Edited by 4bsolute

I don't know about these prophecies.

I know that I sense anxiety and depression worldwide is on the rise which could mean something will happen. It could also just be a cycle of transformation.

Whatever will happen I can't do much other than Listen and do what is required by the moment.

Edited by chris d
  • Like 2

By oneself is evil done,

by oneself defiled,

by oneself its left undone,

by self alone one purified.

Purity, impurity on oneself depend,

no one can purify another.

The sky swarming with angels wouldn't make people any more developed. We develop ourselves, and most of humanity is not cultivating.

These type of so called prophetic utterances have been expressed since humans have evolved here. I don't understand why so many persons place value in anything Drunvalo says. This is another distraction while not paying attention to the myriad problems we as a species face.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 14

These type of so called prophetic utterances have been expressed since humans have evolved here. I don't understand why so many persons place value in anything Drunvalo says. This is another distraction while not paying attention to the myriad problems we as a species face.

It's not a distraction. I'd call it being aware. That doesn't mean sell your home and get doomsday prepared but having an eye on something certainly doesn't mean you become blind, on th contrary it should awaken something inside you to want to help out in ways you wouldn't do so normally.

Are these theories all random-prophecies that were going on on this planet for centuries? Because they all correspond to eachother: The "dying"-process.

Exactly ! and they are all projections of individuals dying processes ... its hard for some to accept alone .... so they project them on to everyone .... their internal and perhaps unconscious psyche is disturbed and throws up conclusions, hopes and fears, this is hard for them to handle so they project ; this is what will happen to everyone.

I say to them ; "Look me straight in the eyes and do not waver your glaze .... " You are going to die . Accept it .... we all have to .... there is nothing wrong with that .... your death is your business and you must face it yourself .... it is okay, it is a natural occurance ... it will take care of itself "

- Not that that will change anything - < shrug > they might just run off screaming.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

I view two divergent processes happening wrt to this topic.

One, I see a large segment of humanity becoming more asleep, more deluded, more slothful and more egoic in their lives.

In another segment of the population I see a rapid expansion of consciousness that is evolving so quickly and with such a strong sense of momentum that its almost blinding. Granted, sometimes even in this segment there are heavy egoic tendencies and superficial projections that masquerade as the Truth itself, but the desire is there and its deep. This is heartening.

I think the fact that we have reached an age where most of the First World's basic needs have been met and have topped off so to speak creates the need for MORE. There is only so much sex, drugs, and sensory experiences one can have before the thrill is gone. What's next ? Even a middle class person in the West is living like a King comparatively speaking to the rest of the world and most certainly with regards to the rest of history.

This MORE is of course spiritual evolution.

What I am still not certain of is how this will play out in terms of these two groups. Those who are working to dis-identify with the mind/body complex and those who are working to attach themselves deeper to Maya. I do believe that Light triumphs but that's because Light is all that is. However, to actually be a living manifestation of that Light is an entirely different phenomenon than just to understand it at the level of the mind.

• Like 2

What is holding the human race back is religious organisations, corporate organisations and government organisations suppressing the human race for their own selfish needs.

The human race is already going through a shift and if you look closely to what is happening on a global scale you will see that common people are changing their views, ideas, and believe systems.

Look at what is happening on mars for example and quantum physics, like the quantum computer and so on, I could be here for weeks going into detail in all other sciences and arts.

Actually even science is being suppressed by the above mention organisations by some degree.

Awareness is on the increase therefore expanding our consciousness and with this enhancing our mental cognitive functions. Human are more able to see through these lies and this corruption, plaguing the human race. Just look at forums like this one and the general discussion as a whole.

People are searching out their own truth.

The earth is always in a constant state of change which will not change.

The planet is tilting on its axis one degree every so many years or so along with the earths crust and its traces are evident throughout the earth’s history.

Look at what the industrial age has done to this planet. It is obviously killing the earth slowly and magnifying the effects of the natural cycles and solar effects on earth.

The danger is not some type of prophecy but the human population in its entirety. There is a fork in the road approaching which will change the earth and the human population forever, whether it is good or bad.

Most common people can see this with a basic word view of what is happening.

The problem is humans are not awakened as a species and have basically taken on the characteristics of a parasite, which is not entirely your fault.

You still don’t understand and realize consciousness.

Let’s face it, the universe is neutral in the sense that it is neither for you nor against you but gives you everything you need and keeps on giving without discrimination. It is the way of the Tao. The earth is no different form this principle.

Most humans still believe that Jesus is the son of god and our saver.

What a shame this is, one of the biggest lies on this planet thanks to the Rome.

Edited by Z3N
  • Like 3

Revelations in the bible is an interesting one...about the antichrist rearing his ugly head sometime and bringing on armageddon.

It is also interesting that St. John revealed that the Antichrist was already among us.

And it was further stated that only the father knows the exact date of the end/new beginning. So there is probably no use in trying to predict it every couple of years. But it makes for good scaremongering.

blessings of protection for the end of the world ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 2

Actually dear Chegg the Holy Bible says that we can be aware and see the signs and season but of course not the exact day. Johnathan Kleck has a few videos that are really interesting. That combined with the Jubilee prophecy has me really thinkin that 2016 is going to be a major year.

• Like 2

Actually dear Chegg the Holy Bible says that we can be aware and see the signs and season but of course not the exact day. Johnathan Kleck has a few videos that are really interesting. That combined with the Jubilee prophecy has me really thinkin that 2016 is going to be a major year.

Careful, or I might start calling you Harold Camping......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

He keeps predicting the end of the world, gets it wrong, says he made a slight miscalc. and then gives a new date. and keeps doing it over and over. :P

Predictive Blessings to you :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

Careful, or I might start calling you Harold Camping......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping

He keeps predicting the end of the world, gets it wrong, says he made a slight miscalc. and then gives a new date. and keeps doing it over and over. :P

Predictive Blessings to you :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Lol anything but that! I have a 'feeling' about 2016 but if nothing happens then I might have to eat that feeling.

• Like 1

It's not a distraction. I'd call it being aware. That doesn't mean sell your home and get doomsday prepared but having an eye on something certainly doesn't mean you become blind, on th contrary it should awaken something inside you to want to help out in ways you wouldn't do so normally.

You are basing your narrative on conjecture in that there will be an actual so called shift sometime in the future. Notice that the so called shift has not been given an exact date but could occur over a period of two years. Moreover, the OP blames female energy i.e, the earth, as not having exact dates for the so called shift. Drunvalo, is using emotional hooks to get people to sign up for his expensive workshops. http://www.drunvalo.net/upcoming1.php

This is not about being aware but has more to do with being hooked by authoritarian based rhetoric.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

There are no coincidences and so I came across this PDF

http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Geoengineering.pdf

If you are interested into deeper aspects of Metaphyics, read all of it. Especially the part with GMO page 7+ and how it relates to the "global dimming" and the effects of the attempt to keep humanity in this third dimension. Unsuccessful of course.

The sun is evolving rapidly and this all has effects on the earth. Whatever they are, whenever they come - I already said it outloud into the sun today: "I will embrace them, just like how I embrace you (the sun) every day since I have witnessed you for the very first time with my eyes when I was a child, again."

Last year I felt that the sun is getting warmer but I devalued it. Of course trusting feelings again takes time.

To me, basicly an atheist, the sun always was a physical representation of our source. An entity that has so many similar qualities and for me could always be seen as a reminder of our origin.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

If you are interested into deeper aspects of Metaphyics, read all of it. Especially the part with GMO page 7+ and how it relates to the "global dimming" and the effects of the attempt to keep humanity in this third dimension. Unsuccessful of course.

The sun is evolving rapidly and this all has effects on the earth. Whatever they are, whenever they come - I already said it outloud into the sun today: "I will embrace them, just like how I embrace you (the sun) every day since I have witnessed you for the very first time with my eyes when I was a child, again."

Last year I felt that the sun is getting warmer but I devalued it. Of course trusting feelings again takes time.

To me, basicly an atheist, the sun always was a physical representation of our source. An entity that has so many similar qualities and for me could always be seen as a reminder of our origin.

Anyone can cherry pick scientific papers in an attempt to prove a point. To state that aluminum and other materials are used to dim the planet via chemtrails is a bogus argument which does not hold water.

Have you taken any courses in science? What about critical thinking/questioning what you read?

The paper is a mishmash of new age conspiracy with world leaders and ET's needing to keep humanity enslaved.

Edited by ralis

The Shift & Armageddon are personal and unique to each person.

The Shift is when one puts the work in to become a LUX conduit.

Armageddon for that person is when that LUX conduit goes dim, and the path starts over again.

Anything else would be "unfair" - why?

if I have researched and meditated for 40 years, practicing hours daily, and someone else never even had an interest-

rather, they play with their Iphone and others are gangbanging their way down the ladder.

They will suddenly "shift" the sametime I do?

That would mean the Universal Consciousness is asleep at the wheel.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

On a side note:

Hi 4bsolute ! You reminded me of something I read a while back (and take this info with a grain of salt).

Because the sun was worshiped as 'God' in ancient times, it caused man, after he passed away, for his etheric-double to move towards the sun. Then Jesus Christ dropped in and reset what would normally happen to a man's 'life' after 'death'. So now, after death, man moves backs towards his true self / God instead of moving towards the sun.

(source: http://www.rsarchive.org/Lectures/index.php?q=All)

Solar Blessings to you ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

On a side note:

Hi 4bsolute ! You reminded me of something I read a while back (and take this info with a grain of salt).

Because the sun was worshiped as 'God' in ancient times, it caused man, after he passed away, for his etheric-double to move towards the sun. Then Jesus Christ dropped in and reset what would normally happen to a man's 'life' after 'death'. So now, after death, man moves backs towards his true self / God instead of moving towards the sun.

(source: http://www.rsarchive.org/Lectures/index.php?q=All)

Solar Blessings to you ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What then happened to men when after death they moved to the sun? Surely the sun is connected to it's spiritual side. Some people say it's the moon.

But do you have any evidence that the sun is not God either? :)

• Like 1

The Shift & Armageddon are personal and unique to each person.

The Shift is when one puts the work in to become a LUX conduit.

Armageddon for that person is when that LUX conduit goes dim, and the path starts over again.

Anything else would be "unfair" - why?

if I have researched and meditated for 40 years, practicing hours daily, and someone else never even had an interest-

rather, they play with their Iphone and others are gangbanging their way down the ladder.

They will suddenly "shift" the sametime I do?

That would mean the Universal Consciousness is asleep at the wheel.

But that would contradict Christ saying or the quotes of Christ to be precise, that there is no comparison between men who work all day and men who worked for half an hour, both got the same payoff. What makes you better than someone "who gangbanged himself down the ladder" ? Human consciousness is human consciousness, you re doing yourself no favor by thinking these patterns. This is all now in our subconsciousness. Between you and me, between anyone else. Get it out there, for yourself.

Edited by 4bsolute

I know that I sense anxiety and depression worldwide is on the rise

I don't know about 'worldwide' but I know that last time I visited the USA, the anxiety and depression were palpable; it sat on the surface just behind everyone's eyes. It seemed like a collective unhinging and I guess something of that scale would have to have consequences, worldwide.

I wonder what role the internet plays in this (along with the 24-hour "news" cycle). It's been a drastic, rapid shift in our lives and maybe too much too fast.

But like others on this thread, I don't hold any truck with prophecies or prophets.