4bsolute

Sugar as the reason why we have such a Mess on this Planet? And how it makes you unable to self-reflect because you emotionally forget.

Okay this it:

You consciously eat non-sugared, non-flavored foods. Right from the earth. Your body feels balanced, your stomach doesnt say a word if chewed right. Your body digests quite fast and you can continue with whatever party you were on. Speaking of having fun and enjoying life, researching etc.

Now you eat sugar and your whole world is one rainbow! The greyest weather turns summer-yellow and bright. You feel good, your molecules jump around and so do you. Joy. Until the sugar-low hits in.

and did you ever eat sugar once... after an arguement? Especially after an un-solved arguement?

Have you then experienced how after a short time the sugar-high hit you complete forgot all connections to the last arguement? That you can only recall fragments from a mental point but Never from an emotional? That the first thing you would say to anyone who is asking you how you feel you reply: "Oh I feel fine, was there something?"

Do you understand this?

All the Mess we have on this planet is because of the lack of self-reflection. Therefore the lack of empathy .. and further compassion.

Can you see and truely understand this puppet show? You play a major role in it. You overwrite your emotions by eating sugar.

Create understanding.

Thank you.

Edited for sanity.

Edited by 4bsolute

Okay this it:

You consciously eat non-sugared, non-flavored foods. Right from the earth. Your body feels balanced, your stomach doesnt say a word if chewed right. Your body digests quite fast and you can continue with whatever party you were on. Speaking of having fun and enjoying life, researching etc.

Now you eat sugar and your whole world is one rainbow! The greyest weather turns summer-yellow and bright!! You feel good, your molecules jump around and so do you!!! Joy!!!!

and did you ever eat sugar once... after an arguement? Especially after an un-solved arguement?

Have you then experienced how after a short time the sugar-high hit you complete forgot ALL CONNECTIONS TO THE LAST ARGUEMENT?? That you can only recall fragments from a mental point but NEVER from an emotional? That the first thing you would say to anyone who is asking you how you feel you reply: "Oh I feel fine, was there something?"

:: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? :: CAN YOU SEE WITH EVERY CELL OF YOUR BEING WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? :: THIS RECKLESSNESS? ::

All the Mess we have on this planet is BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SELF-REFLECTION! THEREFORE THE LACK OF EMPATHY and compassion (few people know because it evolves from normal states of emotional being).

Can you see and truely understand this puppet show? YOU play a major role in it?

You OVERWRITE your emotions by eating sugar!

FUCK!

Away with every BIT of sugar in my life. ALL OF IT! FOREVER.

And this is no resistance, this is because of an understanding.

Thank you,

oh greater aspect for all the puzzle pieces.

Thankyou for demonstrating how emotions are not overwritten when one doesn't eat sugar - I see what you mean :)

• Like 1

So if I was ticked off , instead of retaliating to an emotional assault

I could eat a candy bar to increase my toleration,

so I could approach the issue in a calm and objective manner.

It sounds like a ticket to world peace than a problem, if it worked.

• Like 2

It's all sugar, in the end. That's what our bodies run off of. We break it down into sugars.

If you mean refined sugar, yeah, we could all do without that.

• Like 1

I think there may be some quantity issues involved here as well. A lot is not good. Some..I don't think is bad. One can over think ones food choices so much it becomes a syndrome.

later edit> Ofcourse I eat cotton candy and that's mostly air and air is healthy isn't it.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

There would be a law requiring people with anger issues to have a supply of candy bars... lol

• Like 1

On a more serious note however, kicking out artificial sugar doesn't take long to show some benefits. If we believe the psychologytoday article I linked, having that sugary treat might give hours of stress after although it helps take your mind off stress for a moment.

• Like 2

@Nungali: Long time you didnt see untransformed negative energies, eh? Cant blame you.They have to go out one way another. Plus chi cultivation without a creative source makes male grumpy :)

@Xor: It's an article from a mass-medium.. I'd rather prefer your own experience over it.

Edited by 4bsolute

Test it for yourself. It's just that it seems how easy the majority takes it, is lacking of a clear understanding that the effect of negative vibrations can stay and hold itself in a location for a long time. Basicly forever if it's not overwritten by higher frequencies.

So you would say that the frequencies of a sugar high emits are positive? When you purely look at vibration, surely. But it doesnt cure the root, does it? No. The arguements before will always arise again.

Every arguement we have on this planet, every unsolved arguement is another drop oil in the flame of war. And I am sure you are already aware, hopefully, that this all radiates out into the universe.

Enjoy your candy bars, young ones.

Edited by 4bsolute

I'm on a no-processed-sugar diet (which is almost impossible in western society) and I feel pretty good physically ! I do this mainly to keep my weight down. I get enough sugar from fruits and the occasional bit of honey with a cup of tea. Its a bit more difficult when I'm out and about though, not every food shop stocks healthily, tree-hugging, unprocessed, whole foods :( blessings :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I know processed foods can have downsides, but I would just like to supply , if you haven't already looked into it , is that some natural foods also have a high glycemic index ..like the fruit, some of which can dump into the blood stream even faster than sucrose Or being unsuspecting , one can consume more of something which is slower but sustains that elevated level over a long time, long after a teaspoon of sucrose since starches are basically long chains of glucose that we snip up very easily. I'm told by a diabetic that popcorn ! of all things will skyrocket his bloodsugar and my personal consumption of pasta leaves me feeling somewhat stoked. Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Test it for yourself. It's just that it seems how easy the majority takes it, is lacking of a clear understanding that the effect of negative vibrations can stay and hold itself in a location for a long time. Basicly forever if it's not overwritten by higher frequencies. So you would say that the frequencies of a sugar high emits are positive? When you purely look at vibration, surely. But it doesnt cure the root, does it? No. The arguements before will always arise again.Every arguement we have on this planet, every unsolved arguement is another drop oil in the flame of war. And I am sure you are already aware, hopefully, that this all radiates out into the universe. Enjoy your candy bars, young ones.
I was lightly contending against the high sugar food , my opinion is along the lines of xor's . There are upsides and downsides , foods are not innately good or bad , the issue is rather whether one needs what it supplies at the time one eats it or in the quantities that have the optimal benefits. Processed tomato paste is very high in lutein, coffee is high inantioxidents but they both have downsides which can be overstated. We aren't children by the way.

• Like 2

I know processed foods can have downsides, but I would just like to supply , if you haven't already looked into it , is that some natural foods also have a high glycemic index ..like the fruit, some of which can dump into the blood stream even faster than sucrose Or being unsuspecting , one can consume more of something which is slower but sustains that elevated level over a long time, long after a teaspoon of sucrose since starches are basically long chains of glucose that we snip up very easily. I'm told by a diabetic that popcorn ! of all things will skyrocket his bloodsugar and my personal consumption of pasta leaves me feeling somewhat stoked.

Hi Stosh,

Tell me about it. I've been experimenting with diet for the last 15 years and I still dont have it right. I even tried the no-food diet - ROFL, ROFL. but the downside to that is death (unless you have control the spiritual force).

After all this, I've stuck to that very ancient teaching.........."Don't eat crappy food". :)

Many blessings to you on the karmic-scale-of-good-posts. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

Better than the artificial sweeteners by a long shot though!

Irregardless, how can anyone eat refined sugar when their is maple syrup on the planet? :)

• Like 1

Oh you Canadians.

Actually I'm pretty fond of it myself, having grown up in upstate NY...

Edited by i am
  • Like 1

Hi Stosh,

Tell me about it. I've been experimenting with diet for the last 15 years and I still dont have it right. I even tried the no-food diet - ROFL, ROFL. but the downside to that is death (unless you have control the spiritual force).

After all this, I've stuck to that very ancient teaching.........."Don't eat crappy food". :)

Many blessings to you on the karmic-scale-of-good-posts. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks I need the blessing I suppose , because my diet of choice both by preference and for health reasons is largely meat and dairy. :)

• Like 1

Better than the artificial sweeteners by a long shot though!

Irregardless, how can anyone eat refined sugar when their is maple syrup on the planet? :)

Mostly in coffee.

• Like 1