4bsolute

How will Ison affect the earth climate on 28th and beyond?

How will the ice-commet Ison affect the earth climate on 28th November and beyond?

Did anyone receive solid information from the inner realms about this event? I am not looking for any scientific theory that is roaming the internet. I am going into deeper meditations this evening and the next days and contemplate also on this event.

Does anyone have indepth knowledge about what's happening? For the sake of the easy scared ones among us, maybe you want to wrap it into gift wrap :)

Thank you.

My prediction, FWIW, is no effect at all.

As an aside, all comets are big snowballs, not just this one.

• Like 2

The prediction is that the closest it will come to Earth if it survives the trip around the sun will be 40 million miles away. Far too distant to have any effect.

It affects organic life on Earth, which indirectly, affects the planet.

Consciousness, etc

:ph34r:Leaving it, at that :ph34r:

But this does basicly everything, all the time. Every second our consciousness is influenced and bombarded with information. Time to get more fully open to it.

So just again some random Nasa news to entertain the masses and spread some controversy. Back to meditation it is then...

I haven't looked deeply into this but it could have an effect ... it is quiet simple to realise (by just using a simple process od deduction :) )

if it survives the trip around the sun ... what if it doesn't? That mean it breaks up and spreads itself through space around the Sun. If it passes within Earth's orbit ( between Earth orbit and the Sun) or the debris is attracted towards the Sun, the path of the Earth may intersect it. The Earth COULD end up passing through the remains of the Comet (or some of its ejecta even if it doesn't break up ) - gravity does the rest - comet stuff comes to Earth . If that is mostly water .... ?

[ The Earth gains about 40,000 tonnes of dust each year. A decent meteor storm can add a tonne in a single go. The gravitational field of our Earth sucks it in. ]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

If it breaks up, the center of mass of the pieces will follow the same trajectory that the center of mass of the whole would have followed had it not broken up. Since the tail of a comet in proximity to the Sun is already "broken up," the pieces of a broken comet would largely lie within the path swept by the tail and/or body anyhow. There is a possibility of some drift away from the centerline path as a result of reactive effects if the pieces were to bump against each other upon break-up but it seems unlikely that such drift would amount to 40 million miles over a course of roughly three times that length -- that would require a sizable chunk to be ejected at a rather high angle.

Anything is possible, though...

yes anything is possible (Maybe that chunk will bounce off a UFO and snookerball into the North Pole ;) ) ... but what is usual ... for me, is that astro events ' flop ' ... the southern hemisphere is out of sight of events (like this one mostly) ... they happen in the day time .... or its overcast or raining :(

Once ... I saw a tiiiiny blur of a comet with a hint of a tail on one night .... that was it.

Come on comet ! I want some fireworks! ...

But no big splashes ....

But just in case ... get your water proof comet watching umbrellas here folks ! ( only $199.99)

Edited by Nungali

Actually I am betting that it breaks up at perihelion .... any takers ... anyone into betting on a comet :D

Actually I am betting that it breaks up at perihelion .... any takers ... anyone into betting on a comet :D

You're on! Bet you an e-doughnut and a stay in an Turkish mental institute.

• Like 2

Jeeze man ! That's a BIG loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to say .... if I loose you get a Nungali Tarot or astrology reading, if you loose I get a (whatever Brian is offering ... maybe a beer here; http://www.pisgahinn.com/images/rustic.jpg ? ).

I cant accept your terms .... I have been too close to a Turkish mental institution as it is :blink::wacko::(:huh::o

.http://somewordsandplaces.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/shichinin-no-samurai-3-1024.jpg?w=490.

Edited by Nungali

OK, I accept your terms!

We have some truly spectacular local brews, BTW. We could have lunch at the Pisgah Inn but there are better places to imbibe... ;)

Greetings Folks--I was instructed by my Teacher to "really spend as much time as you can on your practices during the last 3 days of November." ISON was not mentioned but it is an interesting "coincidence."

• Like 1

Lets see......probably exploding before getting near the sun and sending alien material cashing onto this planet.

Lets see......probably exploding before getting near the sun and sending alien material cashing onto this planet.

and I for one am hoping the alien material gives me super powers.

unless it weakens me because because its a remnant of my home planet.

By the by, anyone spotted it yet? Supposedly eyes or better yet binoculars to the East a half hour from sunrise. Its supposed to have a greenish glow.. so it'll probably weaken me. ;) W/ the only antidote being strong coffee.

Sorry, are you just postulating or do you want in on our bet?

and I for one am hoping the alien material gives me super powers.

unless it weakens me because because its a remnant of my home planet.

By the by, anyone spotted it yet? Supposedly eyes or better yet binoculars to the East a half hour from sunrise. Its supposed to have a greenish glow.. so it'll probably weaken me. ;) W/ the only antidote being strong coffee.

It was cloudy on the horizon at sunrise this morning ... looks like it will be tomorrow as well :(

I have high hopes of at least some of it landing on earth ... a bit of E.T. ice ... I have a large glass with two fingers of scotch in it out on the front lawn to attract it. I will let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

I haven't looked deeply into this but it could have an effect ... it is quiet simple to realise (by just using a simple process od deduction :) )

if it survives the trip around the sun ... what if it doesn't? That mean it breaks up and spreads itself through space around the Sun. If it passes within Earth's orbit ( between Earth orbit and the Sun) or the debris is attracted towards the Sun, the path of the Earth may intersect it. The Earth COULD end up passing through the remains of the Comet (or some of its ejecta even if it doesn't break up ) - gravity does the rest - comet stuff comes to Earth . If that is mostly water .... ?

[ The Earth gains about 40,000 tonnes of dust each year. A decent meteor storm can add a tonne in a single go. The gravitational field of our Earth sucks it in. ]

Yes, I was more interested in the vibrational effects on the earth. Therefore my question on a possible harsher climate change. But it seems not yet.

Yes, I was more interested in the vibrational effects on the earth. Therefore my question on a possible harsher climate change. But it seems not yet.

If by "possible climate change" you mean the dead rising from the grave and kick starting the zombie apocalypse, then I think so.

• Like 2

I don't understand how a comet's 'vibrational effect' effects the weather. I was seeing more of a change in the human psyche. On an astrological level comets have always portended significant events ... but that is more ancient and not modern astrology, and thing with this (ancient astrology and comets) it really only relates to eye-visible comets ;)

But perhaps you mean effect the Earth on a 'Anima Mundi' level via an 'astrological' influence? I suppose theoretically that could effect the weather .

If by "possible climate change" you mean the dead rising from the grave and kick starting the zombie apocalypse, then I think so.

No ... that is not a comet's return ... that is Jesus' return.

I do wish people would get their 'facts' 'right' .

{And because we haven't been introduced I will add a .... ;) }

Update; C loudy AGAIN pre dawn on the eastern horizon :(

So I travelled there in my imagination; the comet is close to the Sun ... it is travelling at terrific speed with high momentum entering an inner sphere of Stella radiation plasma vortexes and twisted magnetic fields, the forces contending are quiet terrifying to get any where near it, the interplay between momentum and gravity is frightening ... then a space girl invited me to unzip her green metallic suit and I began to think my concentration was drifting .... so I came back.

More updates later .

Edited by Nungali

No ... that is not a comet's return ... that is Jesus' return.

I do wish people would get their 'facts' 'right' .

{And because we haven't been introduced I will add a .... ;) }

Update; C loudy AGAIN pre dawn on the eastern horizon :(

So I travelled there in my imagination; the comet is close to the Sun ... it is travelling at terrific speed with high momentum entering an inner sphere of Stella radiation plasma vortexes and twisted magnetic fields, the forces contending are quiet terrifying to get any where near it, the interplay between momentum and gravity is frightening ... then a space girl invited me to unzip her green metallic suit and I began to think my concentration was drifting .... so I came back.

More updates later .

You are wrong. I saw the movie:

• Like 2

e-doughnute="Nungali" post="499091" timestamp="1385412123"]Jeeze man ! That's a BIG loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to say .... if I loose you get a Nungali Tarot or astrology reading, if you loose I get a (whatever Brian is offering ... maybe a beer here; http://www.pisgahinn.com/images/rustic.jpg ? ).

I cant accept your terms .... I have been too close to a Turkish mental institution as it is :blink::wacko::(:huh::o

.http://somewordsandplaces.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/shichinin-no-samurai-3-1024.jpg?w=490.

Lemme know when you coming to town -- first beer is on me!

:)