Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

I want to touch a friend on his heart and make him see and feel what I perceive, precisely - when is this possible?

I want to ...

- in a sense of that I am currently not aware of how to do it myself

- being transformed into a solid "I am"-affirmation when gathered enough puzzle-pieces

... touch a friend on his heart ...

- since as we know this sacred space is the key to life and a Safe Haven in all aspects

... and make him see and feel what I perceive, precisely ...

- like a hologram of my thoughts and emotions

- to precisely show him what I am picking up with my being

- to let go of our modern language and have no misunderstandings anymore

- no assumptions, no "I guess I know what you mean but I actually dont, because I haven't experienced it for myself yet."

- with the participants agreement, to project an entire tangible experience into his being

... at what level of consciousness is this possible? Is everything I have just mentioned known under the concept of 'telepathy'?

Why do I want this? Because I would say all our limitations are enough now. I need to rediscover proper tools to work with.

Any puzzle-pieces?

Thank you.

Edited by 4bsolute

If this is possible, it would be from having access concentration by the practice of shamatha. That level of mental stability and clarity, with access to the resources of the substrate consciousness, transcends the normal limitations of the human brain.

The best guides for this I've read are The Attention Revolution and Stilling the Mind by Alan Wallace - read the former first, the latter is more specific to one method and assumes detailed prior knowledge, whereas the former starts at the stage of a novice to meditation and introduces a range of methods.

SwamiJ has a very nice translation and commentary of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras: http://www.swamij.com/index-yoga-meditation-yoga-sutras.htm which is also helpful, though bear in mind that it mistakes the substrate consciousness for a Self. It gives methods for developing the sorts of siddhis you've mentioned, which you'll find interesting.

Hope that helps. :)

• Like 1

You can do it when your friend is ready to allow it. People open up at different rates. Otherwise too many walls and barriers (and not always good to just go busting those down all at once).

If your friend is ready, just connect energies, and bring yourself there, your friend will come. Of course asking him first is good, and helps too :).

• Like 2

There are different kinds of intamacy.

Some connections are broken if they are asked to be proven.

Faith is a skill, not a pursuasion.

How can I make what I see more visible? I will have to do more to be that thing I see.

• Like 1

I want to ...

- in a sense of that I am currently not aware of how to do it myself

- being transformed into a solid "I am"-affirmation when gathered enough puzzle-pieces

... touch a friend on his heart ...

- since as we know this sacred space is the key to life and a Safe Haven in all aspects

... and make him see and feel what I perceive, precisely ...

- like a hologram of my thoughts and emotions

- to precisely show him what I am picking up with my being

- to let go of our modern language and have no misunderstandings anymore

- no assumptions, no "I guess I know what you mean but I actually dont, because I haven't experienced it for myself yet."

- with the participants agreement, to project an entire tangible experience into his being

... at what level of consciousness is this possible? Is everything I have just mentioned known under the concept of 'telepathy'?

Why do I want this? Because I would say all our limitations are enough now. I need to rediscover proper tools to work with.

Any puzzle-pieces?

Thank you.

You are the friend ... God is the Companion ... your heart is touched ... on all levels it is possible ... live life and let God have the experience of incarnation through you ... like one leads a friend who is blind.

• Like 2

It is a level I only heard of.

In this one is able to be the other being

and seeing and feeling and expirience

from their side.

This is known to western magick.

One can be the eagle, one can be the wolf.

As I read and I have been told that animals

feel so well in whatever they do,

they enjoy to run, they enjoy to fly.

To be this - one has to be selfaware

and to the point the barrier of Illusion

between the things can be off for a time.

Which is easier if one is the one who

wants to expirience the other.

To make the other feel the same, one has

to be far in development and can do this

and introduce the same state by "will".

Something like this is beyond "telepathy"

It is a long journey.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this