Vitalii

Daoist Jia Dao Zhang

in addition many tibetian buddhist achieved the rainbow body by working with the 5 purelights.... not necessarily the yuan qi and yuan jing etc...

How do you know what exactly they practiced? And "many" how many? 1 out of 1000? May be it is only in the mind including "five lights"....

Also many such as ramana marharishi realized complete reality and liberation with none of that... but only the practice of adhering to fundamental reality or the SELF (no ming or 'xing' for that matter) - thats not to say he didnt have power, tales of bilocating 'yang' spirits and invisibility

He died of cancer. Cancer is the pure yin illness. You say yin does not exist. Do you believe that death and illnesses exist?

So how he`s related with the links you post?

This article is published in "Blog", where different information about Daoism, not only about my school, can be posted.

Besides, I don't know enough about Lu ZIjian and I am very suspicious about what can be found on the www.

I have the book with first level of his method. It' alchemical practice within branch of Longmenpai.

Grandmaster Lu Zijian, the Yangzte Great Chivalrous Man

R.I.P October 15th, 1893 - October 21st, 2012.

Lu Zijian was born in Yichang, Hubei Province, Mainland China on the 19th year of Emperor Guangxu, Qing Dynasty (15th October 1893). He is a well know martial artist, heading the Dragon Gate lineage of Daoism (Long Men Pai). In 2002 Lu was awarded 9 Duan (the highest grade in Chinese Martial Arts ranking system).

He is considered as the oldest living Chinese citizen as well as the oldest living man but Gerontology Research Group is still proceeding under further verification.

Former head of Chinese Ba Gua Zhang Federation (Eight Trigrams Boxing, one the three most famous Chinese Internal Martial Arts besides Tai Chi Chuan or Taijiquan and Xingyiquan).

He started in his young age to study wushu with his own mother and later he was accepted as disciple of Master Jiang Yin then he studied in the State Medical School of Hubei Province.

How do you know what exactly they practiced? And "many" how many? 1 out of 1000? May be it is only in the mind including "five lights"....

He died of cancer. Cancer is the pure yin illness. You say yin does not exist. Do you believe that death and illnesses exist?

actually if you do a little research 100s of guru rinpoche's (who just left the this world lately) students have the rainbow body.

Yeah ramana marharishi died of cancer, that doesn't mean he didn't achieve complete liberation and continues to exist as that complete reality... just say his name and you feel the spiritual power

Edited by Kasuku

This article is published in "Blog", where different information about Daoism, not only about my school, can be posted.

So, you are pushing your blog with help of this interesting man, not related with you, okay.

May be you have 100+ years taoists from zhen dao? Would be interesting to see.

• Like 1

Buddhism is very specific teaching with specific cultural features. It' difficult for our minds I would say. And I would not trust all that information about 100' with rainbow body.

I dunno about Ramana. You should realize it was his karma of previous lives and I can not check his level of realization. You say just something mystical what we cannot check. What do you offer to us to go to a mountain and seat there quietly?

So, you are pushing your blog with help of this interesting man, not related with you, okay.

May be you have 100+ years taoists from zhen dao? Would be interesting to see.

Can you at least give the Chinese name of your Chinese teacher?

P.S.

Maybe you have 100+ years daoists from your Wuliupai school? Would be interesting to see.

Edited by Vitalii

Actually, wrinkles only appear if you have been over-weight (fat) and then lost a lot of weight when you got older. The skin doesn't have the time or flexibility to shrink and therefore the excess skin becomes wrinkles.

I never had much fat on my forehead =)

I wasn`t trying to PR my school or blog in this thread (and many others), so you are the one who should answer.

I will not answer your questions If you ignore mine.

Buddhism is very specific teaching with specific cultural features. It' difficult for our minds I would say. And I would not trust all that information about 100' with rainbow body.

My unassuming oppinion, any ancient Tradition is hard for the modern man with washed brains.

By the way, in the taoist schools i contact with, there is information that Buddhism (I mean Chan) have lost Ming method after 6 patriarch.

Still there is sincretic taosist schools, having ming method and some xing practices came from Buddhism. Sometimes this sincretic is called xianfo, may be it isn`t new for you, but can interest some1 else.

Best wishes,

王彗

Edited by _王彗_

My unassuming oppinion, any ancient Tradition is hard for the modern man with washed brains.

This is common problem for everyone

By the way, in the taoist schools i contact with, there is information that Buddhism (I mean Chan) have lost Ming method after 6 patriarch.

I know this. But I was talking of tantric buddhism which is only authentic at this time which can lead to rainbow body. And I asked a Rinpoche about Ming when on a seminar and he rufesed to answer about Ming. That' why it' more difficult for us - different culture and diff mind from Tibatans who grew up with this.

Still there is sincretic taosist schools, having ming method and some xing practices came from Buddhism. Sometimes this sincretic is called xianfo, may be it isn`t new for you, but can interest some1 else.

I have heard about Chan Min Gong Qigong which they date back to Bodhidharma. It begins with some Xing method of cultivation and then they say there is tantric method. Not sure if there is Ming method but it called my interest. Anyway I believe taoism is easier for our minds bc there is no tantra and no visualizations etc.

I know this. But I was talking of tantric buddhism which is only authentic at this time which can lead to rainbow body.

I believe RB is an achievement, but it can`t be tianxian, because in neidan schools there can be different methods, but same big steps of the realisation (dixian, shenxian, tianxian). I haven`t seen something clearly analogous anywhere else, at least in our days.

That' why it' more difficult for us - different culture and diff mind.

True that, any ways at the first steps it feels like you`re trying to win a race on the broken bicycle. :)

Anyway I believe taoism is easier for our minds bc there is no tantra and no visualizations etc.

May be you are right, I haven`t deep researchings in other traditions at practice, found shifu very early.

My best wishes.

Edited by _王彗_

I just have found info from a ordained Taoist doctor's interview that only qualified doctor in TCM can teach qigong. ONLY.

You don't see a problem with this?

• Like 1

What do you mean, dawei? I believe that teacher must be qualifed enough to teach others. It could be TCM doctor or qualifed person within neidan school. I had bad experince with qigong teachers so I have my opinion. I do not buy qigong stuff anymore.

For example, this Lu Zi Jian was studying TCM from his childhood. And often I can see western qigong people who have extra weight but they teach TCM and right diet, body cleansing... Funny enough. I do not believe qigong people anymore and very careful with neigong teachers. And avoid fake neidan teachers :P

Can you at least give the Chinese name of your Chinese teacher?

Vitalii, the name was given 100000 times, it's not our problem that somebody is unfamiliar with teachers in China nowadays and cannot find right Chinese characters in the dictionary.

You've started to speak about the names, do you want to discuss your lineage again? I'm always ready to hear the answers to many questions I've asked you here but haven't received any valid answer.

P.S.

Maybe you have 100+ years daoists from your Wuliupai school? Would be interesting to see.

We don't do any promotion business, and don't say that "by practising our super methods you will look as this random Taoist that our school has no relations too". You started this funny thread, so it's your obligation to support your claims.

In Wuliupai there are many interesting things and very unusual people, but you have to practice a lot to get a chance even to see such people and things.

What do you mean, dawei? I believe that teacher must be qualifed enough to teach others. It could be TCM doctor or qualifed person within neidan school. I had bad experince with qigong teachers so I have my opinion. I do not buy qigong stuff anymore.

For example, this Lu Zi Jian was studying TCM from his childhood. And often I can see western qigong people who have extra weight but they teach TCM and right diet, body cleansing... Funny enough. I do not believe qigong people anymore and very careful with neigong teachers. And avoid fake neidan teachers :P

I see what you mean but what objective facts and evidences do we have about Lu Zi Jian?

Oh, I don't disagree with your observation here...

I just saw the irony in the central government which stripped TCM of it's spiritual roots and then first embraced then banned Qigong... now have control over both sides of this.

I see what you mean but what objective facts and evidences do we have about Lu Zi Jian?

He was famous in China even in 1920 when he won national Chinese wushu championship. In the middle of 20th century he was famous as he beat american boxer in China. Also he had transmission in Wudan neidan school. Is it not enought?

He was famous in China even in 1920 when he won national Chinese wushu championship. In the middle of 20th century he was famous as he beat american boxer in China.

Yes

Also he had transmission in Wudan neidan school. Is it not enought?

This part is perhaps a more difficult matter to check.

Biography of respected people can often be idealizing for various reasons and purposes.

Lu Zi Jian died last year.

Here are two links.

The first link will redirect you to a website that actually sells you things related to Lu Zi Jian, have a look and the biography and then compare with the one found on the second website (link 2)

Link 1

The second one is from a blog. The blog post questions some claims about Lu Zi Jian age etc..Please note that the general tone of the blog post is very respectful towards Lu Zu Jian

Link 2

So, what I am saying is that things are not as clear, plain and simple as our desires fancy them. And given that web is mainly a marketplace, it is often open bar in this regard.

Agian, about this longevity topic, I would be very happy to have some statistical evidence that people who practice Qigong (or neidan or what people want to call this) live longer than people who exercise more than 30mn a day., and longer than people who do nothing.

Edited by shenshu

opendao, unlike you, I have always answered the questions I was asked.

By contrast, your standard answers are:

1. "no examples"

2. "prohibited to make pictures or videos"

3. "it is a secret".

4. "prohibited to share any details"

and all in the same style.

My school employs traditional practices, and sees no problem in expressing respect to other Daoists who have progress, even though they do not belong to our particular school.

By contrast, I saw you created a thread on your Russian forum, where you called on the other members of your school to come to this forum to insult my posts. You also told them to be careful in their statements because of "evil moderators".
Therefore you and your friends (_王彗_ and Laozidao) come here with one target - spread lies about me and my school.
Please retain dignity.
Edited by Vitalii

from second link:

from 1986 stating that Lu was in his seventies at the time, meaning that he was actually born sometime after 1907.

Anyway he was over 100 when he passed away. The spirit is more important for me. Even if he is at his 90+ on the video he was great

from second link:

Anyway he was over 100 when he passed away. The spirit is more important for me. Even if he is at his 90+ on the video he was great

Sure, but as you can see, we can't trust every information we collect from the web, and in this case, like in many, it remains to be seen what role energetic practices played in people's longevity. Genes, daily exercise and proper diet could have done the trick.