Sign in to follow this  
awarenessrules

SFQ middle column visualization

hi,Hey guys i need your help.How do you vsualize the middle column in SFQ moving yin yangs exercise?i vsualize it from my right side looking from my right shoulder to the middle column running from head to pelvis.Whenever i visualize it from left side or front side,it dissappers and i become frustrated and anxious.What is wrong with me?Not just SFQ,whenever i do visualization,i visualize from my right side not the middle or left side.Is there some thing wrong with my 3rd eye or right side of body?Thanks

I am no expert but maybe keep your awareness in your body and don't visualise but imagine / feel it.

Chunyi Lin says some people have trouble with the visualising and not to worry to much. Maybe practice will make perfect but I would not beat your self up and worry, that will not help focus on the practice and maybe it will come later...

Hopefully some other bum can help you some more.

Best of luck.

Agree with infinity.

The visualization isn't particularly important in the exercise. You can do it a few times throughout your session but you will go deeper into the energy if you just do the movement and feel the energy with a clear awareness.

Also if you ever visualize, don't do it like you are watching a TV, just imagine & feel it is there in your body.

So if you just put your awareness on your middle column, feel it. Then just feel there is a pure column of light flowing inside you. That's much better.

Edited by Ish

I am good at visualization but the problems is i do not visualize from the middle,I visualize from my right side looking at the middle column in my body.How can i improve my visualization skills so that i can visualize from any angle? Any books/courses suggestions?Thanks

Sign in to follow this