Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Is love all there is?

When a person truly loves everything for what it is,

as it is uncondionally without wanting to change anything.

He sees everything as it truly is.

He sees the reality of everything as it is.

The only reality that is left to such a person,

is his own acceptance, his unconditional love.

Wrote this along time ago don't think anyones ever seen it.

Is its logic undeniable? Feel free to pull it to bits...

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 5

I love your poem, Infinity. Thanks for sharing it!

And I do believe that love is all there really is. Many people claim to believe this, largely because it's a fundamental "New Age" (for lack of a better way of putting it) teaching, but I feel that few people really understand it.

Basically, to me, it means that everyone loves everyone unconditionally ALREADY, whether they REALIZE it or not, and everything everyone ever does is LOVING towards all.

My home was broken into and my computer was stolen recently. I know that whoever did this was actually LOVING me by doing so.

How can this be? Because it was the HIGHEST GOOD for me. Everything is happening perfectly, exactly as it's supposed to.

That's how I see it, but I acknowledge that I could be mistaken.

• Like 3

My home was broken into and my computer was stolen recently. I know that whoever did this was actually LOVING me by doing so.

How can this be? Because it was the HIGHEST GOOD for me. Everything is happening perfectly, exactly as it's supposed to.

Very saintly attitude. I must admit I'm far from it and don't know if I'd ever want to get that far into the 'light', it'd feel too vulnerable. Bless those who do because they are inspirational in an oft dark world and remind us that stuff is just stuff and God is good.

• Like 1

I know what ya mean, thelerner. But the ironic thing is that you become LESS "vulnerable" when you penetrate into the light.

Just remember that there's nothing to fear.

Peace.

• Like 3

I know what ya mean, thelerner. But the ironic thing is that you become LESS "vulnerable" when you penetrate into the light.

Just remember that there's nothing to fear.

Peace.

This was a hard one for me.

Still working on it, but yeah it's true. It didn't make logical sense to my mind, but it works :).

• Like 1

is his own acceptance, his unconditional love.

Really nice, infinity.

Just for the sake of presence, my critique is a very subtle one that takes the line out of a possessive and personal context to activate its dynamic in terms of unity (which is already implied) by modifying the two key elements to an active accepting; loving.

Albeit a very small nit-picky point— and not all that important in the final analysis.

It's wonderful to dig up these old things and realize how well they resonate with and strengthen the continuity of our practice.

Roger said:

…the ironic thing is that you become LESS "vulnerable" when you penetrate into the light.

I know what you mean… in terms of really enacting a dynamic of impersonal vulnerability that gets into the heart of things by fearlessly employing an unconditional openness that wouldn't dream of wanting to change anything because in terms of authentic presence, outcomes are already as they are.

Speculative patterns just create a self-conscious self-reflective state which constitutes a false kind of vulnerability that acts like a bait to seduce others (whereby we can blame others for taking it, or not) …but that's another subject.❤

ed note: add "Roger said" above second quote

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 2

A relevant quote...

Divine Love

"Divine Love, is pure, perfect and self-sufficient. Divine Love is non-dual. It is without the polarity of subject and object distinctions. In the Worlds of Existence when we say we love, there are three separate aspects. One is the subject (the one who is loving), the second is the object of our love and the third is the quality of the love being expressed by the subject to the object. Divine Love is not like that. Divine Love simply IS. It does not come or go. It does not decrease or increase. It has no season. Divine Love is unconditional and everlasting.

Divine Love is the eternal nature of God and as a Spirit-Soul; it is also our nature. Divine Total Love is also the nature and a prime expression of the Logos. Ultimately, Divine Love is the irresistible force that all will surrender to. And when that occurs we become free of all veils, all separation and entering into our Spirit-Soul nature, we will find this Divine Love emanating brightly."

Human Love

"In the Worlds of Existence we have the spectrum of human love with its vast range of expressions in varying degrees of purity. The quality of these expressions extends from clear luminous selfless love to darkly colored selfish love. Selfless love heals and brings great peace with it. While, self-centered love inevitably harms the giver and receiver bringing suffering in its wake.

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

I love your poem, Infinity. Thanks for sharing it!

And I do believe that love is all there really is. Many people claim to believe this, largely because it's a fundamental "New Age" (for lack of a better way of putting it) teaching, but I feel that few people really understand it.

Basically, to me, it means that everyone loves everyone unconditionally ALREADY, whether they REALIZE it or not, and everything everyone ever does is LOVING towards all.

Various Wise folk have said that all there is is love but I don't beleive it is the kind of love that we humans can generally understand. I think it amounts to pure unconditional acceptance of us now totally and what else can there be when we go beyond the minds illusory duality accept acceptance of the ALL.

The minds chatter is always judgeing this or that and attempting to be this or not that and this is the kind of conditional 'love' we generally understand, we love this because it's not that etc... Yin is better than yang vice verser.

The great beings who have gone beyond mind into Tao had to totally unconditionally accept or 'love' all aspects of their duality, their yin and yang energies. They must have loved everything because if they wanted to be this over that they would not be in Tao. So if everything is 'in love' all we do is loving?! That makes sense to me hope it was not long winded?

I have to commend your attitude I generally accept, then rage alittle although I do understand that I am somehow responsible and that I wanted what ever I got on some level!

I sincerly feel everything happens for a reason and we consciously and unconcious bring things into our lives and intend things to happen and these happenings reflect our beliefs and the beliefs are like channels for our intention.

Maybe your computer theft was an act of self love because this is what you belived you deserved... I don't know what you felt/thought you deserved but it could be you wanted a better computer? or no heavy electromagnatic fields in your life ie. no computer? The possibilities could be infinite and you have a far better understanding than me.

Its good to talk (type).

Many thanks for the response, peace

• Like 2

Various Wise folk have said that all there is is love but I don't beleive it is the kind of love that we humans can generally understand. I think it amounts to pure unconditional acceptance of us now totally and what else can there be when we go beyond the minds illusory duality accept acceptance of the ALL.

The minds chatter is always judgeing this or that and attempting to be this or not that and this is the kind of conditional 'love' we generally understand, we love this because it's not that etc... Yin is better than yang vice verser.

The great beings who have gone beyond mind into Tao had to totally unconditionally accept or 'love' all aspects of their duality, their yin and yang energies. They must have loved everything because if they wanted to be this over that they would not be in Tao. So if everything is 'in love' all we do is loving?! That makes sense to me hope it was not long winded?

I have to commend your attitude I generally accept, then rage alittle although I do understand that I am somehow responsible and that I wanted what ever I got on some level!

I sincerly feel everything happens for a reason and we consciously and unconcious bring things into our lives and intend things to happen and these happenings reflect our beliefs and the beliefs are like channels for our intention.

Maybe your computer theft was an act of self love because this is what you belived you deserved... I don't know what you felt/thought you deserved but it could be you wanted a better computer? or no heavy electromagnatic fields in your life ie. no computer? The possibilities could be infinite and you have a far better understanding than me.

Its good to talk (type).

Many thanks for the response, peace

Infinity,

Your words seem very, very wise to me.

I agree, we need to unconditionally accept and love all aspects of ourselves. That's how one awakens in my opinion.

You also said that you must have wanted what you got on some level, and that we intend things to happen and that our beliefs are like channels for our intentions.

These are some of the most insightful words I've ever read, from my point of view.

Edited by roger
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this