Sign in to follow this  
AlexKarmazin

Hello all.

Hi everybody. Let me say a few words about myself. I started interesting Dao when I have big health problems. I was on immune stimulators for 3 years and each time I need to increase dose to sustain more or less healthy. My last chance was to find something extraordinary to fix this problem. After I start practising my health become stronger and I did not need any immune stimulators now :) I am practising approximately 3 - 5 hours each day. 2 hours of morning standing meditation, half an hour qigong practises and nearly two hours sitting meditation at night. I started with one hour each day. My overall experience in Dao is about one and a half years but I had interested in various occult subjects in the past. I have some chi experience since I start practising. Also I have nearly one year experience in lucid dreaming. I am from Ukraine.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome. You will find much on taoism here but also a great deal on the occult and various other things besides.

Before you get started please be sure to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to start posting.

Best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this