thamosh

Neikung Master Around John's Level (Demo)

Master Zhou gave a good demo. I like the feeling I get from more so than other neikung masters.

I like his demo better than Master Jiang's.

Is there a video of Master Jiang setting something on fire with his chi?

But I still think that john's demo was and still is the most impressive. But I also think john is at a higher level then Zhou and Jiang.

John is still the only one to demo of stopping rifle pellets with yin chi.....

Are there any students of Jiang or Zhou here that can testify that these 2 masters can use yin chi like John?

Edited by thamosh

Its not a healing its just a non offensive qi its a healing qi.

But hey what do I know.....

Edited by thamosh

Actually one can start a fire with that as well. During 'free demo' just touch the two terminals together and hold them there. The auditor may yell and scream and say 'Don't do that!" ... but at this stage you have to ignore the distraction, just keep pressing them together ... eventually the machine will start to smoke and fire will be produced.

Actually, I liked the sound track in the OP.

Edited by Nungali

Jiang has set plenty of things on fire. Leandro has a few videos posted here on the bums of Jiang sucking things up and also starting fires. I think Jiang is better than John because Jiang doesn't care if you're white. Neither does Zhou. The Italian group uses a device to pump electricity through the meridians and makes it easier to progress. They are affordable too. The only downside is that none of them can do what Zhou can do. Jiang on the other hand has students and a hospital. His students can zap people too.

Jiang has set plenty of things on fire. Leandro has a few videos posted here on the bums of Jiang sucking things up and also starting fires. I think Jiang is better than John because Jiang doesn't care if you're white. Neither does Zhou. The Italian group uses a device to pump electricity through the meridians and makes it easier to progress. They are affordable too. The only downside is that none of them can do what Zhou can do. Jiang on the other hand has students and a hospital. His students can zap people too.

Maybe but see how much effort jiang has to use to do his demonstrations. Then compare it with john and Zhao.

If you watch the video of jiang setting the haystack on fire you see he goes full out.

Also jiang lineage only goes back two generations. Im not sure how old of a tradition zhao's school is...

Maybe but see how much effort jiang has to use to do his demonstrations. Then compare it with john and Zhao.

If you watch the video of jiang setting the haystack on fire you see he goes full out.

Also jiang lineage only goes back two generations. Im not sure how old of a tradition zhao's school is...

Is that something you verified with Jiang or only read on his website because as I recall it goes back to Buddha.

Scientologists say something different but I would say electrical conductivity...

What is this e-meter exactly for?

It detects your bank account in terms of monetary units. Thus putting you close to alien godhood if the numbers crunch in the church's favor.

Economics Meters = E-Meter.

• Like 8

Jiang has some very interesting demos. The question though is of the 3 who has the most amount of successful students? John as we know (which we don't) doesn't have a single yin yang kung student. The Italian group doesn't have one. Jiang has many!

Does David Verdesi train with Jiang still?

Jiang has some very interesting demos. The question though is of the 3 who has the most amount of successful students? John as we know (which we don't) doesn't have a single yin yang kung student. The Italian group doesn't have one. Jiang has many! Does David Verdesi train with Jiang still?

My question is can Zhou and Jiang use yin chi like john to stop a rifle pellet.

My question is can Zhou and Jiang use yin chi like john to stop a rifle pellet.

I can stop a rifle pellet from an old crappy pump air rifle like the one in the video and I don't know if I have any yin qi period.

Gotta check my yin meter...

I used to shoot myself in the shins with my old pellet gun for pain conditioning. That part of Johns video was the most unimpressive:

I've never found amount of students to = ability/real stuff. Think wushu classes for examples of this, compared with older passed down traditions which take more work and have less fancy fun stuff to do, as an example.

• Like 1

I think Jiang is better than John because Jiang doesn't care if you're white. Neither does Zhou.

The no blood oath thing is my favorite part.

I used to shoot myself in the shins with my old pellet gun for pain conditioning. That part of Johns video was the most unimpressive:

I can stop a rifle pellet from an old crappy pump air rifle like the one in the video and I don't know if I have any yin qi period. Gotta check my yin meter...

Get high end air rifle one you can easily shoot through a thick tin can (not soda can), pump it to maximum capacity, and discharge it point blank into the palm of your hand.

Let's see a youtube video of you doing that :)

(don't do this, you might get hurt)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1