flowconduit

Meditatio progress(?)

I don't think anyone can really tell you what these experiences mean. Listen to your intuition. When i feel lost and confused i usually fall back on prayer. Most importantly continue your practice in harmony and Being.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

It could be a gentle reminder to stay in the present moment... wonderful moment. :)

• Like 1

I saw something like (very similar) this while meditation and stopped, what happens if I go further?

2e4esr7.png

If you continue practicing, you will have lots of interesting experiences.

As you get very deep and your mind becomes more tranquil, you may even have some very strange or frightening experiences.

This is why it is beneficial to have some expert guidance when practicing meditation.

Probably this: :D

61104884_d19cda3f0b_z.jpg

I was taught a trick to see how clear the Taiji Pole is...

1. Press both eyes inward for about 10 seconds (you will see patterns similar but not as fantasy colors)

2. Cover both eyes with your palms

3. Note any dark circle and if there is a light in the middle or dispersed, etc...

• Like 2

All kinds of stuff can happen. If it's not causing problems, best to just carry on. Remember, any experience is just stuff and we're trying to get beyond that, to the ultimate nature of reality. :)

Edited by Seeker of Tao

I saw something like (very similar) this while meditation and stopped, what happens if I go further?

2e4esr7.png

@ supine, prior to obe, I see similar

@ supine, prior to obe, I see similar

When you did obe did you just continue in the rainbow tunnel/bridge?

I get pinholing and expanding geometric patterns within meditation frequently.

They are like clouds, or thoughts or emotions.

They come and go.

Release and breathe.

Edited by silent thunder

When you did obe did you just continue in the rainbow tunnel/bridge?

Yes. It looks like static, like white noise- but with colour.

Some say this is a barrier but I don't believe that.

Once you encounter this, the vibrations and the inner sound/buzzing get intense.

That colour pattern tells me OBE is imminent, but if I actually think about it, I am "undone".

• Like 1

Yes. It looks like static, like white noise- but with colour.

Some say this is a barrier but I don't believe that.

Once you encounter this, the vibrations and the inner sound/buzzing get intense.

That colour pattern tells me OBE is imminent, but if I actually think about it, I am "undone".

I think I know what you mean. Didn't go into an obe when I had these, always stopped. Interesting.

Any idea how is this different from the black&white light tunnel type?

• Like 1

I think I know what you mean. Didn't go into an obe when I had these, always stopped. Interesting.

Any idea how is this different from the black&white light tunnel type?

51YltWBTWhL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopR

The Art and Practice of Astral Projection Paperback

by Ophiel

is a classic book. The multi-coloured front picture is the authors impression of what I have stated prior.

I have seen the pattern several times, but haven't seen it in years. It may be initiatory, or I have just acclimated to it and haven't noticed it consciously anymore.

In my observation a person doesn't really project anything but their consciousness/awareness (not an actual astral body) to another higher frequency realm. The pattern is the molecular 3D structure exit/entrance of the brain/optic nerve etc.,

• Like 1

Flowconduit, I think you're merging with Source in Awareness. Like seeing through your top chakras, looking up through them. I think the physical metaphor is standing at the north pole, looking straight up into the aurora borealis. As the gravity of the earth makes the invisible web of consciousness sag like a tennis ball on a volleyball net, the invisible web bunches together at the top, rendering the light photons closer together and visible in beautiful color. I saw something very similar once during an act of tantric sex a few years ago. It placed me in the stream of Consciousness, of the Collective, which can never be put into words but was an experience as real to me as anything on the physical plane. It's actually a place of Home now.