Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

How on earth did that happen?

338 Posts ! I just noticed that and I find it hard to believe ... surely NOT. :o

I cant have done that many in so short a time ... Is that the count of actual posts I made or am I reading the stats wrong?

Edited by Nungali

Well, let's face it, you have been running your mouth pretty well the past few days. (No, you need not mention that I do the same all the time. I am already aware of that. Hehehe.)

Well, let's face it, you have been running your mouth pretty well the past few days. (No, you need not mention that I do the same all the time. I am already aware of that. Hehehe.)

:) apparently more than I realised ... no doubt due to my supposed resting and recovery regime ... it appears to be working ... I seriously contemplated some heavier labour today ... soon.

OMG ! I just looked at yours 19647 ... ! Brian's seem a lower number yet he posts all over the place :) (and on that note Brian sometimes I have trouble realising you aren't that guy in the little icon photo and his expression isn't yours - although on 2nd thought; reading some of the obscure answers to your clear questions maybe it iS ? ... so please excuse any strange responses on my part ) .

• Like 2

When I think of the languages I could have learned, the medicines I could have developed, the books I could have written..if only I hadn't posted so much on the bums :(

oh well, it was mostly worth it. ;)

• Like 4

i remember i had an exit plan

(every good appalachian guerilla moonshining highlander has an exit plan)

i was gonna leave after post #888 and forever have that 888 sitting there. seemed like a high number even.

but such a cool number , cooler even than a 777 on a slot machine,,,

cool, yeah and a good number , 8 trigrams, 3 lines in a trigram sorta thinking, so 3 -8's

well, that plan......................went the way of so many other plans i have had LOL

i try not to look at my post count but i can safely say i am way under marbleheads count..

i reckon many of my posts are due to me being a hard working mod here, lots of back room conversations

trying to keep some bums from being banned, suspended etc

some bums definitely took more posts to defend than others hehehehe

• Like 2

I had no plans when I joined this board except to fight with some of my Buddhist friends. Hehehe.

It was fun.

And then there was a time when I was welcoming every new member to the board. That generated a lot of posts.

Zerostao, I think you were always pretty active posting from the day you joined. I remember some of the long-winded discussions we had before you became a Mod.

I did, at one time, have the goal of having more posts than VJ had. He had joined before I did. I did pass him but that was only because he stopped posting here and went back to his Buddhist forums.

Funny how our plans fly away with the winds just like many of our dreams do. Reality takes us werever it wants to sometimes.

• Like 1

"...sometimes"? ;)

Hehehe. Sure, sometimes. Sometimes we can swim upstream if the current is slower than we can swim.

(Yeah, I still believe in free will. Hehehe.)

Oh, I definitely believe in free will, too.

My thought was just that nothing we do is outside the stream of reality (nor outside of "nature," either, but that's a topic for a different thread...)

• Like 1

Oh, I definitely believe in free will, too. My thought was just that nothing we do is outside the stream of reality (nor outside of "nature," either, but that's a topic for a different thread...)

Yeah. The topic here is counting Nungali's posts. Up to 343. That's 5 more posts in 24 hours. If I keep getting suspended on a regular basis he (she?) might catch up with me.

Yeah. The topic here is counting Nungali's posts. Up to 343. That's 5 more posts in 24 hours. If I keep getting suspended on a regular basis he (she?) might catch up with me.

I'm not sure how you tell male salamanders from females but they seem to know and that is what counts, I guess...

"Zerostao, I think you were always pretty active posting from the day you joined. I remember some of the long-winded discussions we had before you became a Mod"

a couple of regular conversationalists we are. i did sit quietly watching all the fun for about a year, but once i broke the ice, well.

and yeah i greeted many in the lobby and we have our music crtiticisms and sharing that generates alot of posts.

maybe VJ will return one day?

"Funny how our plans fly away with the winds just like many of our dreams do" i let go of plans quicker than i do of dreams,,,,

5 posts in a day? hehehe aint no grandmasterP then is he

"Zerostao, I think you were always pretty active posting from the day you joined. I remember some of the long-winded discussions we had before you became a Mod"

a couple of regular conversationalists we are. i did sit quietly watching all the fun for about a year, but once i broke the ice, well.

and yeah i greeted many in the lobby and we have our music crtiticisms and sharing that generates alot of posts.

"Funny how our plans fly away with the winds just like many of our dreams do" i let go of plans quicker than i do of dreams,,,,

I really do hope Vajrahridaya comes back one day. He was really a great guy with an abundant knowledge of Buddhism. I enjoyed his debates. We lost a lot of people along the way.

Aaron

• Like 1

Oh, I definitely believe in free will, too. My thought was just that nothing we do is outside the stream of reality (nor outside of "nature," either, but that's a topic for a different thread...)

I don't care ... rave away

I get into allsorts of 'bent' stuff ... but I don't care, its just another way of looking at things. If I cant see a correlation in its process with a process in nature then I assume it is just some mad human head trip .... then, not interested.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how you tell male salamanders from females but they seem to know and that is what counts, I guess...

Hehehe. That is a fact. I could go on and on but I won't.

Yeah, the desire to talk about music will almost always bring people closer together.

I PMed him once with a request to return but got no response.

i let go of plans quicker than i do of dreams,,,,

Yeah, I can understand that. Chase the dream. When you get my age dreams don't even matter anymore. Holding to a plan for just one day is enough of a challenge.

Perhaps he is still young and reserved? His interests indicate that he could be posting all over this board. I can't recall any post from him telling us about something he constructed with bamboo.

Well, from the many pictures I see the Goanna as a subspecies of the Monitor lizards.

I was thinking all along that it was a Basilisk lizard. You know, the Jesus Lizard; the one that walks on water.

I can't recall any post from him telling us about something he constructed with bamboo.

I started a thread about bamboo but I cant find it at the moment ( I am killing time in town at the libabry waiting for a meeting to start - to far to drive home and back again. Everything is coming up on wierd on this screen with large blank areas - not to mention horrible screaming demanding kids that seem less than 1 year old and their mothers try to get them on a computer ... DOH and now a 1o minute warning from the Libararian ... closing time ...

But the bamboo thread is somewhere ... I did Trad Japanese fencing (both sorts ;) ) built a space for some aboriginals and a temple for myself (both with removible slide off roofs for starry nights and an inbuilt venting system for rain and having an inside fire pit.

Gotta split ... might go down and sit by the river and read a bit .

• Like 1

And just when I was about to telll a walking on the water story ... but you guys probabaly know it anyway.

What caused me to mention the Jesus Lizard was the night before I was watching a science program mostly about robots and a team was trying to create a robot that could walk on water like the Jesus Lizard does.

They had to have all four of the robots feet hitting the water but they still couldn't keep it on the surface. Finally they thought, maybe it needs a tail. And that did it! The tail was necessary for stability while the four legs were moving.

Gets me ... ? How on earth do you guys do it without a tail anyway ... what do you use as a set when there isn't a seat ?

Sign in to follow this