Sign in to follow this  
Wanderer

Robert Bruce: Energy Work & OBE's

Robert is fast becoming one of my favorite OBE experts, as well as energy work practitioners. His appearance on Coast to Coast recently was a classic, by far the most informative of his several appearances. Check out his new book on Amazon called 'Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development'. I've heard lots of people explain how to move energy but for some reason I find his explanation the most profound I've heard. Just my humble opinion of course.

BTW if anyone's interested I included his interview with George Noory on the May 16th segment of Coast to Coast below. I broke it up into two parts in case you wanted to burn to CD. Enjoy!

(Pt 1) http://www.badongo.com/file/3362716

(Pt 2) http://www.badongo.com/file/3362789

Thanks for the audio files.

For those conducting internal training OOBEs happen naturally when practice is routine. Awareness of the hypnogogic states naturally develops.

_Spectrum

Many people are not good visualizers (including myself). What makes Robert's approach unique is that he uses 'tactile imaging' which is far more effective for opening channels and removing blockages than visualization. In the audio he claims that for many chikung and kungfu masters the idea of tactile imaging is one of the secrets of their astounding abilities. However this idea was lost in translation when westerners assumed that tactile imaging was the same as visualization, and the reason why, for many, the results of long hours of practice leads to dismal results.

More on Tactile imaging vs. visualization

Weissbach The Quest in 2001 (First Interview)

Robert Bruce

Duration: 45 minutes (approx.)

Discussion:

• Astral projection vs. OBE
  • Robert's mind-split theory
  • The Silver cord
  • Relaxation: the most important prerequisite for OBE
  • Tactile imaging vs. visualization
  • The astral planes and the spirit world
  • How to alleviate fears before and during OBE
  • Countering psychic attack

More interviews here: http://www.astraldynamics.com/interviews/

The part from his book "Astral Dynamics"on Tactile imaging:

"At a very early stage, when I saw the many conflicts between New Age thought and various

Eastern schools of thought over energetic manipulation and development, I decided to take a fresh

hands-on approach with my investigations. My research and experimentation with the energy body

over the years has yielded significant discoveries and a great deal of insight.

Almost a decade ago, I decided to map out the energy body the hard way, using tactile imaging

to feel my way through my own energy body. I literally picked my way through every inch,

searching out the smaller energy centers. I probed and stimulated and felt how they worked, what

they did, and how they fitted into the structure of the human bioenergetic body as a whole. I

avoided researching existing works on this subject at the time, as I wanted to make a completely

fresh and unbiased exploration of the human energy body.

This work allowed me to unearth much of the underlying support structure of the energy body.

This is not unknown today, if you research acupuncture, reflexology, t'ai chi, Qi-Gong, and other

energy-related disciplines, mainly of Eastern origin. My fresh investigations, however, have given

me a far more workable hands-on understanding of the energy body than would otherwise have

been possible. "

Edited by Smile

Thanks Smile, Robert has a great site. For some reason I wasn't able to download the interview with Maureen Caudill. Do you have this one?

The natural stages of growth spun into being through the continual rebirthing of form results in the ability to fall through formlessness; away from yourself; the doorway provided by emptiness is foundation for many paths through the forest. -Spectrum

Sign in to follow this