Sign in to follow this  
yabyum24

Rasputin - How did he heal the Tsar's son?

A man, who in his own lifetime, was already half myth, half reality.

In 1907 Rasputin was invited by Nicholas II and Alexandra Feodorovna to act as a healer for their only son, tsarevich Alexei, who suffered from hemophillia.

Looks like he was using a very advanced system. Does anyone here know more about what it may have been?

I've heard that he had access to the knowledge of tibetan medicine from a monastery in Russia... but since I think that to live a long life is quintessential to stay away from tibetan medicine ( :P ), I think that probably Rasputin never understood why his healing worked well... he just knew how to do it: probably a very simple method.

my dvúshka

Edited by DAO rain TAO
  • Like 1

Thanks DrT. Yes, I heard that there used to be Tibetan monasteries inside Russia - I think even in the western parts? I did wonder if he ever accessed this knowledge.

He definitely had something. Find information about the way he was murdered, it's impressive.

I don't think he was a "saint" at all, nor even a "wise man", but he had developed his Qi, that's for sure!

• Like 1

He seemed to polarize opinion in Russia at the time. Some claimed he was a saint, whilst others portrayed him as a wild beast. I wonder if he was, in truth, a bit of both?

The stories of his healing power are certainly impressive through.

Sign in to follow this