mike 134

quick question: What does kundalini do in the arms and legs ?

Hi,

It seems to me that chi / kundalini has effects in the torso depending on which organ is involved. So if it is in the pelvic area there may be some sexual effects, if it is in the head you'll get some hallucinations or psychological changes. But what exactly does it do in the arms and legs ?? I've been experiencing a lot of heat in the limbs recently but I have no clue what it is doing there. There are no visceral organs there at all, and it's not like I'm running faster or lifting better or anything. So is the heat in the limbs completely useless, or does it serve some function? How do I stop the heat from going there ? Thanks.

• Like 1

Detoxes the entire body's subtle energy system. There are arms and legs are important gateways of prana (hands, feet) , and that prana is needed to support k's effort in full body detox. Energy gets pulled in when needed at a faster rate if you have those gates and channels open. Everything continues slowly and progressively, more opening, more prana, more clearing. Over the long term (far ahead), the skin, muscles, tendons, soften more like a youthful soft, losing that muscle perma-contracted look that body builders mistake for health.

• Like 2

Hi,

It seems to me that chi / kundalini has effects in the torso depending on which organ is involved. So if it is in the pelvic area there may be some sexual effects, if it is in the head you'll get some hallucinations or psychological changes. But what exactly does it do in the arms and legs ?? I've been experiencing a lot of heat in the limbs recently but I have no clue what it is doing there. There are no visceral organs there at all, and it's not like I'm running faster or lifting better or anything. So is the heat in the limbs completely useless, or does it serve some function? How do I stop the heat from going there ? Thanks.

Heat doesn't necessarily mean it is kundalini. According to Taoists there are channels in the arms and legs that store energy, the heat could merely be a sign of this energy accumulating in these channels.

Hi,

Lots of confusion in this group of questions:

Qi is not Kundalini in the sense that we use words to distinguish the two.

You say "so if it is in the pelvic there may be some sexual effects", this seems incredible flippant.

You continue with "if it is in the head you'll get some hallucinations or psychological changes", your perception of kundalini is this weak?

I do not know where to start with all of this but so say that if you are doing anything to pop your Kundalini - stop!

Not one word of what you put forward would indicate any understanding of what you are dealing with.

If the books you are reading have brought you to conclusions and assumptions along the lines you have demonstrated then you need to burn the books and find a teacher.

Amping up this stuff improperly is like playing with crack.

If you decide to disregard this - keep the following handy so you will have someone to call for help which you will surely need:

http://www.kktanhp.com/kundalini.htm

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

I use those words interchangeably....heat, energy, chi, kundaini. I don't think there is a real consensus on what the difference is. All I feel is physical effects that I'm curious about. DP, I've heard about people saying they look younger after a while. I don't see how that could happen but I've been taking daily photographs of myself anyway to see if I see any changes.

If you decide to disregard this - keep the following handy so you will have someone to call for help which you will surely need:

Thanks man. It used to be really really bad just like the way that article describes but its way better now. Some heat in the limbs is nothing compared to not being able to sleep. I'm just curious what its doing down there, that's all.