rainbow

I need a push in the right direction

You shouldn't take advice from people like me, since I haven't achieved. That confessed, I'd say-keep working. It isn't easy. It may take months or years of practice. From what I've read people who have had the best chance are those who have mastered both energy work and lucid dreaming. From there simply waking up absurdly early 4-5 a.m.ish. Staying up for a bit, then going back to bed with strong intention get the best results.

Michael

P.S. You'll never wake up early if you're up posting at 1:38 a.m. -_-

My goal is to learn and maybe understand the workings of reality objectively.

You will never achieve this goal, but not because there is something wrong with you. It's just that the very nature of you is subjectivity. When you say "my goal" you are speaking subjectively. It's like saying that you subjectively want to understand objectively. That's pure nonsense.

Think slowly... When people talk about objective knowledge, what exactly are they talking about? What about subjective? What is this idea of subjective vs. objective based on? Is it true? Question it. Examine it.

If you fail to examine the assumptions inherent in your questions, then you will be asking garbage questions and getting garbage answers.

Instead of being in a big hurry to get an answer, why don't you re-examine your question. What exactly are you asking there? What assumptions are you relying on when asking? What will it feel like to know the answer? How will having the answer change your life? What will be different? Will it be different? Etc.

P.S. You'll never wake up early if you're up posting at 1:38 a.m. -_-

True that. And it's also a bad for your Yin Qi to be up when it should be regeneratiing. :unsure: