Sign in to follow this  
LeoViridis

Self Introduction

Hello everyone.

I've been a long time lurker on these forums and finally decided to register, as I've found a lot of helpful information here. I hail from a small country in Europe, and have been engaged in meditation and spirituality from a young age, due to the helpful influence of my mother. I've had (and still have) a great fascination with yoga and buddhism since quite some time ago, but a couple of years back I started dwelling in taoism, after reading the Tao Te Ching for the first time. Ever since then, taoism, qigong, martial arts, neigong, and other similar systems/philosophies/practices have been my largest focal points. I enjoy meditation, reading and learning new things, and I like soothing, oriental and classical music.

I hope we get along.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. You have a wide range of interests and you will find a great deal on all of them in this forum.

Before you get started on posting please read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of to get you started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Sign in to follow this