Sign in to follow this  
EternalFlame

Hello

Hello,

I just thought I would introduce myself to everyone on his forum. It is good to be connected to so many people who are commited to self improvement and truth seeking.

A few years ago I realised I had several deep rooted issues due to my upbringing (I am sure many people here can relate, as often it is hardship that brings us to the path of spirituality). SInce then I started reading books and exploring myself. I have come a long way in the last three years (no more depression, no more attachment) but I still have a long way to go and lots of challenges to conquer, as this is a life long journey.

Anyways, I look forward to learning more from everyone and sharing what I have learned on my own path.

Namaste

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. We all have our challenges to conquor and hopefully you will find the help you need on this forum.

First though please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a peek at the forum terms and rules. http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This is all that you need be aware of to safely navigate the forum.

Best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this