That's an individuals perspective once individuated from the "all-ness".

You have it!

It's a little different looking at it through your filters, but in a nutshell.

The idea that Source walls of parts of itself in order to re-remember (experience) it's truth through linear experience.

There is no other - it's all you.

But, it's not linear, rather it's simultaneous - the linear aspect is part of the walling off (time/space construct). All "parts" are experiencing their "individuations" at the same time.

Though I feel that you have some enacting to be done in this life-time's experience with regard to the acceptance of the "shadow" side and remaining in the light of correct perception. I feel you have already learned all you need in this previously, and are here now enacting that wisdom.

"that which we are not yet" is only for the individuated aspect to ascend into "we are all of it, always have been, and always will be".

Yup yup yup.

Separation is over. The illusion of time (specifically linear time) exists to give aspects of individuated consciousness opportunities to remember its perfected, unclouded connection/union with Pure Source.

So yes--- we are all the demons/astrals/ascended masters et al out there... but certain aspects of your mind are hipper to Truth than others.... save yourself some anguish by connecting with those aspects of Mind that remember and experience their perfect connection to Source and allow them to help you remember.

Taking responsibility for what you see around you is important--- but that doesn't mean lower astrals and demons are gonna help you Return.

Edited by balance.
  • Like 2

That's an individuals perspective once individuated from the "all-ness".

You have it!

It's a little different looking at it through your filters, but in a nutshell.

The idea that Source walls of parts of itself in order to re-remember (experience) it's truth through linear experience.

There is no other - it's all you.

But, it's not linear, rather it's simultaneous - the linear aspect is part of the walling off (time/space construct). All "parts" are experiencing their "individuations" at the same time.

Though I feel that you have some enacting to be done in this life-time's experience with regard to the acceptance of the "shadow" side and remaining in the light of correct perception. I feel you have already learned all you need in this previously, and are here now enacting that wisdom.

"that which we are not yet" is only for the individuated aspect to ascend into "we are all of it, always have been, and always will be".

I concur at least 99.9%

Taking responsibility for what you see around you is important--- but that doesn't mean lower astrals and demons are gonna help you Return.

However, I think that some God particles are content in allowing themselves to be in fascination with views and objects and etc. And who is to judge those who wish to be caught up in Maya's snares, for what is time or suffering to an immortal being?

• Like 1

In complete agreeance.

Though, it does not mean that they will not either.

It all depends on the soul and the circumstance.

Subtle concept, and depends on how you define or accept what "help" is.

Some souls need another to induce "Anger" within them, for example - in order that they learn the "lessons" of kindness and compassion. Some just choose compassion from the very first incarnation:

buddha13.jpg

As another example:

I, not too long ago, was "attacked" by a dark spirit while entering Big Dipper practice.

Long story shortened - said entity pulled up all the shadow he could find within me, and I was clamped up energetically.

The next day I was mightily disturbed and had much emotion to clear (in Time Line Meditation).

As it turned out, this entity could see much further into my inner domain that I was currently ready to (in a waking state status quo that is).

After clearing each emotion, one by one (about 20 or so, all up at the same time) I was in an even better place than before the "attack".

The particular emotions that were raised were aimed at spinning me into a state of negativity, aimed at bringing up that which I'm "not ready to face" yet, in order to have me propagate more of that energy in the superficial levels of awareness (Wei Qi/Aura) - thus creating the desired "food" that said types of entities "live on".

So, because I actually seek to, and systematically endeavour to, take responsibility for every thought, word, and action - this "attack" had the reverse effect.

Because said entity dug deeper than I'm used to - I was mightily swamped for a day.

But, because I can and did clear every single trace of the energies raised, and because the energies raised were very big and very ancient (very old past life issues, way back genealogical issues, issues of dire intensity) the net result was positive.

This is always out choice. Negative Karma becomes a springboard for greatness - that's something that many proponents of the "avoid the hampster wheel" approach miss. Karma is a ladder to home - not a punishment. Mortality a gift.

So, then, in response to this springback - I heard from my guides "He's going to go after your relationships now that he couldn't get you. He'll try to turn your family against you and pull you into negativity that way"

"ok, thanks" I said.

Then, the very same day - my wife and mother-in-law are "into me". Small issues erupted into vehement problems.

More Time Line Meditation practiced, even more things cleared - even better relationships forged to new levels, and outcomes reached without falling into my own sword.

So, it all comes down to what we choose in the face of darkness. Our free choice ALONE (AL[L] ONE) will determine if a given situation will take us higher or lower, or "help us" return home.

All souls have their own path, but all paths return home to the light once more....eventually.

ecl1.jpg

Hahaha yeaa, bro. We're on the same wave-length here.

ALL experience provides a fertile ground for lessons---- but that takes a very specific sort of awareness and perspective in order to execute with consistency and effectiveness.

When I was talking about demons/astrals------ I was speaking more directly against reaching out to those lower aspects of God for guidance.

(These are all nuggets, Horus. Psyched to see a broader understanding of non-dualism actually being brought to bear in TTB. Mostly folks are just trying to figure out how long it's gonna take them to light pieces of paper on fire with their hands rather than actually returning to Source.)

Edited by balance.
  • Like 2

However, I think that some God particles are content in allowing themselves to be in fascination with views and objects and etc. And who is to judge those who wish to be caught up in Maya's snares, for what is time or suffering to an immortal being?

At the end of the day, it's all already over. We're all still one with Source. Linear time provides the illusion of lifetime after lifetime for the realization of this truth... but thats all.

And we're "here", dreaming of form--- why not find joy too?

• Like 3

Time and Suffering to an immortal being are still Time and Suffering - no matter how sweet their tooth for it.

To some beings, suffering is enjoyment - sometimes overtly, sometimes unconsciously...it is a matter of curiosity. This is why some beings are apparently trapped in repetitive cycles that cause them suffering. They also incur enjoyment. Yet most beings choose to steadily evolve to more refined delights, having seen the sights.

• Like 1

At the end of the day, it's all already over. We're all still one with Source. Linear time provides the illusion of lifetime after lifetime for the realization of this truth... but thats all.

And we're "here", dreaming of form--- why not find joy too?

All beings exist in all locations, in all times, experiencing all things at once. So I've heard at least ;) Yet we also have the nodal experience, which is what we are mostly aware of....yet one can be aware of anything one desires, if one applies oneself.

• Like 1

In complete agreeance.

Though, it does not mean that they will not either.

It all depends on the soul and the circumstance.

Subtle concept, and depends on how you define or accept what "help" is.

Some souls need another to induce "Anger" within them, for example - in order that they learn the "lessons" of kindness and compassion. Some just choose compassion from the very first incarnation:

buddha13.jpg

As another example:

I, not too long ago, was "attacked" by a dark spirit while entering Big Dipper practice.

Long story shortened - said entity pulled up all the shadow he could find within me, and I was clamped up energetically.

The next day I was mightily disturbed and had much emotion to clear (in Time Line Meditation).

As it turned out, this entity could see much further into my inner domain that I was currently ready to (in a waking state status quo that is).

After clearing each emotion, one by one (about 20 or so, all up at the same time) I was in an even better place than before the "attack".

The particular emotions that were raised were aimed at spinning me into a state of negativity, aimed at bringing up that which I'm "not ready to face" yet, in order to have me propagate more of that energy in the superficial levels of awareness (Wei Qi/Aura) - thus creating the desired "food" that said types of entities "live on".

So, because I actually seek to, and systematically endeavour to, take responsibility for every thought, word, and action - this "attack" had the reverse effect.

Because said entity dug deeper than I'm used to - I was mightily swamped for a day.

But, because I can and did clear every single trace of the energies raised, and because the energies raised were very big and very ancient (very old past life issues, way back genealogical issues, issues of dire intensity) the net result was positive.

This is always out choice. Negative Karma becomes a springboard for greatness - that's something that many proponents of the "avoid the hampster wheel" approach miss. Karma is a ladder to home - not a punishment. Mortality a gift.

So, then, in response to this springback - I heard from my guides "He's going to go after your relationships now that he couldn't get you. He'll try to turn your family against you and pull you into negativity that way"

"ok, thanks" I said.

Then, the very same day - my wife and mother-in-law are "into me". Small issues erupted into vehement problems.

More Time Line Meditation practiced, even more things cleared - even better relationships forged to new levels, and outcomes reached without falling into my own sword.

So, it all comes down to what we choose in the face of darkness. Our free choice ALONE (AL[L] ONE) will determine if a given situation will take us higher or lower, or "help us" return home.

All souls have their own path, but all paths return home to the light once more....eventually.

ecl1.jpg

*deep bow*

thank you. rang my bell deeply this one has.

• Like 1

*deep bow*

thank you. rang my bell deeply this one has.

Gracious one, thank you! :closedeyes:

"deeper bow*

• Like 2

Super image in post 53 Horus ( and 63 ST).

Thank you for posting and re-posting.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP