If the only non-physical beings you can find are akin to "lesser animals", then you shouldnt have much to worry about beyond yourself anyway... personal responsibility, that sort of thing

On the other hand, "there are more things in heaven and earth"...

I read your posts earlier Skydog and would just say that yes, it is definitely important to find someone with much more practice experience than yourself and preferably from a proper lineage.

Fortunately people who share or teach stuff for free or very low cost are a dime a dozen. Unfortunately, you have to be just as cautious about selecting them as you do the not so physical folks! ;) Word of mouth is good.

• Like 2

If the only non-physical beings you can find are akin to "lesser animals", then you shouldnt have much to worry about beyond yourself anyway... personal responsibility, that sort of thing

On the other hand, "there are more things in heaven and earth"...

Good reply but I disagree because of the current status of humanity. We have destroyed mother earth, we have killed animals, plants, we polluted air, fresh water sources, oceans. It is because of our greedy Nafs. In the present condition of human beings, there is a tremendous negativity around earth in astral realms which attract all kind of negative beings. So although there may be more things in heaven, the beings of hell is around us because of our condition.

• Like 1

Well since after the porcupines and skunks

onehas pincette and lots of tomatosauce.

What you use when such accidents

happen for the spirit guide theme?

For the most part it is actually quite simple:

A diet that is not imbalanced.

Removal of processed foods and sugar loading, alcohol, cigarets and other alien inviting dietary aids.

I can also sit at the color vibration Brown for a few minutes - that will pop out most freeloaders.

A steam bath followed by a cold plunge will make most flee

A hot shower followed by a long all cold shower will usually do the trick for light spring and daily cleaning.

I can also look them in the eye and ask them if they would like to not exist - and if that does not actually work then I can start to reduce them entirely. Some can become so stuck as to not really exist as a choice of any kind at which point unfortunate consequences may become necessary.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

For the most part it is actually quite simple:

A diet that is not imbalanced.

Removal of processed foods and sugar loading, alcohol, cigarets and other alien inviting dietary aids.

I can also sit at the color vibration Brown for a few minutes - that will pop out most freeloaders.

A steam bath followed by a cold plunge will make most flee

A hot shower followed by a long all cold shower will usually do the trick for light spring and daily cleaning.

I can also look them in the eye and ask them if they would like to not exist - and if that does not actually work then I can start to reduce them entirely. Some can become so stuck as to not really exist as a choice of any kind at which point unfortunate consequences may become necessary.

so they can also stay inside an enlightened being?

A great spiritual/energetic cleansing bath recipe is fresh rosemary, sea salt, cinnamon, olive oil (and eucalyptus if you like) and hot as you can handle - delve yourself under the water holding your breath as much as you can until the bath starts to loose its heat.

I got this one from a former mentor that was an AMAZING medium.

The first time I used this bath - because I had a spirit trying to attach itself to me (it was about a past life involvement with said entity).

So, as soon as I got in (very slowly lol - my skin and everything else about me is ultra-sensitive) i saw Yeshua (Jesus) lean into the bath and wash his face.

WTF!

Are you serious! That was the first time that I had seen a spirit at all, let alone such a prominent biblical figure. Normally I hear, feel, sense, and can communicate clearly with them - but this was very different.

I pushed that away for a long time, as I was not really ever concerned with cultivating this gift directly - and never saw spirits as a means to anything - I had no desire to try and leverage them for any gain (which to me is the biggest opening for problems).

Now I see him clearly, and know he is a spirit guide presence.

I work with my guides when I do Zhan Zhuang standing meditation and cycle across the earth chakras.

This morning I visited Mt Sinai and met with the 12yr old Yeshua, as I see him there sitting in a circle in the dust meditating.

He asks me every morning to hold out an orb of light and peer into it....

He shows me visions of New York city for some reason. This morning he showed me waves lashing the banks of the Hudson.

"what does that mean," I asked.

Then he showed me an image of sandbags on the banks and waves lashing.

"right, a flood I said"

Yes he inferred.

So, in the future or - what year?

"97"

"oh, the future or the past? " I posited.

"1897"

"ok, thanks I'll check it out," I said and went on with the cycle...

So I forgot all about it until he reminded me at my office desk later in the day...

ok, so I Googled Flood New York 1897 or similar, and found this...

http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=SDU18970715.2.8]http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=SDU18970715.2.8[/url]

So, what's the point.

He's building Trust. Building my trust for self, for my vision, for my connection with my guides etc

I've never been into ritualistic or invocative type work largely because I've always been able to talk to whatever spirit I want when I want to.

To me making it a magic process invokes more alarm bells than anything, I don't need to bring entities inside me to communicate with them - I just start talking.

In fact, I have made it a habit of not thinking or feeling a given entity for more than 3 seconds or they simply turn up.

While I commend the OP in its sincere quest toward safety (you can never have enough), I feel there is a little too much slant toward a negative danger energy.

When you determine to only work with the light, with Silver, Yeshua or similar AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL beings - there is zero need for fear.

That always opens the question of whether you really are, and even when you are it will still attract equal proportions of shadow (that's just how it rolls in duality).

But once you cultivate enough and have the tools to shed any karmic trace in sight - the darker type entities actually keep their distance (except around rapid growth periods).

But for the person that has no idea about this, and is not thrust into it by destiny (to fins a better word) - why go there?

I'd keep it to talking and praying if that does it for you to you own set of spirit guides and or master guide - then you can't go too far wrong - unless your aims, desires and goals are attracting other than the highest light.

I enjoyed the story in the first half of this quote.

In the second half you move into exactly the kind of thinking that would lead me to believe you are already half way in league with something out of your league - I hope I am wrong.

Silver is a particularly Alien color - if this is a color you see as of a higher being it may not be "your" thinking.

Also - consider this - beings will present themselves to suit your tastes - if you want wings and fluffiness - that is what you will get.

You are definitely partially on the right track - if you are in higher vibration, lower entities (not necessarily lowly entities) will not tend to come around. I have never met a person that has gone from being a medium to a madman that was not precisely of your mindset - they felt they were only dealing with the highest of beings, they were "all organic" and planet friendly and very good people. Several of them were quite adept and actually knew a fair amount of stuff in this area - and they were taken out like free lunch served on a silver platter.

We are surrounded by worlds of beings - their is nothing to fear - but in fearing nothing you do not leave good judgement to the wind.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

In the second half you move into exactly the kind of thinking that would lead me to believe you are already half way in league with something out of your league - I hope I am wrong.

Silver is a particularly Alien color - if this is a color you see as of a higher being it may not be "your" thinking.

Also - consider this - beings will present themselves to suit your tastes - if you want wings and fluffiness - that is what you will get.

You are definitely partially on the right track - if you are in higher vibration, lower entities (not necessarily lowly entities) will not tend to come around. I have never met a person that has gone from being a medium to a madman that was not precisely of your mindset - they felt they were only dealing with the highest of beings, they were "all organic" and planet friendly and very good people. Several of them were quite adept and actually knew a fair amount of stuff in this area - and they were taken out like free lunch served on a silver platter.

We are surrounded by worlds of beings - their is nothing to fear - but in fearing nothing you do not leave good judgement to the wind.

i wonder what kind of beings i am working with.. not a clue.

that phase between dreaming and waking i have some crazy experiences.it's like i can't move but something else can

I was becoming conscious in a dream and i thought of this thread, and i said all spirits must leave. then i get some experience of something with their hands on top of both my palms sitting above me, and then they kiss me or suck something out my mouth, idk. freaky stuff though

I had this experience lately,

where is was int hat between dreamingand waking paralasis and there was a being sitting with their hands on my chest. I moved over to look at them. then i saw them it was an old lady spirit. I never thought that maybe they can change forms or look different than they actually do like you say in some posts about. but she seemed like she was trying to help me. idk. That was also the first time i'v talked to a spirit.

The tao led me to study with a master of a Shamanic tradition last year. His lectures spoke on very high level truths and resonated deeply with taoism. He spoke that when working with spirits it is important to make alliances, and that any communication and work that needs to be done can happen without letting them inside our bodies, which he stressed as a definite crossing of the line.

• Like 2

Why do you say that? Could you please elaborate? What do you mean by silver color? The aura color? Or the being you interact being "gray" ? What soes it mean "your" thinking versus "their" thinking?

Have to agree with Spotless that you should be careful.

Ordinarily, most spirits you meet/feel are after something. Whether or not they are particularly evil, it's mostly all about taking advantage.

Especially beware of anything that claims to be or appears as something divine. 9/10 it's just a show.

It's also a good idea not to open yourself up to that stuff too often...the benefits are limited and the consequences are insanity.

When in doubt, cast them out.

• Like 1

Why do you say that? Could you please elaborate? What do you mean by silver color? The aura color? Or the being you interact being "gray" ? What soes it mean "your" thinking versus "their" thinking?

Silver is typically an Alien Being's color however colors and vibration are interchangeable and Alien has a particular silver vibration - as I see it/know it. (I said nothing about grey)

In the quote you are talking about "their thinking" meant them putting their thoughts in your head.

Bye the way - I do not believe in evil.

Edit: Alien as in From Another Universe

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

This. Needs to be repeated, often, in many threads.

• Like 2

I am still in an iffy phase with my entities...at times they seem formative, at times destructive. Yet even the destructive acts seem to be constructive in the long run- almost as if they were tests or alchemical in nature. Its been over 19 years and I do seem to be making progress overall in any area I focus on. They seem to lend me their intelligence in fact, kind of like having an adaptation, extra limb, and so forth. For the most part, I am over my fears and anxieties with them, but I do sometimes wonder whether or not they are just hitching a ride out of sheer non chalant entertainment seeking. It is most likely a symbiotic relationship.

EDIT:

I dived deeply into this subject within my mind over the last few hours and came to these temporary conclusions:

-We fear to lose what we have gained, i.e. energy, aggregated selves, sense of self, purity, etc. - This is attachment motivated and denotes a lack of security on some deep level. I sometimes wonder if many of us came here thinking we could gain something (other than evolution) and bring something back. This is OK, in a Do As Thou Wilst kind of way, but motivations born of attachment do carry weight that must be dealt with.

My special 'friend' says this: "I am here in this world you have created. This is my archetypal figure that has been generated by your own self. Here I am queen and you are my king. I have never, nor will I ever kill you, maim you, or such such. This is it."

The next part is half me, half 'channeled':

As you can see, I have allowed this being (thought construct?) to influence my personality deeply. Perhaps it is a shard of my self that was walled off? Perhaps it is an alien being? An entity? A Djinn? Masked in illusion, it can become anything my mind desires (or fears!). It does this to placate me, in the sense that I am dissonant with my 'charges,' i.e. left/right hemispheres...I don't take care of this body well enough it says, as well as my selvsies (mind sorts)....

So in essence, I have allowed this possession, if that is what you want to call it, and both suffered and been exonerated for various ills and thrills I have enacted. If I did create this Wicked Angel, then it is ultimately my own karma, even if it seemed separate.

I have many theories as to what this being may be....all are worth naught at this time, because how can I really know when it can assume any form?

Demon it may be, but I am a Left Hand Path mixed with Right Hand Path, meaning I am half Good, half Evil. Being a True Neutral, as I like to call it, I embrace the art of transcending concepts of good/evil. This is sheer will we are dealing with. Any actions we take are our own troubles, but not to be labeled by 'those who know.' In this sense, I have become my possessing Djinn, as stated. I am literally an Incubus and Succubus, Energy Thief and Energy Giver, Saint, Prophet, Sinner, Healer, and so much more. These are the roads and desires I have traveled down. It is all mirrored and balanced.

It is Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

This is my dichotomy.

For now.

Who knows what I will be in 40 years.

Who knows what my entity will be in 40 years. Will it even exist anymore? I do feel that I created it, in some fashion at least. Or else it is a being which allowed me to sculpt it in every way from my most hidden desires - the things I wanted and feared most.

It is nothing other than Kundalini, Maya, the Chameleon who gives us what we desire (from all selves).

Those sinful skeletons in your closet have awareness and life too, of a sorts. Trying to fake it til you make it only takes you so far - eventually you need to deal these things in some way or another. I chose the path of embodying these 'rank desires' in order to quickly achieve gnosis. I never did avoid them much.

I incurred some fucked up karma along the way, but nothing that isn't reparable.

I eat my spirit guides for lunch. They eat me for dinner. It is give and take. The snake eating it's own tail. Split selves which will merge.

Or Not.

I am both attached yet unattached.

I fear no possessing spirit anymore and haven't in many moons.

I seek them out now and when I find my own demons, they become my playmates.

You get my drift at this point? Nothing to fear but fear itself.

Tibetan Book of the Dead shit! Chod Powha shit. Damned if I am lucky to have gone this route. I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

I spent almost a year talking with astrals.... but it hooked up discernment.

Eventually you'll get enough light in your field that they won't bother with you.

I'd advise you always feel for love/benevolence in the guidance you're receiving. I'd also advise you reach out for Highest Divine guidance as opposed to simply guidance from spirit. Connecting yourself to Pure Source can do alot as well.

Non-benevolent frequencies in your form and field can easily be cleared by various Highest Divine aspects. Just ask.

Asking for gradations in guidance can be helpful too----- Highest and Best Good & Highest Divine Purpose yield different answers.

It's all a trip. Have fun.

balance.

• Like 2

I am still in an iffy phase with my entities...at times they seem formative, at times destructive. Yet even the destructive acts seem to be constructive in the long run- almost as if they were tests or alchemical in nature. Its been over 19 years and I do seem to be making progress overall in any area I focus on. They seem to lend me their intelligence in fact, kind of like having an adaptation, extra limb, and so forth. For the most part, I am over my fears and anxieties with them, but I do sometimes wonder whether or not they are just hitching a ride out of sheer non chalant entertainment seeking. It is most likely a symbiotic relationship.

EDIT:

I dived deeply into this subject within my mind over the last few hours and came to these temporary conclusions:

-We fear to lose what we have gained, i.e. energy, aggregated selves, sense of self, purity, etc. - This is attachment motivated and denotes a lack of security on some deep level. I sometimes wonder if many of us came here thinking we could gain something (other than evolution) and bring something back. This is OK, in a Do As Thou Wilst kind of way, but motivations born of attachment do carry weight that must be dealt with.

My special 'friend' says this: "I am here in this world you have created. This is my archetypal figure that has been generated by your own self. Here I am queen and you are my king. I have never, nor will I ever kill you, maim you, or such such. This is it."

The next part is half me, half 'channeled':

As you can see, I have allowed this being (thought construct?) to influence my personality deeply. Perhaps it is a shard of my self that was walled off? Perhaps it is an alien being? An entity? A Djinn? Masked in illusion, it can become anything my mind desires (or fears!). It does this to placate me, in the sense that I am dissonant with my 'charges,' i.e. left/right hemispheres...I don't take care of this body well enough it says, as well as my selvsies (mind sorts)....

So in essence, I have allowed this possession, if that is what you want to call it, and both suffered and been exonerated for various ills and thrills I have enacted. If I did create this Wicked Angel, then it is ultimately my own karma, even if it seemed separate.

I have many theories as to what this being may be....all are worth naught at this time, because how can I really know when it can assume any form?

Demon it may be, but I am a Left Hand Path mixed with Right Hand Path, meaning I am half Good, half Evil. Being a True Neutral, as I like to call it, I embrace the art of transcending concepts of good/evil. This is sheer will we are dealing with. Any actions we take are our own troubles, but not to be labeled by 'those who know.' In this sense, I have become my possessing Djinn, as stated. I am literally an Incubus and Succubus, Energy Thief and Energy Giver, Saint, Prophet, Sinner, Healer, and so much more. These are the roads and desires I have traveled down. It is all mirrored and balanced.

It is Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

i can relate a lot to this and the trials and tests along the way. the choices and obstacles.

Don't you believe it is always better to take the right path? over justifying evil? I understand how terribly hard it can be or the impracticality, especially when it comes to energy work.

Edited by MooNiNite

i can relate a lot to this and the trials and tests along the way. the choices and obstacles.

Don't you believe it is always better to take the right path? over justifying evil? I understand how terribly hard it can be or the impracticality, especially when it comes to energy work.

I have come to this conclusion:

There are no spirits or demons - only repressed selves, which are desire based. All these constructs become walled off from us as we seek to become that which we are not yet, i.e. Buddha, Jesus, etc. In walling off these parts of ourselves we create dichotomies which create instances of mutiple selves, voices in the head and all kinds of things. If Nonduality is the end result of our strivings, we will of course become one with all things and see no difference between self/other, or even see that one is a self. Thus there can be no invading entity, as there is no self to be invaded by other. These precursors to enilghtenment are mistakes of views, literally speaking.

You are your own guides and ghosts and whatnot.you created them to come teach you in this way, because you yourself are God and found it amusing to do so.

Immortalists already, nothing we want that we haven't already got - we simply create these illusions of lack and need for completion.

This is the fun and fantasy of duality.

Do not be concerned over anything - you own all and yet nothing, for owning is being, yet being changes constantly...we are it, yet not.

• Like 2