If you are working with spirits, beings without bodies please enter this discussion.

When working with "guides" I would suggest you do not look up or down at them - but do know and never forget - your body is your body - you own the treasure.

Allowing someone else into your body or into a hand chakra knowingly is a bond you should take great care on doing.

This is one of the single most dangerous undertakings you can become involved with though it is also quite easy and can be very fun and interesting. I would put the danger level near Heroin so please beware.

You own the house - you choose the guests, and you choose when they leave.

When they leave - they should take all of their energy with them and none of yours. Let them know they are not allowed to rearrange the furniture unless you say so and they must put everything back as it was before they leave - meaning they can't leave doors open and footholds to get back in.

If you are pregnant stay away from this stuff.

You talk to them - as the owner of the body - if you let them enter and take over - you get whatever karma they create with your body.

99.99999% of the time you are what could be termed the higher spirit - this common idea that a human is a lowly nothing is a few lightyears from reality.

In order for them to really work well in your space you need to increase your cycles from around 10,000 - 15,000 to 30,000 and above.

This makes no sense but postulating will do the trick.

When you reach these stratospheric vibrations it is easy to move around. You can completely leave your body with your consciousness intact - sit in your hair and decide where to go!

At this time it is easy to feel like writing a book, preaching to a crowd and defining the meaning of previously esoteric doctrine. (Try to resist the temptation - we have enough of those detours)

Perhaps the most important thing is if you allow them into you conscious life they are VERY likely to become a huge part of your unconscious life - and quite possibly take over.

If they do, it would most likely look like a king being driven around by ants, dictated by a rat.

My point in all of this is: you are a miraculous being, take care who you allow to share your body and understand that they wear no badges greater than your own. (And they will appear and sound like angels, cowboys, doctors and magicians - whatever Your tastes would find appealing)

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 7

I see them like the general public. You would want to get to know someone a bit before hanging out with them. You would not take advice from just anyone, and many people on the internet will lie about who they are ;).

• Like 10

In Magick, there are loose terms, such as invocation and evocation.

Summoning internally and externally.

Seeing this as linear, what are physical boundaries to a non-physical visiting consciousness?

In Vodoun, Enochian and true Necronomicon work, these boundaries are blurred.

In Enochian, there are no real working banishings (a real Enochian magickian knows this, an arm chair magickian, not so much)

In some ceremonial ritual work, should you astral project, your body/temple is guarded by Sandalphon.

In another school of thinking, not Qabalistic oriented, you never leave your body. Your consciousness just expands via remote viewing. Now if this is the case, invocation and evocation differences are a moot point.

Basically, each individual's perception of reality will effect results.

Prior to any working, make sure you understand fully what you believe.

Some magickians working with the Goetia believe the Howlings to decanates and just might be hard wired into the brain.

Others believe they are what they say they are.

What do they say they are?

Last but not least, here is a book recommendation:

Inner Guide to Meditation By Edwin C. Steinbrecher

• Like 1

i see

Edited by skydog

I had trepidation in opening this thread because of the title, however I am relieved to read this;

My point in all of this is: you are a miraculous being, take care who you allow to share your body and understand that they wear no badges greater than your own. (And they will appear and sound like angels, cowboys, doctors and magicians - whatever Your tastes would find appealing)

I couldn't count the amount of conversations I have had with people who get into 'spirit guides' stuff who just accept things on face value. People do it in material world as well ... they don't test or examine or use the 'Mercurial faculty'.

I had a friend years ago that was into various types of ritual magic. I asked him how his interest arose and how he developed this awareness for the need of 'scrutiny' . I found his story interesting (aside from the fact that he appeared to be born 'a natural') ;

"When I was a little kid, one night I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a dim light, it was a smudge of light on the wall that grew bigger and brighter until it was shining and then a person walked out of the light and stood in my room, he was glowing and I said to him "Who are you?" he didn't answer so I said it louder and he got angry and started looking nasty so I said, "You look stupid! Go away!" and he shrunk back into the light the light went out."

Many people don't have a clue about the process and just dive in ... I tell them "Well, of course... do what you want, but tell me this; if something goes wrong with the electricity in your house, do you just start fiddling with the wiring? Or do you get an electrician ... if you want to fix things like that yourself, do you just start experimenting or do you do some research first.

There are a few local people (New Age types) that purport to 'remove entities' for people ... my specialty is helping people get their bread out of a live toaster with a fork ;)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

If you are working with spirits, beings without bodies please enter this discussion.

When working with "guides" I would suggest you do not look up or down at them - but do know and never forget - your body is your body - you own the treasure.

Allowing someone else into your body or into a hand chakra knowingly is a bond you should take great care on doing.

This is one of the single most dangerous undertakings you can become involved with though it is also quite easy and can be very fun and interesting. I would put the danger level near Heroin so please beware.

You own the house - you choose the guests, and you choose when they leave.

When they leave - they should take all of their energy with them and none of yours. Let them know they are not allowed to rearrange the furniture unless you say so and they must put everything back as it was before they leave - meaning they can't leave doors open and footholds to get back in.

If you are pregnant stay away from this stuff.

You talk to them - as the owner of the body - if you let them enter and take over - you get whatever karma they create with your body.

99.99999% of the time you are what could be termed the higher spirit - this common idea that a human is a lowly nothing is a few lightyears from reality.

In order for them to really work well in your space you need to increase your cycles from around 10,000 - 15,000 to 30,000 and above.

This makes no sense but postulating will do the trick.

When you reach these stratospheric vibrations it is easy to move around. You can completely leave your body with your consciousness intact - sit in your hair and decide where to go!

At this time it is easy to feel like writing a book, preaching to a crowd and defining the meaning of previously esoteric doctrine. (Try to resist the temptation - we have enough of those detours)

Perhaps the most important thing is if you allow them into you conscious life they are VERY likely to become a huge part of your unconscious life - and quite possibly take over.

If they do, it would most likely look like a king being driven around by ants, dictated by a rat.

There are two kinds communication mode in spirit seances. In one mode, the bodiless being enters mediums body and settles on the larynx of the medium. The mediums voice and sometimes accent changes.

In the second mode, the bodiless being talks from a distance in front of the medium and the medium listens to conversation and then tells it to the operator.

In our tradition, the first mode is strictly prohibited. Even Prophet Muhammad comes into seance, he must talk from a distance. No exceptions. Actually, a high positive spirit does not possess medium's larynx. Until now, I have seen only one exception to that. That is Silver Birch. He was a positive spirit but he used this possession technique in 1940s in UK. When he came to our seance, he obeyed our rules and talked from a distance. That is a very very exceptional case. Other than that, positive spirits do not want to communicate with the first mode.

• Like 3

However it is also my view that the more you work on being a positive vibration the less you have to think about "evil, negative spirits"

Spirits come and help people when they need it at particular times in their life.

And sometimes this help can also come in the form of strength, power, courage etc.

Of course I appreciate the first post, but eg a dragon spirit can be exceptionally helpful for some people at certain times.

And its not really my way to live in fear of spirits etc.

• Like 3

Also in my opinion, im not sure if this is the case with the OP.

But I completely disagree with the idea that one should just ignore "supernatural stuff" because its all meaningless and only beginners care about these things.

How do you think someone is going to feel,

When everyday there is extremely weird, stuff happening all new stuff.

Like stuff that completely boggles ones mind.

In my opinion its going to make people feel crazy, and also when people are not as grounded, not around people who know anything about these subjects.

A lot of people sell knowledge of these kind of subjects, qigongs, yoga etc, I swear they dont even know what they are talking about half the time.

• Like 2

Agreed ... but there is the mantra of economic rationalism;

"But I can make money out of it " :(

• Like 2

When they leave - they should take all of their energy with them and none of yours.

Let them know they are not allowed to rearrange the furniture unless you say so

and they must put everything back as it was before they leave -

meaning they can't leave doors open and footholds to get back in.

Most important to be noticed.

And not only in your body-

but also in your enviroment.

• Like 2

Most important to be noticed.

And not only in your body-

but also in your enviroment.

Just curious here, rearrange the furniture, means rearrange the chakras etc?

Isnt that why they come, to align stuff etc?

Would a good spirit come and live in your body all the time, arent there always spirits in ones body?

Or watching/around ones body?

friend, I think he has some knowledge of the subject...

I am pretty sure I speak to spirits, etc

But I really dont know what Im doing, all the ins and outs of it.

SO this thread interests me.

I know I used to in a past life.

But all the ins and outs of it also depend on who you ask and the rules depend on peoples perceptions, I dont know?

Like some people teach to never live in fear of spirits and just live in positive vibration and some people worry all the time but also seem knowledgable.

friend, I think he has some knowledge of the subject...

I am pretty sure I speak to spirits, etc

But I really dont know what Im doing, all the ins and outs of it.

SO this thread interests me.

I know I used to in a past life.

But all the ins and outs of it also depend on who you ask and the rules depend on peoples perceptions, I dont know?

Like some people teach to never live in fear of spirits and just live in positive vibration and some people worry all the time but also seem knowledgable.

With this I feel a middle ground is best, do not fear them, yet do not trust them just because they are a spirit. Some are good to have around, and some not so much. Some are really bad to have around and just cause illness. Some will help you, others will view you as free lunch..

It is always good to have one that you trust through experience (and recommended or confirmed by a teacher if you are so lucky), which you can ask to check out any new ones around :).

• Like 4

With this I feel a middle ground is best, do not fear them, yet do not trust them just because they are a spirit. Some are good to have around, and some not so much. Some are really bad to have around and just cause illness. Some will help you, others will view you as free lunch..

It is always good to have one that you trust through experience (and recommended or confirmed by a teacher if you are so lucky), which you can ask to check out any new ones around :).

Thanks.

I dont know if its just me but I cant differentiate between them too much, like I feel, and hear, but not see them, and Im sure that all spirits around me are pretty positive because I cultivate a lot, and try my best to be a good person and have a very good lineage etc. Sometimes I get different messages it seems, but I cant tell who is "good" and trustworthy, cos I dont know them individually, I dont think I "should" know them individually I dont know, When I am really unsure if the message I receive is true or not, I try to connect with the energy of my teacher and communicate with his spirit (Im pretty sure I am doing it, and not just deluding myself" or ask myself the purest heavenliest being, but thing is with so called purity" is that my definition of purity does not mean do not have a shadow side, imo a heavily repressed being who has no spine backbone, doesnt take care of their needs etc does not equate with pure but just putting on some kind of act. Oh well Im sure I will learn this from someone soon.

• Like 2

ONe teacher I respect and know has considerable knowledge and wisdom etc says " Working with spirits is ok, but do not become too attached, its all fine, there was nothing to worry about, when I was worried cos I removed someones spirit attachment"

Another teacher who many respect and consider knowledgeable says " Beware of people who talk to spirits"

Another teacher I respect says " Spirits live in the body"

• Like 2

Thanks.

I dont know if its just me but I cant differentiate between them too much, like I feel, and hear, but not see them, and Im sure that all spirits around me are pretty positive because I cultivate a lot, and try my best to be a good person and have a very good lineage etc. Sometimes I get different messages it seems, but I cant tell who is "good" and trustworthy, cos I dont know them individually, I dont think I "should" know them individually I dont know, When I am really unsure if the message I receive is true or not, I try to connect with the energy of my teacher and communicate with his spirit (Im pretty sure I am doing it, and not just deluding myself" or ask myself the purest heavenliest being, but thing is with so called purity" is that my definition of purity does not mean do not have a shadow side, imo a heavily repressed being who has no spine backbone, doesnt take care of their needs etc does not equate with pure but just putting on some kind of act. Oh well Im sure I will learn this from someone soon.

You have it right, you invoke the divine presence, bring that in strongly, and that will help get rid of any which are bad for you. (notice how I said bad for you; just because a spirit helps someone else a lot, doesn't mean they are good for you to have around).

For who is good and trustworthy, go by gut instinct first and foremost. If you *ever* get a bad feeling from one, boot it out. That is a neat idea about connecting with your teacher :). It takes practice and time to be able to differentiate. It is sort of like being a tourist in Egypt I think.... when I go over there everyone is so friendly, they want to show me around, they want to tell me their life story, they are my best friend... all as a ploy to lead me back to their perfume shop! lolololol Fortunately I have found that the percentage of spirits who really do mean well to be greater than then % of people in Cairo who don't see me as a walking wallet....

Also, if you have another person you work with who can also perceive such things, preferably more experienced (and together enough to do stuff like hold down a job), you can ask their advice and feedback. It's pretty easy to tell right away the folks who have something nasty hanging around them.

And for anyone else reading this, like I always say, do not learn this from a book, get a teacher. Oh yeah and avoid anything called "channeling".

• Like 5

This is a healthy mindset regarding this - but BKA appears to know the ropes.

Fear is of no value.

I don't fear porcupines or skunks but it is wise to tell those who do not know about them just how surprising the results of an encounter might be.

• Like 5

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog

I don't fear porcupines or skunks

but it is wise to tell those who do not know about them

just how surprising the results of an encounter might be.

Well since after the porcupines and skunks

onehas pincette and lots of tomatosauce.

What you use when such accidents

happen for the spirit guide theme?

Edited by Friend
  • Like 1

Salt

White baths

Energy body repairing baths

Incense

Or... just only go near the more friendly animals like the squirrels and deer :D

• Like 6