deci belle

Moderation Team BS

Protector said…

I can derail a thread just by posting in it

OH CRAP!

WTF.
BS by a staff-stiff. You have been warned. Protector starts fights. Deliberate off-topic remarks meant to up-hold any staff-members views as over and above any non-staff-members' thread or post. This is like a couple of PIGS covering each others' asses where they do not have a reason to be in the first place.
Freedom of speech is not a license for anyone to spray bullshit just because they may get away with it.
This forum can only rise to the level of its administrators.
ed note: add last line
Edited by deci belle

Deci Belle,

The basic instruction when submitting a complaint is be, "concise, courteous and include a link". So,

1. Include a clickable link. Complaints without links are non-actionable by staff. Offering complaints without a link is just stirring up heat in the community; it is not constructively offering a situation for solution. Please, everyone, be constructive.

2. If you feel that you have to post your complaint publicly, of course you are allowed to. But please consider whether it would be more constructive to first:

a. use the report button

b. pm staff (either a mod or an admin)

3. Consider this an official warning for insult:

This is like a couple of PIGS covering each others' asses where they do not have a reason to be in the first place.

- Trunk

Look, I'm not complaining. I'm issuing a challenge. The bar must be raised.

I repeat— This forum can only rise to the level of its administrators.

Please, Deci Belle, you can do better than the above.

Look, I'm not complaining. I'm issuing a challenge. The bar must be raised.

It's still a complaint: You are pointing out a flaw, a condition that is less than optimal in your opinion, in order to blow off steam and/or achieve a more positive condition. Whether you call it a "complaint" or a "challenge"; it's basically the same thing.

I'm trying to contribute quality to this community, trying to make it better. In order for me to act on what you've presented, I need to know where it's coming from, need to see the original goings-ons. A clickable link is critical to making this into something positive. Please, please help me make this a better place by contributing constructive quality. What you've done in your original post is to stir up heat and smoke with no route provided for resolution, improvement. This has been going on a lot lately in the community that people are merely blowing off steam with their complaints and it just makes things worse.

So:

If you complain, complain constructively:

Be concise, courteous and provide link/s.

If you want to help me, and everyone else, make this a better place ... then I sincerely appreciate your constructive actionable complaints or challenges or whatever you want to call them. If you are just blowing hot air into the Office (which I don't think is your intent but without actionable information that's what it practically amounts to), then it's not welcome. Too much of that already. This community, we are all capable of helping each other more effectively. :)

- Trunk

• Like 3