Owledge

Anyone still talking about Dec 21st 2012?

What happened to that whole topic? Anybody still talking about it (websites, forums etc.), or is everybody keeping quiet in shame or silent denial?

I mean, there even was a real astronomical phenomenon, right? Some kind of galactic alignment? So what happened on that day? What changed with that supposed turning point? I didn't notice a damn thing.

• Like 2

I think it turned off alot of people to New Age. It was a long wait to...

wait for it.....

nothing.

• Like 1

I actually think there is something to it...but I don't think it had to do with that specific date. There has been a lot of deep change going on in the world in the past couple of years. Even the year before it, 2011; at least personally I think it was very significant. Hopefully soon we'll come out of this transitioning period and people can feel a bit of relief.

• Like 3

I am more inclined to believe a spiritual change took place on the 21/12/2012.

There are good videos on YouTube with interviews with Mayan elders

Peace FT

I had always been a bit nonplussed about the 2012 hype ever since I heard Terence McKenna admit his Timewave Zero theory "may not be true, but its good social engineering" (paraphrased).

He later claimed (when I challenged him on why he'd done a U-turn and attempted to shore up the theory with obfuscating "clarifications", after initially admitting that it didn't stand up) that even if it had no basis in truth, it was still worth propagating. His reasoning was thus: if enough people expect some kind of major global transformation in 2012, this will shape their actions in such a way that makes such a transformation more likely! At the time, I found this incredibly irresponsible, but he may have had a point.

That was the theory that brought the mayan calendar end date into the spotlight for new agers and hippies back in the late 70s. There was an eager young mathematician who attempted to vet McKenna's formula and charts and so forth, and he discovered the math involved was all a bunch of bullshit. He managed to have a dialog with McKenna for a while, and eventually got him to admit it was more like a pure belief than anything else.

TM, having had a particularly intense psilocybin experience with Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in the Columbian jungle in the mid-70s, claims that the "Logos" (a kind of higher intelligence) told him to look in the I Ching to find a "map of time".

The I Ching is an ancient Chinese oracle, very much concerned with time and change. He would certainly have been aware of it at that time (the West Coast LSD subculture from which he sprang was very much interested in the I Ching – see Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test). It involves 64 symbols called hexagrams. Each hexagram involves six lines, each of which is either broken (yin) or unbroken (yang). The 64 hexagrams traditionally appear in a rather random-looking order called 'the King Wen sequence' (there are various systematic ways in which you can order the hexagrams, but this isn't one of them).

So, when TM had come down from the psilocybin, assimiliated the (profoundly weird) experience and got himself home to California, he delved into the I Ching and tried to find this "map of time". What he actually did was to construct a very complicated-looking graph. It's important to emphasise that there are countless ways he could have done this. What he did looks, from a mathematician's perspective, really arbitrary.

Other insights into McKenna can be found here: http://brotherhoodofthescreamingabyss.com/

The mayans set their long count calendar in stone around roughly 500 BC, with an endpoint of the approx. 26,000 year cycle to be in Dec. 21 2012 AD. It seems that they were using their observations of the procession of the equinox to calculate a projected future alignment - which the long count calendar is designed around. The only problem with this is that such measurements could not have been as precise as the ones we make about astronomical movements today, simply due to the tools we have compared to the ones the mayans were using at that time. In terms of the visual phenomena of the sun rising in line with the galactic center, supposedly this already happened back in 1999 regarding the most central point of reference of the milky way that we can see in the sky - which is really hard to determine in the first place without very detailed visual measurements and so forth. So while the 2012 solstice may also have had a similar phenomena, apparently it was a bit less centered than the one that already occurred in 1999.
  • Like 2

I actually think there is something to it...but I don't think it had to do with that specific date. There has been a lot of deep change going on in the world in the past couple of years. Even the year before it, 2011; at least personally I think it was very significant. Hopefully soon we'll come out of this transitioning period and people can feel a bit of relief.

I've studied various periods of human history with passion, and let me tell you, there has always been deep change going on. (From a certain viewpoint, that is. If you apply a different viewpoint equally to the past and the present, then humankind isn't changing at all. Even things like equal rights for women is no result of a more advanced global mindset. Ancient Egypt had it!)

I also came to the conclusion that any kind of hyping that we live in very special times is borne out of ignorance. This mindset leads, for example, to someone analyzing a Mayan calendar and then everything in their theory fits perfectly, except that anything extrapolated from it for the future turns out to be wrong.

There's a lot of confirmation bias involved in these things.

My advice: If you want change, don't wait for it. You have to bring it about. ... Remember the quote? "You have to be the change you want to see in the world."

(I remember a German saying: Es gibt nichts Gutes, es sei denn, man tut es.)

I think a big part of the New Age movement doesn't realize that all those beliefs held are useless if you do not use them to condition yourself into working towards it. Beliefs might have great manifestative power if harnessed in masses, but simple down-to-earth actions can be infinitely more powerful.

It seems to me that the striking lack of anything remarkable happening on a date that so many people focused on is evidence that people actually didn't harness their manifestative power. They did not believe, they merely hoped. And hope based in fear of not seeing change will manifest more fear. People are disempowering themselves that way. (Just look at the whole Obama advertising campaign.)

Edited by Owledge

I've studied various periods of human history with passion, and let me tell you, there has always been deep change going on.

Of course, especially at different times. Looking at world history isn't taking into consideration what's happening on a spiritual level, though. We could look at times of war sprouting up, for instance for Americans, Vietnam or Iraq/Afghanistan, and say that it indicates periods of deep change...that's true to some extent. But I personally think there's a lot more spiritual growth happening in the past couple years than any that I can recall...so much, that there are significant growing pains for most people. Karmic debt or something. A lot of people are actually more burdened in many ways than ever before right now...not just financially or in life circumstances, but emotionally and spiritually too.

At some point it will let up, and we will notice how prosperous and easy things are in all aspects of being...if we have good memory, we will be able to compare it to now.

Not trying to convince anyone of anything; just saying that I think this is a different sort of period the past few years, whether we can notice that or not.

...by the way, newage beliefs and the Mayan calendar are something else from what I'm referring to. I'm just speaking from personal experience and observation.

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1

His reasoning was thus: if enough people expect some kind of major global transformation in 2012, this will shape their actions in such a way that makes such a transformation more likely!

Yup.

Yup.

Just that expecting a transformation will alter your actions towards more laziness, not the opposite.

And theistic religions might not help much. They're disempowering the individual by offloading all power to a supreme being. The world might be so messed up because power-hungry misanthropes are more inclined to believe they are the Creator than well-meaning people are.

I recognized and outed the 'work of the devil', as Christians would say, using the metaphor of the deceiver. Messed up people with serious issues operate with great conviction and then others might start to believe that great conviction is bad. It's a battle of beliefs. Do you have the courage to take full responsibility for your actions? Because your strength of conviction says nothing about whether you're a saint or a dangerous lunatic. You just have to bullshit-check yourself and make sure your motives are as pure as they can be.

It's a wishy-washy newfangled spineless idea that in a dispute between people, nobody is right or wrong. No, there are actually many cases where one person is dead-on right and the other one is far from it.

The tightrope-walk is to operate with great conviction without succumbing to delusions of grandeur. As the Dao De Jing points out, great wisdom often seems contradictory to the superficial mind, and someone who appears arrogant and brazen on the outside might actually be very humble and careful beneath. But since people are conditioned into looking at things superficially, the tool of smokes and mirrors works great for those who do great harm to society.

The interesting thing I found with this is that they (New Age lets-cash-in-on-this-one types) couldn't fudge it.

It would be interesting to see a list of all the cult / religions predictions about so-and-so coming, this and that ending with their dates, for the last 100 years. A LONG list, I would think. next to it would be a list of how people tried to 'fudge' the non-occurring result. I remember reading that a religion ( I cant remember which one) revised their date 3 or 4 times when it didn't happen; 'Sorry, a slight miscalculation ... now it will happen in 12 years' ... and so on, after a few revisions people started to ; hmmmm <_<

But they couldn't do that with the calendar ... the date was 'set in stone' as they say.

How did people deal with the flop .... just went out and bought things to distract themselves ... and found the next thing to latch on to.

I could never figure out the fuss about this end of Mayan Calender in 2012 in that year my calendar ended on 31 December ... this year's one does too ... I just buy a new one .... a calendar has end sometime as our concept of time is linear not circular so no calendar is going to last 'forever' .

Alignment with the galactic centre ? ... check a star atlas ... lining up with Galactic centre is like saying "aim at that thing that is ... somewhere over there".

I did notice time did speed up ... or am I just getting older?

I dont necessarily agree or disagree with the following, but I have always found it to be an interesting viewpoint on this sort of topic:

"Of course there are very many people who consider that the life of humanity is not proceeding in the way in which according to their views it ought to go. And they invent various theories which in their opinion ought to change the whole life of humanity. One invents one theory. Another immediately invents a contradictory theory. And both expect everyone to believe them. And many people indeed do believe either one or the other. Life naturally takes its own course but people do not stop believing in their own or other people's theories and they believe that it is possible to do something.

All these theories are certainly quite fantastic, chiefly because they do not take into account the most important thing, namely, the subordinate part which humanity and organic life play in the world process. Intellectual theories put man in the center of everything; everything exists for him, the sun, the stars, the moon, the earth. They even forget man's relative size, his nothingness, his transient existence, and other things. They assert that a man if he wishes is able to change his whole life, that is, to organize his life on rational principles. And all the time new theories appear evoking in their turn opposing theories; and all these theories and the struggle between them undoubtedly constitute one of the forces which keep humanity in the state in which it is at present.

Besides, all these theories for general welfare and general equality are not only unrealizable, but they would be fatal if they were realized. Everything in nature has its aim and its purpose, both the inequality of man and his suffering. To destroy inequality would mean destroying the possibility of evolution. To destroy suffering would mean, first, destroying a whole series of perceptions for which man exists, and second, the destruction of the 'shock,' that is to say, the force which alone can change the situation. And thus it is with all intellectual theories.

"The process of evolution, of that evolution which is possible for humanity as a whole, is completely analogous, to the process of evolution possible for the individual man. And it begins with the same thing, namely, a certain group of cells gradually becomes conscious; then it attracts to itself other cells, subordinates others, and gradually makes the whole organism serve its aims and not merely eat, drink, and sleep. This is evolution and there can be no other kind of evolution. In humanity as in individual man everything begins with the formation of a conscious nucleus. All the mechanical forces of life fight against the formation of this conscious nucleus in humanity, in just the same way as all mechanical habits, tastes and weaknesses fight against conscious self-remembering in man."

- Gurdjieff, 1914

9th, on 21 Feb 2013 - 08:07, said:snapback.png

The ways are opposed to everyday life, based upon other principles and subject to other laws. In this consists their power and their significance. In everyday life, even in a life filled with scientific, philosophical, religious, or social interests, there is nothing, and there can be nothing, which could give the possibilities which are contained in the ways. The ways lead, or should lead, man to immortality. Everyday life, even at its best, leads man to death and can lead to nothing else. The idea of the ways cannot be understood if the possibility of man's evolution without their help is admitted.
"How should evolution be understood?"
"The evolution of man," G. replied, "can be taken as the development in him of those powers and possibilities which never develop by themselves, that is, mechanically. Only this kind of development, only this kind of growth, marks the real evolution of man. There is, and there can be, no other kind of evolution whatever.
"In order to understand the law of man's evolution it is necessary to grasp that, beyond a certain point, this evolution is not at all necessary, that is to say, it is not necessary for nature at a given moment in its own development. To speak more precisely: the evolution of mankind corresponds to the evolution of the planets, but the evolution of the planets proceeds, for us, in infinitely prolonged cycles of time. Throughout the stretch of time that human thought can embrace, no essential changes can take place in the life of the planets, and, consequently, no essential changes can take place in the life of mankind.
"Humanity neither progresses nor evolves. What seems to us to be progress or evolution is a partial modification which can be immediately counterbalanced by a corresponding modification in an opposite direction.
"Humanity, like the rest of organic life, exists on earth for the needs and purposes of the earth. And it is exactly as it should be for the earth's requirements at the present time.
"Only thought as theoretical and as far removed from fact as modem European thought could have conceived the evolution of man to be possible apart from surrounding nature, or have regarded the evolution of man as a gradual conquest of nature. This is quite impossible. In living, in dying, in evolving, in degenerating, man equally serves the purposes of nature — or, rather, nature makes equal use, though perhaps for different purposes, of the products of both evolution and degeneration. And, at the same time, humanity as a whole can never escape from nature, for, even in struggling against nature man acts in conformity with her purposes.
The evolution of large masses of humanity is opposed to nature's purposes. The evolution of a certain small percentage may be in accord with nature's purposes. Man contains within him the possibility of evolution. But the evolution of humanity as a whole, that is, the development of these possibilities in all men, or in most of them, or even in a large number of them, is not necessary for the purposes of the earth or of the planetary world in general, and it might, in fact, be injurious or fatal. There exist, therefore, special forces (of a planetary character) which oppose the evolution of large masses of humanity and keep it at the level it ought to be.
"But, at the same time, possibilities of evolution exist, and they may be developed in separate individuals with the help of appropriate knowledge and methods. Such development can take place only in the interests of the man himself against, so to speak, the interests and forces of the planetary world. The man must understand this: his evolution is necessary only to himself. No one else is interested in it. And no one is obliged or intends to help him. On the contrary, the forces which oppose the evolution of large masses of humanity also oppose the evolution of individual men. A man must outwit them. And one man can outwit them, humanity cannot. You will understand later on that all these obstacles are very useful to a man; if they did not exist they would have to be created intentionally, because it is by overcoming obstacles that man develops those qualities he needs.
"The advantage of the separate individual is that he is very small and that, in the economy of nature, it makes no difference whether there is one mechanical man more or less. We can easily understand this correlation of magnitudes if we imagine the correlation between a microscopic cell and our own body. The presence or absence of one cell will change nothing in the life of the body. We cannot be conscious of it, and it can have no influence on the life and functions of the organism. In exactly the same way a separate individual is too small to influence the life of the cosmic organism to which he stands in the same relation (with regard to size) as a cell stands to our own organism. And this is precisely what makes his 'evolution' possible; on this are based his 'possibilities.'
"In speaking of evolution it is necessary to understand from the outset that no mechanical evolution is possible. The evolution of man is the evolution of his consciousness. And 'consciousness' cannot evolve unconsciously. The evolution of man is the evolution of his will, and 'will' cannot evolve involuntarily. The evolution of man is the evolution of his power of doing, and 'doing' cannot be the result of things which 'happen.'

What happened to that whole topic? Anybody still talking about it (websites, forums etc.), or is everybody keeping quiet in shame or silent denial?

I mean, there even was a real astronomical phenomenon, right? Some kind of galactic alignment? So what happened on that day? What changed with that supposed turning point? I didn't notice a damn thing.

December 21, 2012 was a hysteria. The actual reason for this hysteria is the negative side.

If you make people believe that there will be the end of world at a fake date and when this date comes, nothing happens. Then you make people say "The end of world is not real" This is exactly what negative side is after for. The exact purpose of December 21, 2012 end of world hysteria is this. When the real day of Resurrection comes, people will say "They had said that world would have ended on 21 December 2012, it simply did not happen. It will not happen this time too."

If you search internet, there are countless channelings starting from 2007 about three day darkness, mega tsunamis, etc to be happened on 21 December 2012. All of these information was negative thus, the psychics and mediums who got these information were obsessed by negative bodiless beings. (Please refer to following link for the definition of Obsession in Spiritism http://en.wikipedia....ion_(Spiritism))

One example is Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan. On Youtube video dd. January 06, 2012, eleven months before December 21, 2012 she made some announcements about end of the world on 21 December 2012. Yet, nothing happened (at least physically) She is also a medium obsessed by negative beings.

Of course, for the real end of world, there are some signs. Scientists are also becoming of such signs gradually.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

@9th

I don't agree on Gurdjieff on that. His statements might sound somewhat Daoist, but he also (like many other philosophers) tends to dive into absolutisms/exclusive beliefs and there it sounds like a survival-of-the-fittest mindset which created so much suffering in the world. He created a philosophy based on "Things should stay the way they are.". There is probably no limit to evolution though, and if the majority of humans evolved to a mindset that brought about what closed-minded people today might call a utopian paradise phantasy, then new challenges would emerge.

This somewhat reminds me of the numerous statements regarding the "overpopulation" belief. It was always said that the planet can only hosts a certain number of people, and humankind certainly did evolve in terms of number, and those ideas keep being proven wrong - somewhat in praxis and massively more so in theory.

My philosophy is built on the ability to envision a much more evolved future and not employing much disappointment over things not going as I would like them to, and neither worrying that there might be no challenges left for humankind.

It's merely a lack of vision and imagination. An idea of a better future can be too overwhelming for the small-minded, who have a twisted relationship to evolution - a dependency on suffering because of an irrational fear of lack of purpose and/or inability to adapt to and be useful in a more evolved society.

A somewhat exemplary subset of mindset is the idea that if people didn't HAVE to work, they'd all just hang around lazily and do nothing. Maybe this belief is employed by people who would actually do that, unable to believe others are different.

Edited by Owledge

@Isimsiz Biri

If people were wrong because they were obsessed by negative bodiless beings as you say, then how does that make any statement about validity? Others are obsessed with what one would call positive bodiless beings.

In fact it seems that moderation is the art of a small minority and most people active in that area are drunk with thoughts of either misery or bliss.

I clearly see that there is a profound difference in actual belief among people who envision a brighter future or something awesome happening or whatever. Those who do that, but start rationalizing once an expected result didn't occur, are fooling themselves. They're wearing belief like a pair of clothes to signal to others their choice of group they want to belong to.

Personally, I tend to not make predictions about the future, because it is irrelevant to the beliefs I entertain. When people start doing good, good will come of it. If they don't, it won't. Simple cause and effect. The recommended course of action based on this should be a no-brainer.

This is also why it is so valuable to not react to situations as expected, like a cogwheel in a machine. That merely makes you a relay/repeater/amplifier, but if you shoulder something unpleasant and react positively, you are harnessing the power of the Creator and are defying "reality", which is the name of a belief system held by fearful minds. And it is this worldwide domiant belief system of realism that keeps things the way they are. On the other side you have "creative" people who write science-fiction and eventually see their ideas become a reality. This shows the way to go.

The ideas of today are the reality of tomorrow. Only self-restriction in the extent one dares to envision ideas is what slows things down. Only when the belief of "realism" is the basis for your ideas will they be less than what they could be. By doing that you are sacrificing quality for a higher likeliness of seeing it happen in your lifetime, but if nobody dares to think big, then ideas beyond a certain threshold will not exist in the collective consciousness; they will not be part of future reality.

Edited by Owledge

@Isimsiz Biri

If people were wrong because they were obsessed by negative bodiless beings as you say, then how does that make any statement about validity? Others are obsessed with what one would call positive bodiless beings.

In fact it seems that moderation is the art of a small minority and most people active in that area are drunk with thoughts of either misery or bliss.

Negative beings tell lies. If you are not sure, you just test them. December 21, 2012 was such a test. All of them failed.

I clearly see that there is a profound difference in actual belief among people who envision a brighter future or something awesome happening or whatever. Those who do that, but start rationalizing once an expected result didn't occur, are fooling themselves. They're wearing belief like a pair of clothes to signal to others their choice of group they want to belong to.

Agreed

Personally, I tend to not make predictions about the future, because it is irrelevant to the beliefs I entertain. When people start doing good, good will come of it. If they don't, it won't. Simple cause and effect. The recommended course of action based on this should be a no-brainer.

This is also why it is so valuable to not react to situations as expected, like a cogwheel in a machine. That merely makes you a relay/repeater/amplifier, but if you shoulder something unpleasant and react positively, you are harnessing the power of the Creator and are defying "reality".

The inevitable is very close. I do not want to discuss about the end of the world. But as a general rule, please understand that, humans obeyed their Nafs and betrayed the nature. The current situation is not sustainable.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

The inevitable is very close. I do not want to discuss about the end of the world. But as a general rule, please understand that, humans obeyed their Nafs and betrayed the nature. The current situation is not sustainable.

Every trend that goes extreme bears in it the seed for a U-turn. I don't think the developments we observe are sufficient to bring about an end-of-the-world scenario, since the 'forces of evil' are weak. What we see now is the fanaticism, the violent outbursts, that come with a healing crisis. It is the death throes of inner demons that are starving. It is fear being afraid of dying.

My most pessimistic scenario would be more and more oppression and suffering, but for an armageddon type event, things would have to get worse far quicker. Things move slowly so that people get used to more and more hardships, but it gives other people time to thaw and build up rage.

It is actually kind of interesting, because it is so difficult to predict what will happen.

And it is difficult for me to entertain a very strong belief either way, because I am used to looking at both extremes, but my conviction about the inherent righteousness of good is unwavering.

If you believe on a deep, emotional level that bad is going to happen, then you are sending energy into that future. It is almost like political campaigning. The various contenders are all trying to convince you, to make you believe their view of the world. When you realize the power of free choice, you become free of their word magic and trickery, and then the wise choice to make becomes obvious.

Again, one trick evildoers use to convince you of their world view is to make you believe that your view is not "realistic".

I cringe whenever people say they vote for the lesser evil, because that clearly implies that they are consciously, willingly supporting evil. Let's set aside the question of whether the "lesser" is even accurate. Even if it was, it's still supporting evil, which makes someone become part of the problem. It cannot be part of the solution to support the problem, and this seems too simple and obvious for some people to understand.

If at least they would understand that their choice is a failure, but one they believe was inevitable for them personally, then we could find a common ground.

Edited by Owledge

Every trend that goes extreme bears in it the seed for a U-turn. I don't think the developments we observe are sufficient to bring about an end-of-the-world scenario, since the 'forces of evil' are weak. What we see now is the fanaticism, the violent outbursts, that come with a healing crisis. It is the death throes of inner demons that are starving. It is fear being afraid of dying.

My most pessimistic scenario would be more and more oppression and suffering, but for an armageddon type event, things would have to get worse far quicker. Things move slowly so that people get used to more and more hardships, but it gives other people time to thaw and build up rage.

It is actually kind of interesting, because it is so difficult to predict what will happen.

And it is difficult for me to entertain a very strong belief either way, because I am used to looking at both extremes, but my conviction about the inherent righteousness of good is unwavering.

If you believe on a deep, emotional level that bad is going to happen, then you are sending energy into that future. It is almost like political campaigning. The various contenders are all trying to convince you, to make you believe their view of the world. When you realize the power of free choice, you become free of their word magic and trickery, and then the wise choice to make becomes obvious.

Again, one trick evildoers use to convince you of their world view is to make you believe that your view is not "realistic".

I cringe whenever people say they vote for the lesser evil, because that clearly implies that they are consciously, willingly supporting evil. Let's set aside the question of whether the "lesser" is even accurate. Even if it was, it's still supporting evil, which makes someone become part of the problem. It cannot be part of the solution to support the problem, and this seems too simple and obvious for some people to understand.

If at least they would understand that their choice is a failure, but one they believe was inevitable for them personally, then we could find a common ground.

I mentioned Nafs but I should have explained it a little bit. Yes there is Satan. There are negatives.

Just for a minute assume that there is no Satan and negatives. The world will not change a bit in positive direction. Because the nafs of humans are active and ruling. As long as we obey our Nafs instead of our heart-brain-conscience system, we will loose it.

Nafs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs

Purification of Nafs (Tazkiah) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tazkiah

Older Bums might remember a similar "event" called the "Harmonic Convergence" back in the 1980s, a galactic alignment that was supposed to be the start of a new era. Shirley MacLaine and lots of other new agers went to Sedona and other "power places" to meditate on mountain tops to welcome this event...nothing happened.

The same guy that promoted the Harmonic Convergence idea was also one of the major promoters of the 2012 idea. His name was Jose Arguelles. He died in 2011, so he missed out on nothing happening again.

• Like 2

Seems like every year there is a new prophecy of the end. It's always "this culture said so, and they were highly advanced" or "this prophet said so, and he/she was never wrong before". Thankfully, none of them came true. 2012 was probably the biggest hype since 2000. I don't think any of these prophecies should be taken as real or undeniable though...

Older Bums might remember a similar "event" called the "Harmonic Convergence" back in the 1980s, a galactic alignment that was supposed to be the start of a new era. Shirley MacLaine and lots of other new agers went to Sedona and other "power places" to meditate on mountain tops to welcome this event...nothing happened.

The same guy that promoted the Harmonic Convergence idea was also one of the major promoters of the 2012 idea. His name was Jose Arguelles. He died in 2011, so he missed out on nothing happening again.

^^^ Or nothing still happening, depending on how you look at it?

One of the problems (other than most of these folks being self-promoting opportunists and/or whack-jobs, of course) is that people expect instant results -- a snapping of enormous heavenly fingers or the flipping of a galactic light switch...

Edited by Brian

The world will only experience 'great change' when we stop waiting for something to change and realise the power of ourselves over ourselves.

A great man/woman way realise themselves who they are and perform miracles, but apart from reminding ourselves of ourselves and what power we can have over ourselves, what else can they do?

It's been said that prophets came and their messages were constantly changed/manipulated to cause the masses to wait for something to happen.

The only change that is potentially beyond us is that of Mother Earth having enough of the constant abuse and doing something about it, although if we chose to change the way we treated her as a collective humanity things may not need to occur.

ps, didn't read every single post on this thread, so sorry if what i've said has been said or is out of place :)

Peace

• Like 1

Well since when are you conscious? More and more conscious in this body?

The shift was perceivable. The shift Is perceivable right in this moment. Everything is happening in an increased pace. All events I can think of: learning, thinking, adapting .. everything is faster.

Can you not perceive this?

It's not about the news or what the general public feels. It's all what You feel.

I can tell you that when I had steady contact with my uncle around that time, which I do not have at the moment, he was upset and sad that to whomever he spoke to no-one felt a thing. So he went into a very negative state of conspiracy and endgame-theory. All because he was more focusing outward at that moment but became slowly more and more conscious. And this will also increase.

To wake up is still a conscious choice, but I can guarantee you that it will be not for very long anymore. Either you live your life consciously and be a part of Life -or- Life will live you. And when you miss certain conscious steps that spirit was integrating all over the planet at a certain stage - then events will happen and fear will come up again, aswell as misconception. Like we saw in the past.

Which I all do not want for you. Everything that was said in spiritual communities about the shift - exclude all endgame-prophecies and chaos relate to it - everything that has to do with an increased energy and the actual shift the earth is in, is happening right here and right now.

And how this is done, how to live more conscious? Connect to your heart. Operate more and more from your heart. Meditate into your heart. Connect to your Higher Aspect (which is you) - not your mind "you" rather your higher "you" that speaks to you more softly and never forces anything.

Edited by 4bsolute

There will be the end of planet Earth ffor sure one day... just like everything else.

I just hope we won't be the cause. And the later, the better.

• Like 1