maki

Chakra meditation and mo pai

Hi,

I'm wondering if somebody has some experience with chakra meditation?

And is it true that the 72 levels of mo pai are just for opening all the chakras?

I have read that one person succeeded to achieve level 72 without the real teachings of mo pai.

Hi,

And is it true that the 72 levels of mo pai are just for opening all the chakras?

I have read that one person succeeded to achieve level 72 without the real teachings of mo pai.

Where did you read that?

No it's not from Costas books. I have read that somewhere on the internet. I think that I found on this forum somewhere that a person succeeded to achieve level 72, without really training mo pai.

No it's not from Costas books. I have read that somewhere on the internet. I think that I found on this forum somewhere that a person succeeded to achieve level 72, without really training mo pai.

I think such person will not tell about his level.

Of course he won't. I have just said that i read that, not that it is true. That's why I asked this questions here.

On a way it can be useful. So we can reach the same thing as people on level 72 in mo pai with other exercises

Hi,

I highly doubt that. If any person would advocate themselves as level 72 on the internet, then they are most certanly not level 72, likely not even level 1. I don't believe opening the chakras will produce the same effect as climbing the mo pai levels, as mo pai works with fusing yang with yin, and as I understood, the chakras open as a side effect to that.

I'd personally walk from clinic to clinic healing people unaware. I'd minister to the needy and devote my life to helping others. If I could make level 72

Nobody wrote on the internet that he's level 72. It was an text about some older mo pai practitioners. Your chakras open when you fill them with energy. I have read somewhere that mo pai just opens all the chakras. And the only level that we know that fuses yin and yang energy is level 4.

Nobody wrote on the internet that he's level 72. It was an text about some older mo pai practitioners. Your chakras open when you fill them with energy. I have read somewhere that mo pai just opens all the chakras. And the only level that we know that fuses yin and yang energy is level 4.

I must have misunderstood in that case, my bad. However, the only two people who are said to have achieved level 72 are Bodhidharma and Zhang Sanfeng. And also, as far as I know, mo pai does not deal with opening chakras, at least not directly. The exercises that are known or described are aimed at cultivating yang qi and yin qi, and then fusing them, not really opening chakras. As a matter of fact, filling chakras with energy is not a permanent thing, they may still get unbalanced, while mo pai levels are permanent, to my knowledge. It's not really the same.

• Like 1

I'd personally walk from clinic to clinic healing people unaware. I'd minister to the needy and devote my life to helping others. If I could make level 72

To "devote your life helping others" you dont need any 'level', you only need to be compassionate enough so you can do it NOW

But you choose not to, apparently, so good luck for your search of the 72

YM

Edited by YMWong
  • Like 6

look like you did really bad things...

look like you did really bad things...

Just asking, but from where did you draw that conclusion, just by reading his simple sentence?

Just asking, but from where did you draw that conclusion, just by reading his simple sentence?

As I remember one person from C. Danaos book have to do same things because of killing a lot of people. But, of course I am didn't told that seriously :)

As I remember one person from C. Danaos book have to do same things because of killing a lot of people. But, of course I am didn't told that seriously :)

Oh, in that case you probably mean John Chang's master, Liao.

I think he didn't do that because he killed a lot of people, he just wanted to heal those people. I mean, if you would have those abilities, wouldn't you use them for healing people?

if you would have those abilities, wouldn't you use them for healing people?

I wouldn't, I'd focus on going as far as I could with training, then search for serious students to continue the lineage were I able to complete the training.

• Like 1

I never did kill the person who murdered my sister, but it sure was tempting...

(I can see how whatshisname cold have cracked and slaughtered them all. It is different when it's family. Also different when t is real life.)

Healing, not that I have level 72 powers, but most of us can heal others. Do I walk around downtown healing all those who obviously need it? No, more like have done some stuff once or twice.

I think that path involves healing too though, JC was kinda famous for it.

To "devote your life helping others" you dont need any 'level', you only need to be compassionate enough so you can do it NOW

But you choose not to, apparently, so good luck for your search of the 72

YM

Oh I see now. Compassion heals cancer, restores limbs, restores sight etc. thanks Wong.

Oh I see now. Compassion heals cancer, restores limbs, restores sight etc. thanks Wong.

He is saying that there is more to "helping others" than "level-72 healing" and that saying you can't devote your life to it because you can't cure cancer is a cop-out. If you really wanted to, you simply would.

As to the power of compassion, don't sell it short -- especially in conjunction with serious energetic practice... ;)

• Like 5

As to the power of compassion, don't sell it short --

especially in conjunction with serious energetic practice...

Compassion alone as everthing alone doesnt help

if it is not incredible high cultivated.

It is part of the "foundation" which is needed.

It is a state of being of reduced stress so one

can do more than for oneself.

People under stress do have little compassion,

Logical when under stress one is selfoccupied

in dealing with ones own problems.

Ask people, they feel disturbed or angry,

when they help they do this of circumstances,

because of duty pity or believe and not because of

compassion.

So having compassion then ones own energy also

run more abudant and this boost serious energetic practise.

Having compassion as a state of being also natural opens

the energy body in a natural way.

Some may need longer than others.

How long can ones maintain compassion as part of ones beingness?

How stable is ones compassion in front of disturbances?

Burst of compassion doesnt disturb negative beings, they

can endure, they use it against you by creating situation to

challenge by abusing ones compassion.

But a state of compassion is suffocation as throwing a fish

on land. And if intense then it is like throwing a fish into fire.

While the entitiy can overshadow someone, one can overlight

and cast the shadow away. But well it is rare.

So lets mix and develop different things at the same time,

good nutrition, good breathing, good sleeping, good emotional state,

good relationship,good energy practise, and so on.

I want to say a piece should not be mistaken as the whole picture.

It may look very important but it is only an aspect.

• Like 3