awarenessrules

ChiPower vs School of Healing energy

Hi,What is the Difference between Chi Power inner circle run by Sifu Al Perhacs and School of Healing energy run by Sifu Rob Jones?I Read that both offer the same exercises.They were together 3 years ago but are now separated.I emailed Sifu Rob and he told me that theres big difference and Al Perhacs is not authentic.He told me that Chi Power is outdated.And they dont work with cooling energy.Any Thoughts?

• Like 1

Chi, however one wants to define it, it has the purpose of serving the vital function of the body. It gives one the inner energy to perform all the functions for the internal organs. As long chi was generated inside the body, it will give the body to grow, develop and heal. If "Read that both offer the same exercises", then, why should it be different.....??? The only difference was the opinions from one another but physically and biologically make no difference. IMO I don't see how can the energy in the body can be outdated.

The human body repairs itself whenever there was a need. The rate of the healing process depends on how much inner energy was available, at the time, or how much the body can be spared. The people who practice Chi Kung will increase the rate of healing because a greater amount of energy was produced inside the body. The amount of energy will become an excess, it can be used for any function inside the body or diminished in few seconds if not used. Then, it has to be waited for the next cycle of energy generation.

Edited by ChiDragon

If you look on Jones' site he has a trainer who is a black belt in wing chun and a 2nd degree black belt in Chinese boxing...that alone raises questions...