Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Iron Crotch Qigong

Im looking for some more information on this topic.

Thanks.

Edited by skydog

Edited by skydog

sun in my eyes

Edited by skydog

Now *that* is a practice you want an in person teacher for!!!

You might need that body part later in life... just sayin'.

Well also I have been in mixed classes which spoke of such things very openly, so I got to hear the guy versions too.

Really cool was none of the guys thought anything of it when I asked for the female version :).

• Like 1

ok well if anyone can teach me, or knows of a teacher, or one in mexico.. then cool.

Yeh I find it interesting how women use an egg.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

ok well if anyone can teach me, or knows of a teacher, or one in mexico.. then cool.

Yeh I find it interesting how women use an egg.

I was asking me what happen if both gender of this Qigong

have the of Dual Cultivation together. :D

Imagine the force the can dangle with and used on each other....

what forces are unleashed?

• Like 2

I was asking me what happen if both gender of this Qigong

have the of Dual Cultivation together. :D

Imagine the force the can dangle with and used on each other....

what forces are unleashed?

yes this is my dastardly plan friend.. lol

• Like 3

This may help ... shih shui kung ... :)

Thanks for the link, will email a few different people, would be ok if it wasnt £1500....lol..

As with any internal martial arts (and related) training... it is generally not just about the part the body part you are moving generally, it is more about the other areas you are working, this stuff included. From what I remember (bit foggy here) there are other areas you can damage if they are not tensed properly, and so forth.

This book:

http://chinesebookstore.ecrater.co.uk/p/16478229/healing-impotence-the-traditional-chinese

Is actually IC based training. There are a series of exercises in it, not limited to the obvious focus. It isn't expensive either (from the above seller-others are asking silly money as it retails here in China for only 60RMB...) There are also recipies for treating impotence (boosting your jing basically).

I don't practice IC and think many of the benefits claimed can be found from other training. If you are going to use certain practices, it REALLY is a good idea to have close supervision from a teacher.

• Like 2

Chinese translator hunted ... :)

As I can help myself with google translator, seems basic and advaced training ...

If this are Hong Kong dolars, then complete training (basic + advanced) costs 5,665.00 € ... ;)

Edited by Jox

Thanks for the link, will email a few different people, would be ok if it wasnt £1500....lol..

Let me know your feedback ...

The price is as it is ... but in my opinion it is worth to go for it ... :)

I am going to take this stuff soon too ... ;)

This book:

http://chinesebookstore.ecrater.co.uk/p/16478229/healing-impotence-the-traditional-chinese

Is actually IC based training. There are a series of exercises in it, not limited to the obvious focus. It isn't expensive either (from the above seller-others are asking silly money as it retails here in China for only 60RMB...) There are also recipies for treating impotence (boosting your jing basically).

I don't practice IC and think many of the benefits claimed can be found from other training. If you are going to use certain practices, it REALLY is a good idea to have close supervision from a teacher.

Ok thanks, will probably buy the book...cheers

Let me know your feedback ...

The price is as it is ... but in my opinion it is worth to go for it ... :)

I am going to take this stuff soon too ... ;)

Yeh thanks..

Edited by skydog

However once again requesting someone who has some knowledge of this, to help me in my wish.

I want to learn, it practice it safely.

thanks

Edited by skydog

I certainly understand the benefit to be had of strenghtneing the pelvic floor and connective tissue of the torso that comes from this type of weight training, but I wonder, why is 100kg your benchmark for a decent weight? What would that much weight accomplish for you?

I have never cared to build strength or muscle mass for it's own sake is. Maybe that's a personality thing.

I certainly understand the benefit to be had of strenghtneing the pelvic floor and connective tissue of the torso that comes from this type of weight training, but I wonder, why is 100kg your benchmark for a decent weight? What would that much weight accomplish for you?

I have never cared to build strength or muscle mass for it's own sake is. Maybe that's a personality thing.

artwork

Actually Im aiming for like 180kg.., Im just wondering how long it will take.

Edited by skydog

It is all about women..... as always :P

• Like 1

7mmkc.jpgInteresting. :)

I also have some non-ordinary ideas for cultivation and artwork.

cool :)

but actually friend is right, My artwork is here, it basically says lift a green turtle with your penis..

Edited by skydog

any one got any info on iron crotch qigong...

Edited by skydog

Sign in to follow this