The 30 Day 30 Minute Mentorship thread hasn't been pulling in many people lately. I'd like to expand its mission to include '30 Day Yin Yan Self Improvement Promise'. I just added a post to the thread and was hoping you could change add & 30 Day Yin Yan Self Improvement Promise to the name.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Michael

idk how i feel about that seeing as its such a community thread and the current name already reflects what it is

what if someone wants a pure yang practice? they aren't going to go looking for a mentor in a thread with yin-yang as the title

i thought members could rename their own threads by editing the original post?

You might be right. Not about yang practice, but that it shifts the original intent of the thread from mentorship / partnership to solo one month promise making. A different beast in a similar flock.

My intent was by making it dual purpose there'd be more life brought to it but that's not happening. In any case my yin/yan promise starts tomorrow.

Nope, members cannot rename their own threads, has to be a Mod or Tech. (Stewards cannot either).

Yes, the members can edit the title but the "Use Full Editor" function must be used in the OP.

• Like 2

I wanna know is yin/yan anything like Yin/Yang ?

Yeah, but us fancy pants like yin/yan better. :o. Actually its an idea I got off of Steve Paulina's blog. Creating dual goals each month that are complimentary in a addition and subtraction sense so they somewhat reinforce themselves.