SonOfTheGods

Underground City of Reptilians: NEWSPAPER ARTICLE

Underground City of Reptilians / Aliens Under Los Angeles

Oct 25 , 2013

Below are two extracts from the LA Times of 29 January 1934 (from the days before we had so much censorship of news) in the first of which reporter Jean Bosquet details the incredible story of G. Warren Shufelt, a mining engineer, who had been told of the underground city and its treasures by a wise old Indian, had consequently located it via ‘radio X-ray’ and was currently sinking shafts into the ground to reach it. Scroll down to see the article with maps.

The second extract explains the whereabouts of the putative underground city on the map, and provides the legends for a few photos showing Shufelt hard at work.

LIZARD PEOPLE’S CATACOMB CITY HUNTED

Engineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants

LA Times, 29 Jan 1934

By Jean Bosquet

Busy Los Angeles, although little realizing it in the hustle and bustle of modern existence, stands above a lost city of catacombs filled with incalculable treasure and imperishable records of a race of humans further advanced intellectually and scientifically than even the highest type of present day peoples, in the belief of G. Warren Shufelt, geophysical engineer now engaged in an attempt to wrest from the lost city deep in the earth below Fort Moore Hill the secrets of the Lizard People of legendary fame in the medicine lodges of the American Indian.

So firmly does Shufelt and a little staff of assistants believe that a maze of catacombs and priceless golden tablets are to be found beneath downtown Los Angeles that the engineer and his aides have already driven a shaft 250 feet into the ground, the mouth of the shaft being on the old Banning property on North Hill street overlooking Sunset Boulevard, Spring street and North Broadway.

LEGEND SUPPLIES CLEW

Shufelt learned of the legend of the Lizard People after his radio X-ray had led him hither and yon, over an area extending from the Public Library on West Fifth street to the Southwest Museum, on Museum Drive, at the foot of Mt. Washington.

“I knew I was over a pattern of tunnels,” the engineer explained yesterday, “and I had mapped out the course of the tunnels, the position of large rooms scattered along the tunnel route, as well as the position of deposits of gold, but I couldn’t understand the meaning of it.”

FIRE DESTROYS ALL

According to the legend as imparted to Shufelt by Macklin, the radio X-ray has revealed the location of one of three lost cities on the Pacific Coast, the local one having been dug by the Lizzard People after the “great catastrophe” which occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire which “came out of the Southwest, destroying all life in its path,” the path being “several hundred miles wide.” The city underground was dug as a means of escaping future fires.

The lost city, dug with powerful chemicals by the Lizard People instead of pick and shovel, was drained into the ocean, where its tunnels began, according to the legend. The tide passing daily in and out of the lower tunnel portals and forcing air into the upper tunnels, provided ventilation and “cleansed and sanitized the lower tunnels,” the legend states.

Large rooms in the domes of the hills above the city of labyrinths housed 1000 families “in the manner of tall buildings” and imperishable food supplies of the herb variety were stored in the catacombs to provide sustenance for the lizard folk for great lengths of time as the next fire swept over the earth.

CITY LAID OUT LIKE LIZARD

The Lizard People, the legend has it, regarded the lizard as the symbol of long life. Their city is laid out like a lizard, according to the legend, its tail to the southwest, far below Fifth and Hope streets, its head to the northeast, at Lookout and Marda streets. The city’s key room is situated directly under South Broadway, near Second street, according to Shufelt and the legend.

This key room is the directory to all parts of the city and to all record tablets, the legend states. All records were kept on gold tablets, four feet long and fourteen inches wide. On these tablets of gold, gold having been the symbol of life to the legendary Lizard People, will be found the recorded history of the Mayans on on one particular tablet,the southwest corner of which will be missing, is to be found the “record of the origin of the human race.”

TABLETS PHOTOGRAPHED

Shufelt stated he has taken “X-ray pictures” of thirty-seven such tablets, three of which have their southwest corners cut off.

“My radio X-ray pictures of tunnels and rooms, which are sub-surface voids, and of gold pictures with perfect corners, sides and ends, are scientific proof of their existence,” Shufelt said. “However, the legendary story must remain speculative until unearthed by excavation.”

The Lizard Peoplem according to Macklin, were of a much higher type intellectually than modern human beings. The intellectual accomplishments of their 9-year-old children were the equal of those of present day college graduates, he said. So greatly advanced scientifically were these people that, in addition to perfecting a chemical solution by which they bored underground without removing earth and rock, they also developed a cement far stronger and better than any in use in modern times with which they lined their tunnels and rooms.

HILLS ENCLOSE CITY

Macklin said legendary advice to American Indians was to seek the lost city in an area within a chain of hills forming “the frog of a horse’s hoof.” The contour of hills surrounding this region forms such a design, substantiating Shufelt’s findings, he said.

Shufelt’s radio device consists chiefly of a cylindrical glass case inside of which a plummet attached to a copper wire held by the engineer sways continually, pointing, he asserts, toward minerals or tunnels below the surface of the ground, and then revolves when over the mineral or swings in prolongation of the tunnel when above the excavation.

He has used the instrument extensively in mining fields, he said.

——

DID STRANGE PEOPLE LIVE UNDER SITE OF LOS ANGELES 5000 YEARS AGO?

An amazing labyrinth of underground passages and caverns hundreds of feet below the surface of Fort Moore Hill is revealed in maps – all rights to which have been reserved – prepared by G. Warren Shufelt, local mining engineer, who explains his topographical endeavors as being based on results obtained from a radio X-ray perfected by him. In this elaborate system of tunnels and rooms, according to a legend furnished Shufelt by an Indian authority, a tribe of human beings called the Lizard People, lived, 5000 years ago.

The network of tunnels formed what Indians call the lost Lizard City, according to Shufelt and the legend. Gold tablets on which are written the origin of the human race and other priceless documents are to be found in the tunnels, according to the legend. Shufelt declares his radio X-ray has located the gold. The engineer has dug a shaft 250 feet deep on North Hill street, overlooking North Broadway, Sunset and Spring streets, and intends to dig to 1000 feet in an effort to strike the lost city. Upper right-hand corner inset is Times Staff Artist Ewing’s conception of the Lizard People at work. Lower left, upper inset shows Shufelt and crew at top of shaft, baling water out of their deep excavation. Lower left inset shows Shufelt operating his radio X-ray device.

• Like 1

Curious.

One may notice (looking to the left) that I myself am a lizard. Under my floor of the cabin (right under the hearth) is a lizard 'congregation node' (on the physical plane), on the 'non-(entirely)physical' plane it is the entrance to a tunnel, which connects to many others (with nodes of 'quantum jump off points' that connect to 'quantum receptor' points). The tunnels were made by snakes but lizards guard them.

Do I give them 'real, hard, literanist, everyday, meet-a-person-in-the-street, western materialist rationalist' validity?

Of course not! Do the indigenous give them the same ? Of course not!

Would I bother to try to prove their existance in that same realm? No ? ... what for? Can that ''Daimonic Reality" 'interpenetrate' into the 'Mundane reality; yes it can ... but in a different way.

[ Goanna is my friend (or if you like totem - at avery young age I was introduced to him when an Aboriginal Man {at a snake and reptile show] realised my connection and placed on on top of my head ... tourists freaked out ... Australians laughed thinking it was a joke ... the Aborigmal man, me ... and the lizard knew different ... we were bot very comfortible with each other and stayed there until the Man removed him). My girlfriend at the time didnt like them. She didnt like the spot and got freaked out about me as she had 'strange' dream about me being under the house with goannas in a cave doing 'things' with them, I turned and saw here and angrily shouted "Get out!". She told me later as a small girl she was scared of them, they used to sunbake on the concrete path that led to the family thunder box (ourside dunny / toilet - thunder lizard guarding thunder box :) ) It got too much eventually for her (she who purported to be a magician and witch !) when she went outside to see what the noise was and there was Gungali amidst the pulled apart garbage (as she left the lid off the bin) happily chewing away on one of her old thrown out tampons. ... they used to tease her ferociously (as all deamonic entities do that do not get proper acknowledgment ;) .]

Xrays, plans ... physical evidence ???

A rare and unusuall person might be able to 'catch a faerie in the gloaming' and shut him in an iron cage ... but in the morning he will be gone ... as they say..."vanished into thin air" .

Why do us westerners have the need to try and PROOVE on the material planes that such things exist?

I see it as fault in our perception ... a sickness actually.

But hey! Thanks for posting the story!

• Like 2

I don't see why this couldn't remain in off topic. It wasn't breaking any of the rules of the board. It only was bringing up a subject that has gained much scorn for some reason.

I guess a 'banned technician in the illuminti' can

A technician who has been banned from the Illuminati?

or

A technician in charge of banning for the Illuminati?

I'm assuming the later.

Either way, it seems like this got 'pitted' for no other reason than a Mod's opinion on the subject, that opinion being ridicule. On a forum with as many on 'out there' subjects - by the average person's opinion - it seems strange that this subject would still be off limits. Many professionals have ruined their careers at the mention of a race of lizard people, but I thought this site would be more open... guess not.

Edited by hod

A technician who has been banned from the Illuminati?

or

A technician in charge of banning for the Illuminati?

I'm assuming the later.

Either way, it seems like this got 'pitted' for no other reason than a Mod's opinion on the subject, that opinion being ridicule. On a forum with as many on 'out there' subjects - by the average person's opinion - it seems strange that this subject would still be off limits. Many professionals have ruined their careers at the mention of a race of lizard people, but I thought this site would be more open... guess not.

we will let Trunk or Sean sort it out :)

this post is more than enough for this thread to be in the pit, regardless of my opinion of lizard people

might want to do the research on Kunlun, it is archived on TheTaoBums

• Like 1

~~~ This topic is locked ~~

Sorting out the issues around this,

back to you soon.

- Admin

~~~ / moderation off ~~~~~~~

• Like 1

~~~ Admin Action ~~~

1. This topic is moved back to its origination: Off Topic. There's nothing here so far that points to pitting.

2. The insult will be edited out shortly.

Carry on, :) .

~~~ /admin out ~~~

• Like 4

~~~ Admin Action ~~~

1. This topic is moved back to its origination: Off Topic. There's nothing here so far that points to pitting.

2. The insult will be edited out shortly.

Carry on, :) .

~~~ /admin out ~~~

Justice Karma prevail.

Thank you :)

• Like 1

I'm not sure if insults to one's inteligence are mentioned in the no insult policy

In 1876, Heinrich Schliemann who believed that Greek mythology was rooted in historical facts wound up digging up Troy.

How is researching Native American mythology in the same tradition of inspired archeology different, or insulting to one's intelligence?

• Like 3

In 1876, Heinrich Schliemann who believed that Greek mythology was rooted in historical facts wound up digging up Troy.

How is researching Native American mythology in the same tradition of inspired archeology different, or insulting to one's intelligence?

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32295-lost-city-of-the-dead-in-the-grand-canyon-newspaper-article-1909/#entry489402

I posted a xerox of the arizona gazette 1909- Egyptian remains.

West coast USA has some mysteries

West coast USA has some mysteries

Indeed.

When I first came here, the shuttle from the airport to my destination was boarded by a Native American in full traditional costume, with fringes, feathers, many rings on his fingers (I do remember one shaped as a lizard, turquoise, quite startlingly huge). I didn't know what to think -- Hollywood spilling over into airport shuttles, or something quite common you'd see around here on a daily basis? Now that I've been living here for a number of years, I know it's not common -- in fact, I never saw another person looking like this ever again. So, the guy on the shuttle was talking to some people, explaining he was a chief of a certain tribe but also a professor of some university (both names, the tribe and the university, elude me), on a visit to give some lectures at a local one. Then he turned to me and said, "Oh and by the way, you think you have troubles but it's nothing, really nothing, believe me. What you came here for will work out. I promise you. I guarantee it." I thought,

"God damn Hollywood, hippie happy happy joy joy dressed-up make-believe prophets, god damn it all to hell." He laughed, and then got off and was gone.

Two ways to see the episode, the way I saw it then and the way I see it now, are not even of the same dimension. :D

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 3

Indeed.

When I first came here, the shuttle from the airport to my destination was boarded by a Native American in full traditional costume, with fringes, feathers, many rings on his fingers (I do remember one shaped as a lizard, turquoise, quite startlingly huge). I didn't know what to think -- Hollywood spilling over into airport shuttles, or something quite common you'd see around here on a daily basis? Now that I've been living here for a number of years, I know it's not common -- in fact, I never saw another person looking like this ever again So, the guy on the shuttle was talking to some people, explaining he was a chief of a certain tribe but also a professor of some university (both names, the tribe and the university, elude me), on a visit to give some lectures at a local one. Then he turned to me and said, "Oh and by the way, you think you have troubles but it's nothing, really nothing, believe me. What you came here for will work out. I promise you. I guarantee it." I thought,

"God damn Hollywood, hippie happy happy joy joy dressed-up make-believe prophets, god damn it all to hell." He laughted, and then got off and was gone.

Two ways to see the episode, the way I saw it then and the way I see it now, are not even of the same dimension. :D

If you haven't already, (but you probably have already lol) check out:

Robert Morningsky

Credo Mutwa

Phil Schneider