SonOfTheGods

Kundalini sub forum

I did not see this proposal on "The Office", so I thought it should be.

Many misconceptions about Kundalini and many beginners jumping into QiGong because they think it is all the same.

I have seen Kundalini on other forums, but it starts to get new agey, which is never good.

Then of course there is the business side of it, which is also not good.

So, Real Kundalini

Nah, it is never going to happen. i already made this proposal in the moderator section, and did the work of compiling the hundreds of threads about kundalini into a list to be put into their own section and nothing ever became of it

lol

Ok, much appreciated

Thank you

While Ideally I think this would be a good idea....I think too many egos were getting attached to giving out advice on Kundalini.....which is all the craze nowadays.,,,,this could be very dangerous for individuals undergoing the process and the forum as whole.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 2

While Ideally I think this would be a good idea....I think too many egos were getting attached to giving out advice on Kundalini.....which is all the craze nowadays.,,,,this could be very dangerous for individuals undergoing the process and the forum as whole.

My 2 cents, Peace

You're correct. My original post is no longer a good idea. My attitude has changed considerably here.

• Like 1